Time to break up the Wyatt's

Nopes.... Its too soon for them to break... Someone said here that Bray Wyatt shouldnot be in the ring.... Right.. The other 3 should destroy their opponents and all Bray Wyatt has to do is give Sister Abigail to them.... If they broke, I can see Erick Rowan being released in couple of months... We havent seen much of Braun Strowman yet so no idea about him without this faction... Only 2 members who are awesome in this faction are Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt... They both are brilliant at in-ring work too.... And Yes i agree that Wyatt Family is an unique faction.... But they need to turn face and win their feuds strongly and show interest in championships... Bray Wyatt can be in main event scene only if they regain his lost credibilty... And Luke Harper is surely IC or US title material....
:rolleyes:

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what they should do with the Wyatt Family right now. Everyone has made good points about why it would fail if they broke up, especially as that is what happened before.

On the other hand, their loss against the brothers of destruction have killed them, in my eyes. I can't take them seriously anymore. They didn't just lose the match, they got DESTROYED. It was practically a squash. So what they are taking on the Dudleys and seem to be winning. The Dudleys lost to the New Day and havent really gone over anyone relevant since their Return. WWE continuously tells me that Bray and company aren't good enough to be with the top dogs, as Bray has lost every major feud he has been in within the last 2 years. Yeah, he beat Bryan, Jericho and Ambrose- all who are/were considered talent enhancement by WWE.

They're pretty much the stable version of the Big Show. So it doesn't matter to me whether they stay together or not. In my eyes, the Wyatt gimmick/angle is over. Maybe they'll add Bo Dallas and Stardust to their ranks, cementing themselves as the Top Jobber stable in the company.

What makes them so "unique" as you put it?

What's unique about them, as I see it, is that their 'mission' is still unknown. In many ways, we don't know what it is that Bray Wyatt wants. The problem is that this could be viewed as both a strength....and a weakness.

As a strength, it gives them the flexibility to go up just about anyone at any time. They can go to war against the Undertaker or Roman Reigns ......Dean Ambrose or John Cena. There's flexibility built into the make-up of the group. A person may like or dislike it; but it's there.

Of course, their undecipherable 'mission' could be seen as a weakness since we like being able to define subjects on which we're focusing. How do you define the Wyatts'?

So, what is the Wyatt Family after? If the writers can pound out a compelling goal for these guys, it might make better theater. I'm not talking about just going after a chosen person ("Anyone but you, Roman") but a broader 'takeover' of something.....a program on a wider scale, an urge to destroy or make over a group or institution.

Given the formation of the League of Nations, how might an all-heel confrontation go?

Break them up? I wouldn't.....not unless Creative can't find something original for them.

What's unique about them, as I see it, is that their 'mission' is still unknown. In many ways, we don't know what it is that Bray Wyatt wants. The problem is that this could be viewed as both a strength....and a weakness.

As a strength, it gives them the flexibility to go up just about anyone at any time. They can go to war against the Undertaker or Roman Reigns ......Dean Ambrose or John Cena. There's flexibility built into the make-up of the group. A person may like or dislike it; but it's there.

Of course, their undecipherable 'mission' could be seen as a weakness since we like being able to define subjects on which we're focusing. How do you define the Wyatts'?

So, what is the Wyatt Family after? If the writers can pound out a compelling goal for these guys, it might make better theater. I'm not talking about just going after a chosen person ("Anyone but you, Roman") but a broader 'takeover' of something.....a program on a wider scale, an urge to destroy or make over a group or institution.

Given the formation of the League of Nations, how might an all-heel confrontation go?

Break them up? I wouldn't.....not unless Creative can't find something original for them.

That's again, the problem in a nutshell is creative has failed them.

What are they and what do they want? 2 years or so into whatever it is we still don't know. They aren't fueled by championships, ok then...

They are the "face of fear" yet they don't strike fear into anyone and always lose feuds. They also don't "convert" anyone to their point of view.

What they want and how they go about getting it should have been established long ago. Without knowing that, they are just 4 scary guys who put on half-way decent matches sometimes.

Meh, I'm completely fine with them spending a few PPVs getting tangled up with ECW from literally 20 years ago. Put Bray on the undercard, and I have no problem with him being there.

