Three Open Spots

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
The WrestleZone Debaters League has lost at least one of our competitors. He has had some undisclosed issues arise, and thus will be taken out of the Debater's League, and will of course be welcomed back to the next one. Razorback needs to have his spot filled.

Two other spots may come available as well, as neither Rob or Unholy Profit have give a debate as of yet. They have 2 hours and 17 minutes to post to keep their spots.

SO this is what I am asking. Many people have wished to have entered the league, but the spots filled quickly. Thus I ask anyone still interested to apply now. Only post in here if you want to actually partake in the league for the next 10 weeks.

To easy to run the league with him on TT.

It was close in the league to be fair, Ger's were 2 points behind me going into the second to last game, I beat them, And won the league agaisnt them. I signed Flechter, And Beckham.

Oh I also tanned them in the Scottish cup final.

Alright, I shall do the official ruling and have Fratelli, Scotsman Dave, and Tastycles join the league. I shall let you all know who will be replacing whom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back