Tired of ECW being looked over!

tyler1995blue

Dark Match Jobber
I am sick and tired of seeing my favorite brand, ECW, looked over like the are a little toy for Vince McMahon to play with and then put back in the toybox when he is done, just to be pulled out for a short time later.

So, my ways of changing this are:

Add a second-tier championship! I think it would help this brand so much to have a second tier championship, maybe like a light heavyweight championship where cruiserweights can hold it. Could you see Rey Mysterio crashing through tables in an ECW Extreme Rules match? That's just epic!

My other way of changing it after implementing the new title is to draft 5 new guys to the roster. I am not asking for Cena or Taker or anything, just a few more superstars to play with would be excellent for the WWE.

How is ECW your favourite brand and it's getting looked over? That uch I do not understand. The brand is great, really great, the major gambles are all done with ECW, heck you have a seasoned jobber as the champion.

The roster is great, you do not need anyone else, as has been noted in other threads, there's no space whatsoever.

Why would you add a mid card title in there? The show is an hour long, there's not enough time to have a mid card belt, things are fine. You will not get the Extreme back in ECW, see it more as Entertainment Championship Wrestling!

How is ECW your favourite brand and it's getting looked over? That uch I do not understand. The brand is great, really great, the major gambles are all done with ECW, heck you have a seasoned jobber as the champion.

The roster is great, you do not need anyone else, as has been noted in other threads, there's no space whatsoever.

Why would you add a mid card title in there? The show is an hour long, there's not enough time to have a mid card belt, things are fine. You will not get the Extreme back in ECW, see it more as Entertainment Championship Wrestling!

Well, I want a new title added to make it compete better with other brands and to get more PPV time. And you could always make it 90 minutes long. That would actually be even better.

And you could always make it 90 minutes long. That would actually be even better.

Yeah the guy who made that thread must be a legend!

I don't think ECW needs to compete with other brands, it's different, it's good stepping ground, and that makes it a lot more enjoyable. Remeber when Lashley was champion and he was on Raw and we had Vince on ECW? That was ECW getting some serious PPV time, but man it's just getting a full revival, I love it, many people do.

It doesn't need another belt as frankly there isn't enough time at the moment.

I don't think ECW is being overlooked. Some nights I rather watch it over RAW. They don't waste most of their time talking and they put on solid matches each and every episode. I would like to see ECW add an extra thirty minutes so they can showcase talent they don't normally have the chance to, but I like it as it is right now.

I am sick and tired of seeing my favorite brand, ECW, looked over like the are a little toy for Vince McMahon to play with and then put back in the toybox when he is done, just to be pulled out for a short time later.

So, my ways of changing this are:

Add a second-tier championship! I think it would help this brand so much to have a second tier championship, maybe like a light heavyweight championship where cruiserweights can hold it. Could you see Rey Mysterio crashing through tables in an ECW Extreme Rules match? That's just epic!

My other way of changing it after implementing the new title is to draft 5 new guys to the roster. I am not asking for Cena or Taker or anything, just a few more superstars to play with would be excellent for the WWE.

the last thing the WWE or ECW needs is another title. Why? Because they dont use the ones they currently have properly. Whats the use in adding another title, when you cant book your current title divisons properly? Adding another one wont help anyone. They couldnt figure out how to have two sets of tag titles on two different shows, so they they put both sets on one team, what about that do you not understand? Have you seen what they do with the extra people they have on the Roster? Nothing, thats why a lot of them arent on TV often.

A good example of this is Festus on Monday, remember when he was on Smackdown, he at least had tag matches with Jessie, now hes on Raw, and taking dumps in the Boss office. When was the last time Cryme Tyme had a actual match on Smackdown? or you saw anyone that wasnt Dreamer, Christian, Henry, Finley, Swagger, Bourne, Kidd or Hart on ECW? isnt there like 7 more people on their roster, who dont already get used?

Lets not even mention the fact that out of all the current titles in the WWE, they hardly all get defended on a PPV, but yeah lets add another one, so it can have no credibility, or air time. Great Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back