Time For EOYA Nominations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to know that I'm occupying a place in your head.

Also good to know that an award has been named after D'Angelo Dinero.

The only award that should be named after "THE POOP" D'Angelo Dinero should be "The Biggest Turd."

I mean c'mon now, really? Guy fucking sucks. All you John Q syndrome *** its need to wake the fuck up.

I just wanted to drop by and say, if you've ever supported Jenks, then you have a friend in Jenks.

Also I wanna send a shout out to my boy Big Black Crock. That dudes the real deal on wrestlezone.

Never before have I seen someone type fine lines a topic and be the last poster for every non-spam category, the guy is amazing to watch. You should try sometime. It will look like this ...

"WWE Raw - Cena AA's Barret - The Big Black Crock - 7:57"
"WWE Smackdown - Edge eats out Rey's Asshole - The Big Black Crock - 7:59"
"WWW Superstar - Blah Blah - The Big Black Crock - 8:02"(this one took him three minutes because he really enjoys Superstars.)
"TNA Impact - Eric Young and Orlando Jordan are cute Couple - 8:05"

Etc, Etc. I can't keep going on showing u how he makes 5 line responses in the mma section, music section etc, but you get the point.

Anyhow, whenever the fucks in the front office decide to let me loose, I'll be back in full posting and staking my claim on wresltezone. I was unfairly excommunicated and I think it is about time that a right is wronged.

All I can say is (in the words of Baroque Hussein Obama) 'It's Time for Change.'

Amen.

The only award that should be named after "THE POOP" D'Angelo Dinero should be "The Biggest Turd."

I mean c'mon now, really? Guy fucking sucks. All you John Q syndrome *** its need to wake the fuck up.

I just wanted to drop by and say, if you've ever supported Jenks, then you have a friend in Jenks.

Also I wanna send a shout out to my boy Big Black Crock. That dudes the real deal on wrestlezone.

Never before have I seen someone type fine lines a topic and be the last poster for every non-spam category, the guy is amazing to watch. You should try sometime. It will look like this ...

"WWW Superstar - Blah Blah - The Big Black Crock - 8:02"(this one took him three minutes because he really enjoys Superstars.)

Etc, Etc. I can't keep going on showing u how he makes 5 line responses in the mma section, music section etc, but you get the point.

Anyhow, whenever the fucks in the front office decide to let me loose, I'll be back in full posting and staking my claim on wresltezone. I was unfairly excommunicated and I think it is about time that a right is wronged.

All I can say is (in the words of Baroque Hussein Obama) 'It's Time for Change.'

Amen.

I had heard that your spelling was bad but dude you can't even spell the name of your country's president? :wtf:

Al I fucken gotta say is, if Coco doesn't win ... then you nigged on the win again. You fucking stupid fuckers.

The Bully Pulpit Award for Best Forum

WZCW. Boom.

The Bronze Bracket Award for Best Tournament

Despite the Tenta SNAFU, the NXT:NWS tournament was a lot of fun.

The Biggie and Tupac Award for Best Feud

Sid vs D-Man is a shoe in, but I also stand by Game Rage vs Himself.

The D'Angelo Dinero Award for Most Improved Poster

I'm going out on a limb here and saying Killjoy.

The Shit Flinger Award for Best Cage Monkey Rat

Blue Cardinal

Amen.

Fuck Off Dickshit

The Platinum Keyboard Award for Best Wrestling Poster
Ferbian, KB, Jack-Hammer, Brain, IDR, Dagger, Crock.
The Golden Keyboard Award for Best Non-Wrestling Poster
JMT, tdigle
The Tim Russert Award for Best Moderator
Ty, Phoenix
The Bill Clinton Silver Cigar Award for Best Administrator
Sly
The Singer Sewing Machine Award for Best Thread Starter
Jack-Hammer
WZCW
NXT NWS
Everyone vs Sid
The Mickie James/Matt Hardy for Fastest, Most Sudden Fall From Grace
Sid
The "It's Kinda Like a Real Job Award" for Best Graphic Designer
Doc, Theo
Falkon, Deej
The Father Dougal McGuire Award for the Most Insufferably Stupid (and Annoying) Poster
Jenks, Macca, Bill Lesnar, Kristoffknows
The Hemorrhoid Donut Award for the Poster Who Tries Too Hard
Macca, Doug
The Steve Austin Award for Best Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave Performance
Bill Lesnar
The ECW Pimp Slap Award for the Person You'd Most Like to Go Joey Styles / JBL On
Doug, Tenta
The Bee's Knees Award for Best Wrestling Thread
KB Reviews threads
The Ill Nana Award for Best Non-Wrestling Thread
NXT NWS, SSC's Boobs thread
The Vince Russo Award for Best WZ Storyline
NXT NWS
The Undertaker/Nathan Jones Award for Best Mentor/Protege Pairing
Doc/SSC, hell, all of the NWS final four combos
The Shit Flinger Award for Best Cage Monkey
tidgle

Amen.

*Sigh*

Hello Jenks.

Also, our president's name is Barack Obama. "Baroque" is a type of art-style from the Enlightenment Era.

Барбоса;2598769 said:
I need to do something to get more noticed around here...

Uh you have a name very few guys can spell.

Also there is the small and irrelavant fact that you are possibly one of the best posters here.

Yeah so I guess a few people do notice you.

The Platinum Keyboard Award for Best Wrestling Poster: Jack-Hammer

The Golden Keyboard Award for Best Non-Wrestling Poster: JMT

The Tim Russert Award for Best Moderator: All of us? If not, then D-man or JMT.

The Bill Clinton Silver Cigar Award for Best Administrator: Both, but once again, if I have to choose one it's gonna be Slyfox (Sorry KB, don't kill me. I'll bring Gatorade!!)

