• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMNT: Last Turtle Standing

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles: a staple to every born in the 90's male child, and one of the greatest cartoon shows ever made was highlighted by the fact that we had 4 turtles all of different characteristics combine forces in order to take down the evil likes of Shredder.

Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
Leonardo

The four great turtles who earned our support and trust as a child. 4 turtles who combined could defeat any foe. However, there can only be one turtle in this thread that is your favorite. Yes this thread is to decide who is your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Whether it be brains, brawn, calmness, or a huge dose of Kawabanga each turtle brought something to the table. We all like different things different attributes but I know each one of us has a favorite. I know I do

My favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is Donatello. Savy and wise Dontatello was the brains behind the group. His ability to think clearly and use his abilities in battle made him my favorite turtle.

As a kid I wanted to be like Donatello. I wanted to get good grades, learn about technology, and pretend to kick up like him. His classic purple bandana was something that growing up made me feel so awesome. Also his unique stick attack for battling was unique and always a fun thing to use when playing the video games.

Donatello wins for me, but Kawabanga all left a nostalgic impact on my heart.

As far as the "last turtle standing" aspect goes, I imagine them being placed into a Fatal Fourway match together, like something out of a Super Smash Bros round. The other three would immediately gang up on Donatello to eliminate him first due to his higher intelligence. After that it's everyone for himself. Leonardo would probably end up winning. He was the leader for a reason and has the best tactics out of any of the turtles, thus he would be the most likely to outsmart the others; especially if they teamed up against Donatello first.

If we are simply talking who our favorite Ninja Turtle is, then I have always like Raphael the most. I thought he was the coolest in the movies and tv shows. Although in the video games (Turtles In Time in particular) Michelangelo was the one I always used. Turtles In Time was a lot easier if you played as Michelangelo, he had the most powerful attack by a large margin. From favorite to least favorite I rank them as Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello. I honestly found Donatello to be the most boring of the four, although I like them all.

I always liked Leonardo with Donatello being my second favorite. Michaelango and Raphael had their moments but there were too many times when I found them annoying.

In "The Arcade Game" I always played as Leo or Donatello.

Well, let's play out the scenario. Be warned, my nerd is going to hang out. First of all, I don't see either of the four turtles actually fighting each other to their fullest extent unless there something awry at hand. Let's just say that the four turtles were kidnapped, implanted with a drive to defeat their brothers, but still maintain their skills and personalities.

So, I'm seeing Raphael immediately go after Leonardo. The rivalry has always been there, but I don't think either turtle has ever put in their full effort because of an underlying brotherly love. It has always been a competitive healthy rivalry between the two. Never any intent to harm seriously. But now, with all restrictions lifted, they could finally have a proper fight. Raphael clearly wins the strength advantage, but my gut says Leonardo. There is a reason why he is the leader and the most-balanced member of the team. I think Raphael tires out and makes a bone-headed move late in the fight through blind rage. Kind of like a fleeting attempt because he realizes he is just not as disciplined or skilled as his brother.

Meanwhile, this would leave Michaelangelo with Donatello, which is a prime match-up for Donny. I see Mikey walking into several traps set by Donny before he delivers the final blow with his bow-staff.

Now, we have Donny breezing through his first opponent and Leo suffering damage from a long and drawn out fight with Raph. Whatever advantage Leo had with his natural skill set is significantly reduced as Donny controls the tempo of the fight. Leo would be best suited to end it quick, but he won't be able to as he tries to heal from his first fight. Donny's mind is a strong weapon that only increases in power as time goes on. He will have plenty to concoct a plan that ensures him victory.

Dagger Dias said:
The other three would immediately gang up on Donatello to eliminate him first due to his higher intelligence. After that it's everyone for himself. Leonardo would probably end up winning. He was the leader for a reason and has the best tactics out of any of the turtles, thus he would be the most likely to outsmart the others; especially if they teamed up against Donatello first.

I don't see why all three would immediately team up on him. If anything, they would team up on Raph because of his strength. Honestly, the only turtles I see building any type of "alliance" would be Donny and Mikey because of their relationship. Raph is too competitive to work together in a LMS match. For Leo, I find that he is isolated for being the "favorite" pupil.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySl-8lUnfc[/YOUTUBE]

That's a nice in-depth look at it, also with an animation for you to look at as well.

As in my favourite, it's quite tough to choose. I'm going to have to leave out Raphael because he didn't really appeal to me. Michaelangelo was funny, and a decent fighter, but again, not to my tastes. I always liked Leonardo and Donatello though, Leonardo for his leadership skills, his calmness and his ability to handle a crisis and Donatello for his intellect and quick-thinking. Ultimately, I'd have to choose Leonardo, I always liked his Katana weapon more than a simple staff and at a younger age, he was the one I was more interesting to me.

That being said, I liked all 4 of them and they were all a huge part of my childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back