Should ECW change their name to Velocity?

Should ECW change their name to Velocity?

• Yes

• No

• Who cares, ECW sucks and I never watch it anyways

Results are only viewable after voting.
WWE can't run ECW the way it used to be because the wrestlers would never agree to it. Why would anyone want to get their asses beat with chairs and hit with barbed wire bats and put through flaming tables when they could just be on RAW or Smackdown and do regular matches. Who in their right mind would choose to be on ECW instead of a regular brand that doesn't require you to half-way kill yourself. That shit takes a crazy toll on your body. You fans are being very selfish wanting these guys to butcher themselves for your entertainment. If ECW was a stand alone company then it would be okay because the wrestlers would know what they are getting into and if they don't wanna do those crazy stunts then they should find work elsewhere. How are you gonna tell a wrestler who wrestles on RAW that instead of wrestling regular matches that he now has to wrestle barbed wire matches and get hit with chairs and bats every night? I doubt anyone would agree to that and if they do they will do a shitty job anyways as a means of protest. I was a HUGE fan of the original ECW but it wouldn't really be fair to make ECW hardcore all the time. Guys on ECW will complain that RAW and Smackdown guys don't have to do all the bullshit that they do.

One more thing, do you really think that doing all those stunts done in the original ECW will really increase ratings? It won't. I do think that they should make ECW like the original in terms of the storylines. ECW should appeal to the older audiences and should feature lude storylines like the original. That I would agree would help but going back to the Ultra-Violent style really won't make ECW a powerhouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back