The Singer Sewing Machine Award for Best Thread Starter: D-Man or IC.

The Bully Pulpit Award for Best Forum: MMA or General Wrestling Section

The Bronze Bracket Award for Best Tournament: Wrestlezone Wrestling Tournament.

The Biggie and Tupac Award for Best Feud: Sidious vs D-Man or Game Rage vs Staff.

The Mickie James/Matt Hardy for Fastest, Most Sudden Fall From Grace: Game Rage.

The "It's Kinda Like a Real Job Award" for Best Graphic Designer: Takes Prick Like A Man.

The D'Angelo Dinero Award for Most Improved Poster: Spoodbeest(?)

The Father Dougal McGuire Award for the Most Insufferably Stupid (and Annoying) Poster: Bill Lesnar, Jenks, Pro Wrestling Noah.

The Hemorrhoid Donut Award for the Poster Who Tries Too Hard: Bill Lesnar.

The Steve Austin Award for Best Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave Performance: Tenta

The ECW Pimp Slap Award for the Person You'd Most Like to Go Joey Styles / JBL On: Pro Wrestling Noah

The Bee's Knees Award for Best Wrestling Thread: Tenta's Worst Gimmicks.

The Ill Nana Award for Best Non-Wrestling Thread: Evolution vs. Intelligent Design: Which Should Be Taught In Schools? (Jack-Hammer http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=108837)

The Vince Russo Award for Best WZ Storyline: RAW Talent.

The Undertaker/Nathan Jones Award for Best Mentor/Protege Pairing: Any one of the finalist pairings (Ferbian/Blue, SSC/Doc and Tdigz/Numbers)

The Shit Flinger Award for Best Cage Monkey: Rattlesnake4eva

WHAT!?

Ferb this is an honorary award not a derogatory one. Oh well thanks anyway but some people are going to be pissed at you.

I know it is. You're just the first name I thought up really. Besides I probably associate you more with the Cage than some of the other guys. Also, why would it matter if people got annoyed for my choices? It's not like I'm getting annoyed at people not choosing me for some of these awards.

I know it is. You're just the first name I thought up really. Besides I probably associate you more with the Cage than some of the other guys. Also, why would it matter if people got annoyed for my choices? It's not like I'm getting annoyed at people not choosing me for some of these awards.

Okay but I have made 300+ non spam posts in less than three months dude. How can I be a cage monkey( rat sounds cooler btw) when I'm not even in the cage most of the time because I'm posting in the non spam section most of the time. I guess opening multiple tabs help my case though.

Oh well its your opinion at the end of the day and I'm okay with it.:)

Okay but I have made 300+ non spam posts in less than three months dude. How can I be a cage monkey( rat sounds cooler btw) when I'm not even in the cage most of the time because I'm posting in the non spam section most of the time. I guess opening multiple tabs help my case though.

Oh well its your opinion at the end of the day and I'm okay with it.:)

There's a lot of the other guys who posts a fair amount in the non-spam sections as well and I'd still consider those cage monkeys as well. But like I said, you're the first one I thought of and it's the award I put the least amount of thought into when it comes to thinking up who I would nominate, or pick when the actual voting starts.

Tastycles, Numbers, Mitch Henessey, D-Man, Falkon, DirtyJosé, Gelgarin, The Brain

IC25, GuyCompton, jmt225, Thriller, Showtime 24/7, Dagger Dias

Ty Burna, Ferbian

Slyfox, kunderblunder

Dave, Ferbian, FunKay, IC25, Mitch Henessey, Jack-Hammer, Doc, D-Man

WZCW, Old School Wrestling

Wrestlezone 4th Annual Tournament

Sidious vs. D-Man, Will vs. Becca

Lee, Lord Sidious

Doc, Uncle Sam

Falkon, Killjoy

The Father Dougal McGuire Award for the Most Insufferably Stupid (and Annoying) Poster
AirVanDam

Doug Crashin

Tenta

The ECW Pimp Slap Award for the Person You'd Most Like to Go Joey Styles / JBL On
n/a

KB's Reviews

Ty Burna's All Hip-Hop Thread, SvR2011 First Impressions

NWS NXT Mod Comp

n/a

Blue Cardinal, Killjoy, Coco

Another person I'd give a nomination for the Jeff Hardy/Grabbing the Brass Ring is Ty Burna, finally got a mod spot this year after his hard efforts.

Reddannihilation, shattered dreams, Ferbian, johnbragg, klunderbunker

INDYjon22, tdigle,

Ferbian, D-Man

klunderbunker

TNA, of course. I'm blind, I can't see anything else anyway.

shattered dreams v. D-Man and the WrestleZone force majeure

Lord Sidious

Coco

Coco

Jenks

Coco

SSC's House of Boobs and Trippy Gifs

Macca

Man... I've hardly been nominated (expect for best feud... ugh)

I figured I'd at last get a few votes for Thread Starter, Best Mod, and POTY.

Eh... oh, well.

Jack-Hammer, Tastycles, IDR, The Brain

IC25 (all NWS), GuyCompton (MMA), jmt225 (MMA), Dagger Dias (Video Games)

Ferbian, IDR, D-Man

Slyfox (sorry, KB)

IC25, Jack-Hammer, D-Man, GuyCompton

TNA (and it's not even close)

Wrestlezone 4th Annual Tournament

Sidious vs. D-Man, obviously

Lord Sidious (and it's not even close)

Doc (always wins by default to me)

Falkon, Ferbian

Jenks, Coco, Luther, Bill Lesnar

Doug Crashin, Milenko

Armbar, Tenta

shattered dreams

KB's Reviews

Random Thoughts Thread

NWS NXT Mod Comp

IC/Ferbian

Blue Cardinal, Coco, Luther, Macca

Users who are viewing this thread