Time For More Mania Trivia

The Brain

King Of The Ring
I've done this a couple times over the years during mania season. I have a few mania trivia questions. Some easy, some a challenge. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself by giving wrong information but please correct me if I do. Feel free to post your own questions too. Sorry but I don't have a way to ban KB from this thread so good luck.

1. Who is the only person to challenge for the WWE title, IC title, and Tag Titles at WrestleMania?

2. Who has appeared in the most manias without ever getting a singles match?

3. Who has the longest gap in between mania matches?

4. There have been eight parent/child combinations to have wrestled at mania. Name all eight.

5. There have been eight pairs of brothers that have wrestled on the same mania card. Real brothers, not kayfabe brothers. Name all eight.

Dark matches do not count.

Uh oh, this could end before anyone else even sees this thread. Yes, I do mean WWF and WWE to be the same. Hogan is correct.

For the singles one, do one on one gimmick matches count as a singles match?

Also when you say appeared, do you mean matches? Because if not then it's Howard Finkel.

There have been eight parent/child combinations to have wrestled at mania. Name all eight.

These are 5.

Bob Orton/Randy Orton, Ted Dibiase Sr./Ted Dibiase Jr, Vince McMahon/Shane McMahon, Rocky Johnson/The Rock, Dusty Rhodes/Cody Rhodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back