Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myko

Are they gonna make it to the playoffs or just be like before, a cinderalla story went wrong?... i think they'll make it with a good pitching staff but not far after that if they don't make any trades for some hitters.

Myko said:
Are they gonna make it to the playoffs or just be like before, a cinderalla story went wrong?... i think they'll make it with a good pitching staff but not far after that if they don't make any trades for some hitters.
They'll def. make it to the playoffs this year. I don't think they'll go to the World Series, but I could be wrong. They do have a good team thats been solid this whole year. Even if they do make to the playoffs and don't make it to the World Series, they can always learn from there mistakes and go and try to win the World Series next year. Jim Leyland is a good manager and he knows what hes doing, so I think if he stays for a couple years as the Tigers manager, I think they would have a good chance to win a World Series. He did it in one year with the Marlins, so you never maybe they will win the World Series. Also the President of the Marlins at the that time when Jim Leyland was the manager of the Marlins in 1997 is now the President of the Tigers. That's who brought Jim Leyland to get the job done.

If they stay healthy they should make the playoffs. But the AL Central is a solid division and their schedule down the stretch can be tough. The twins are playing good ball now, the White Sox can hit a hot streak, Cleveland is known to step up in the 2nd half. If they do make the playoffs I don't see them getting into the World Series. The AL is just so packed with powerhouse big budget ballclubs it'll be tough to draw a scenario where they beat a club like the Yankees, Red Sox, or Angels in a best of 7. Just my thoughts.

They are too far ahead to not make the playoffs. I just hope the yanks find a way to get in.

Tigers Are In The World Seris!:lol2: They said it they couldn't beat the Yankkees in the first round. They lose the first game but after that lit a spark..no no lit a whole forst on fire and beat the Yankkees in 4. Then they said Oakland would stop the Tigers..wrong! Tigers sweep the seris with the biggest home run Detroit has seen in years!

Its Detroits year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back