Time to say goodbye.

No, sadly, I did not. I mean I found some on the internet but I'm not going to buy one unless I stumble upon it in a store.

sucks they never made a decent Hurricane figure. And now they probably never will. :(

Do you have a Dude Love figure? And if you do, can I have it?

I have 2 Dude Love figures. They're both boxed still. One is in the Three Faces of Foley set with Mankind and Cactus, the other is from the classic series. The newer one I don't like too much because he has the horribly large hard plastic t-shirt on. It was before they started using cloth shirts.

No, sadly, I did not. I mean I found some on the internet but I'm not going to buy one unless I stumble upon it in a store.

sucks they never made a decent Hurricane figure. And now they probably never will. :(

They made some alright ones. I only have one, but it's decent in detail. He has his cape and all.

No. But, if I decide to sell them, I will let you know and I'll keep those two aside for you Doc. I wanted to sell them all together, but that would be hard so I might just see if anyone wants to buy certain figures.

I always thought they'd make a dude Love classic figure, just like the Earthquake one I found.

Hurricane.... Well, that may not be happening for a while. Sorry Doc. But They'll have a Dude one somewhere

I always thought they'd make a dude Love classic figure, just like the Earthquake one I found.

Hurricane.... Well, that may not be happening for a while. Sorry Doc. But They'll have a Dude one somewhere

I love my Earthquake figure. The whole classic series is actually awesome. Towards the end they started getting lazy, but they also started doing Shockmaster and Harvey Whippleman so it wasn't all bad.

Too bad the original John Tenta Got Me A Date thread has been archived. It was amazing. I'd bump it.

Burn them.

Burn them and watch as your childhood is destroyed. Right in front of your eyes.

Burn them.

Burn them and watch as your childhood is destroyed. Right in front of your eyes.

If I would be willing to burn them in the first place, wouldn't that demonstrate that I no longer have an emotional attachment to them? If that were the case, I'm sure all of my childhood memories in which I was less willing to part with would still be in tact. I'm confused as to what your post was meant to accomplish Jane? =)

They're probably worth a fortune. Sell dat shit.

The thing is, there's so many that to sell them one by one or even in sets of 10 would take an incredible amount of time. If I sold them in huge amounts, the likelyhood of someone willing to spend that amount of money on toys greatly decreases.

If I would be willing to burn them in the first place, wouldn't that demonstrate that I no longer have an emotional attachment to them? If that were the case, I'm sure all of my childhood memories in which I was less willing to part with would still be in tact. I'm confused as to what your post was meant to accomplish Jane? =)

Burn them and post pics.

I have microwaved one before. It took about 3 minutes, but it did eventually melt. I never liked D-Von very much.

I've never owned an action figure, poster, or anything wrestling related before. Beat that shit, Killjoy.

Not a dvd or anything?

Nope. I'm a poor college student. I can't be spending money on DVDs. And when I was a kid? Please. If I had any money it went to helping my mom feed us kids.

No chairs, tables, forks, trash cans, staplers, cookie sheets, brushs or thumbtacs in your house?

No sir. I'm afraid that someone might Hulk Up and hit over the head with any of those EXTREME HOUSEHOLD AMENITIES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back