• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This stuff about Ben Roethlisberger is really pissing me off.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Every time I go out, in my city of Pittsburgh, people always say how Roethlisberger is a rapist, or how he goes with college girls. How he's a sleaze, or how the Steelers are going to trade him.

It really pisses me off, people that don't know anything about football, thinking the Steelers would trade Ben. Let me tell you right now, the Pittsburgh Steelers would NEVER drop Ben, unless he started doing extreamly horrible, such as a career altering injury.

Now what they also seem to not get through their thick skulls, people would do ANYTHING for money. Obviously the first brain fucked girl wanted money from Ben, right after he wins the Super Bowl, and thinks of a brilliant plan to get some publicity and money. Unfortunately for her, she's fucking ******ed, and brags to a co worker. Then said she'd try to go to a Steeler game and "run into" Ben. This girl obviously failed epic hard.

I know kids around the age of 18 would also love to get publicity and money, my uncle talked about pissing off celebrities all the time with his friends, so they would hit them and they can sue. Around that time, he was the exact age. But this girl tries to get Sexual Assault on Ben, then drops the trail.

Now Sponsors drop Ben, and people stop wearing his jerseys, and are no longer his "fan". The man was never guilty, people look too much into the fucking media. I think, as an American myself, that Americans are the stupidest fucking people in the world. I want to fucking move to Australia or something. Bush fucked up a whole load of shit in our country. I'm sorry, I'm just ranting a little to far.

Now I don't own a Roethlisberger Jersey, but I'm going to go out, and buy one. I'm going to wear it too school, and I'm going to wear it out in public. And if one more kid in my school, says another god damn thing about Ben being a rapist, I'm going to fucking punch his lights out.

Nice rant!

Wait... are you blaming the Roethlisberger ordeal on Bush? It may have been a bush... just not George.

Yeah sorry, I was pretty pissed off at the time and a lot of things where running through my head, so I didn't stay on topic with Ben.

Hell, maybe Ben was high at the time, the guy really needs to stop hooking up with girls, and the NFL is going to talk to him about that, but he never raped her. People say they trade Holmes and not Ben, Ben was ACCUSED of a crime, and he wasn't even charged and they still might suspend him. But the Steelers didn't trade Holmes because of the glass incident, they trade him because he failed another drug test, and the Steelers don't stand for shit like that. If Ben started failing tests, hell I'm sure they would trade him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back