• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tiffany!!! Possibly the worst promo cutter/GM ever???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightphitt

Dark Match Winner
Man!!! Was lookin back at some ECW stuff and got me thinkin. Been watching wrestling since 1992 and seen a lotta characters.

But tiffiny totally takes the cake for worst promos and also presence in the ring. Worst GM ever???

Well that's what I am wondering. I mean what really is the need for her on ecw. Right now she seems to be just eye candy for the ecw viewers!!!

So basically I am asking is she the worst promo cutter ever? Or do u have someone else who is even worse.
Is she the worst GM ever? In terms or ring presence and and effective woman in power.or do u know someone worse?

Not really. She isn't that bad at all. She's nice to look at and does her job. She isn't there to wow us with her promos or anything, she is just supposed to give out some information and let the wrestlers do their jobs. She isn't the best ever, but she is clearly not the worst. Stop being so negative.

r u kidding me...she SUX!! shes a horrible actor...could u imagine her being a wrestler...good thing shes just the GM. She's sounds like shes reading off of a script shes never seen before

she is the worst gm or commisioner or anything like that that i have ever seen. She brings absolutly nothing to the table. Nothing. Theirs no comedy, hatred for, happiness for. I don't even get why she got the Job. She can't act worth crap and she sounds like she knows absolutly nothing about the buisness.

she is the worst gm or commisioner or anything like that that i have ever seen. She brings absolutly nothing to the table. Nothing. Theirs no comedy, hatred for, happiness for. I don't even get why she got the Job. She can't act worth crap and she sounds like she knows absolutly nothing about the buisness.

i think she got the job because:
1.wwe did not know what to do with her
2.they needed a face-diva general manager
3.she is hot
but if i had to choose a hot-diva gm,i`d pick kelly kelly.yes she isn`t much but,like Tifanny,she`d get the job done.

I don't get why Tiffany is a gm... She's Tits and Ass. Give her a mike to hold and interview some wrestlers backstage. There's nothing powerful about her. I feel that's one of the qualities a good GM needs.

yea right if anyone is the worst gm its mike adamle how ever u spell it. he sux he couldnt even get wrestlers names right. he makes tiffani sound good.

I don't think she's the worst at all. In fact, she's among the better ones. She's easy on the eyes, doesn't take up too much TV time, and her promos cover only what needs to be said. Considering she's on a show with one of the best mic workers in the company (Christian), she doesn't need to say much around the title scene. Christian can say all that needs to be said, and he did so this past week about Yoshi Tatsu being one of the top contenders.

ECW is only an hour long. What do you expect? When would she have time to cut these so-called promos you're saying are so terrible? She's a decent face GM, talks when she needs to, and stays out of the way so the little bit of wrestling that does happen on ECW can be featured. It's not The Tiffany Show; it's ECW. She's the only steady GM presence on any of the shows. With the RAW GM switching every week and Teddy Long fighting with Vince McMahon AND Vicki Guerrero over his decisions, I think she's doing the best GM job on any of the shows quite honestly.

She's bad, but she's not as bad as Mike Adamle. Adamle has to be the Turd Standard for terrible GMs, the man knew absolutely nothing about wrestling, it was just downright embarrassing, it was like having Jeremy Piven as a GM instead of just a Guest Host, he couldn't go one show without botching something.

Tiffany is awful though. If she wasn't hot, I would want her off my television immediately. ECW GM isn't really that important of a role though, so I don't really care.

ECW is only an hour long. What do you expect? When would she have time to cut these so-called promos you're saying are so terrible? She's a decent face GM, talks when she needs to, and stays out of the way so the little bit of wrestling that does happen on ECW can be featured. It's not The Tiffany Show; it's ECW. She's the only steady GM presence on any of the shows. With the RAW GM switching every week and Teddy Long fighting with Vince McMahon AND Vicki Guerrero over his decisions, I think she's doing the best GM job on any of the shows quite honestly.

little bit of wrestling that happens on ECW? you do know that WWE ECW has more actual wrestling in their 1 hr show than TNA ever did? In fact, I remember reading a headline on the main page that said ECW had more actual wrestling in their 1hr show than TNA did with their 2hr show. ECW does the best job in terms of wrestling over entertainment.

little bit of wrestling that happens on ECW? you do know that WWE ECW has more actual wrestling in their 1 hr show than TNA ever did? In fact, I remember reading a headline on the main page that said ECW had more actual wrestling in their 1hr show than TNA did with their 2hr show. ECW does the best job in terms of wrestling over entertainment.

Find it for me. I'd love to see it. They have two, maybe three matches if you're lucky, and most of the time leftover these days is eaten up by Christian or Regal cutting promos or by that ridiculous Abraham Washington show. All the time spent by them talking could be used to start feuds that won't end up going nowhere.

She's better on the mic than Washington, Benjamin, Kozlov, Jackson, Recks, Atlas.....do I need to continue?

GM wise she's doing fine, she's a bit shaky at times, but as I said, shes better than half the men on ECW at cutting a promo

Tits and Ass my friends, tits and ass.

She may cut the same monotone promo every time out, but she never stumbles over her lines, and gets the message across.

ECW is the best hour of wrestling on t.v. The wrestling, the segments, it just seems to blend together so smoothly, and Tiffany fits right in.

She is not one of the greatest mic workers every to grace the job of the GM position or even just being on the microphone. However, Tiffany is there to inform the public and inform as professionally as she can. Consider this, she is WWE diva who is very stunning in appearance that has the look the E needs and has blonde hair... her GM gimmick is to be professional, intelligent and informative. Does anyone notice the contradictions here? Sure, might sound like I am pulling this out of my arse, but this is the best reasoning I can come up with to solidify her role right now.

Despite all this, she is on ECW and isn't featured for the entirity of the program. She does her job well on her respective brand and will continue to do so until the E deem her ready to become fit for wrestling full-time. Its good as she isn't the best thing to grace the division as of yet. This gives her exposure and a chance to develop.

I mentioned this a couple of months ago with the general problems with ECW, and I'm sure she's a nice girl, and she is pretty, but she has absolutely no air of authority about her, the roster doesn't seem to respect her position, and in general, she's just not an authoritative figure. She doesn't have much to do with the business like Teddy Long does, and she really isn't all that charismatic or entertaining to watch. I also said before that i'd actually like to see JBL GM ECW, because he could really make an entertaining authority figure, and has alot of history in the business. Maybe give Regal or Dreamer, or even Abe Washington, since he already takes up way too much TV time.

I saw Tiffany live on one of her first ECW shows, and they cut out most of her segments, because they were so bad. She has certainly improved since then, but she is still not very good. However, it doesn't matter, because she is far better a face GM than anyone else in the company ever probably. She is vulnerable, which is exactly what she needs to be, because it means that Regal can thing he can run roughshod over the brand, but then she thwarts him, for example.

Would it be better if Tiffany could act and deliver a promo? Absolutely, but because she is surrounded by strong mic workers and other newbies, it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back