The problem with something like Bray and the other Wyatts is that they have no identity except for the Family. They can't succeed without the Family, because there isn't a huge market for "unwashed bearded poor to fair wrestlers" in the WWE.

But if he's just going to keep putting legends over, I'm actually pretty ok with it.

Really, he's more interesting as the cult leader who can't convert anyone and can't beat anyone than he would be the cult leader who's successful.

It's definitely not time to break up The Wyatt Family. It's time to make them the focus of the show.

I would get rid of The Authority after WrestleMania and make The Wyatt Family the number one priority on the show. I would give Bray the title and let him run with it. Roman isn't ready to be the guy anyhow, so why not have an awesome heel carry it for as long as needed. I know it's tough with Brock around here and there, but he'll be absent most of the time until Summerslam.

Wyatt would be the most interesting title holder since CM Punk and the weird shit he does could make for great television every week. Let him go over pretty much everyone (clean, dirty, whatever) for quite some time until someone is over enough to take it.

It's definitely not time to break up The Wyatt Family. It's time to make them the focus of the show.

I would get rid of The Authority after WrestleMania and make The Wyatt Family the number one priority on the show. I would give Bray the title and let him run with it. Roman isn't ready to be the guy anyhow, so why not have an awesome heel carry it for as long as needed. I know it's tough with Brock around here and there, but he'll be absent most of the time until Summerslam.

Wyatt would be the most interesting title holder since CM Punk and the weird shit he does could make for great television every week. Let him go over pretty much everyone (clean, dirty, whatever) for quite some time until someone is over enough to take it.

2 things:

1) If Roman isn't ready to be the guy how can they convince anyone that Bray is ready to be the guy?

2) The Wyatt's entire thing is they don't care about championships, so why would that suddenly change?

2 things:

1) If Roman isn't ready to be the guy how can they convince anyone that Bray is ready to be the guy?

2) The Wyatt's entire thing is they don't care about championships, so why would that suddenly change?

Bray's a heel, which means those rules do not apply to him. Heels are never ''the'' guy.

They change their mind? It's wrestling. And that's not their entire thing. I think you may be overthinking it.

Why break them up when They're just getting good again?

Yes they lost to the BoD but that surprise anyone? That feud still made them interesting & worth watching again.

When they win this feud with the Dudleys (I say when because they shouldn't lose) they can move on to bigger & better feuds and Bray can move to the Main Event scene and eventually win the title.

Did that make sense to anyone else or is it just me?

Why break them up when They're just getting good again?

Yes they lost to the BoD but that surprise anyone? That feud still made them interesting & worth watching again.

When they win this feud with the Dudleys (I say when because they shouldn't lose) they can move on to bigger & better feuds and Bray can move to the Main Event scene and eventually win the title.

Did that make sense to anyone else or is it just me?

They're getting good again? Really? What are they doing now that they haven't done before that makes them good? Serious question.

They're in a new feud with a tag team that has done nothing since returning and just added a guy who hasn't been relevant for a dozen years at least in Tommy Dreamer.

Is it because they're falling through tables or putting people through tables that they're "getting good again?"

They're getting good again? Really? What are they doing now that they haven't done before that makes them good? Serious question.

They're in a new feud with a tag team that has done nothing since returning and just added a guy who hasn't been relevant for a dozen years at least in Tommy Dreamer.

Is it because they're falling through tables or putting people through tables that they're "getting good again?"
Well for me personally I'm loving the dark Promos Bray gives us on a regular basis. It's one of the highlights for me. I'm enjoying the matches the Wyatts put on no matter who they're against.

The Dudley's are in this feud only to put over Bray & his boys (or at least they should be). They not only can go in the ring and make them look good which they know is good for business they are one of the best tag team in the business which is always a good win to have on your resume.

The only good thing I have to say about Dreamer is he can take a beating. That works because if you put him against Strowman he can even look like a monster coming out of this feud by destroying the face of hardcore.

I say this because while I know Dreamer is old & hasn't been worth a damn for over a decade he's still a "hardcore" guy which doesn't take much to pull off.

Bray's a heel, which means those rules do not apply to him. Heels are never ''the'' guy.

Triple H would disagree. He was THE man in WWE for almost 4 years, as a heel. He's the only exception I can think of (in WWE), but I'm sure there's one or two more I'm forgetting. Making babyfaces the top stars is one of WWE's biggest weaknesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back