Time to go vote for El Canek!

Typical bullshit cop-out right here. It's all too common. I take a position, and I present facts to back up my opinion. When that opinion is contrary to yours, but you cannot back yourself up with anything but a fancy sig, then you have to accuse posters who READ and LEARN of kissing my ass.

SLy deals with the same bullshit too. "if ur voting for himm then ur justs kissing Ic's azzs...

Nah, I never cop-out. I honestly think that's why. I also honestly think that Jarrett is better. Sorry, bud.

Nah, I never cop-out. I honestly think that's why. I also honestly think that Jarrett is better. Sorry, bud.

I don't care that you think he's better, that's the beauty of this tournament. If everyone instantly backed everyone I did, it'd be no fun for me either. But discrediting my research by accusing someone of kissing my ass is the same sorry shit dozens before you have pulled.

Just please, go into the thread and explain to me WHY you think Jarrett is better, and I'll happily explain to you why you are wrong.

Well, fortunately for me, people don't like you. So if you keep backing Jarrett, it'll actually work in Canek's favor.

do you really think I give a damn? No, I don't.

Shocky supports Jarrett, and people like Shocky....

Way to say an argument... I am gonna vote for Austin. People hate me so they should vote for his opponent... Good one Irish. :rolleyes:

I'll definitely be voting for Jarrett. I was unconvinced until you started bad-mouthing and belittling Jarrett's accomplishments.

Do you actually give a shit about El Canek or are you just stroking your own ego as usual because you know everyone has their heads up your arse?

Ah yes, it is. So it'll take a week to sink in then?
I've been a part of many forum pranks, one pretty much identical to this. The moderator whom was banned actually went on holiday for a month, using that as an excuse for the permanent ban he apparantly recieved, resulting in everybody shocked upon his return.

Another instance involved the admins of a forum signing up as somebody from the RIAA, sending very professional like e-mails to members and closing the forum down entirely, making us believe we were in big trouble (Bearing in mind I hadn't actually obtained any music illegally, so I personally wasn't fearing anything). A week later, after most people had deleted all their illegally acquired music, the forum re-opened.

If Luther's actually banned, then ok. But especially on a day like this, I have no reason to believe this is a joke. :p

Vote for Canek.
Have done. Always supported him over Jarrett.

I'd estimate a good 5% of people who vote for Canek will have any idea what that long list of pointless statistics actually means.

"Did you know that El Canek shaves 3.5 times a week on average? Jarrett looks like he's never seen a razor in his life! Look at that beard! Once El Canek and Hogan shared a shower... and El Canek was better at washing under his arms."

I'd estimate a good 5% of people who vote for Canek will have any idea what that long list of pointless statistics actually means.

"Did you know that El Canek shaves 3.5 times a week on average? Jarrett looks like he's never seen a razor in his life! Look at that beard! Once El Canek and Hogan shared a shower... and El Canek was better at washing under his arms."

Wait, that's true. Hogan told Andre who told Yoko who soiled himself a little when he jumped into a body slam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back