This really pisses me off...

Ferbian

Has Returned.
Itunes half finished discographies or lack of a complete band's actual existance on certain nationalities of Itunes, I'll loose my library if I convert to American Itunes now (at least I need to create a new library it tells me)..

Am I the only one who's annoyed with this? :disappointed:

Out of just us two then yes you are Ferby. I don't have an Ipod. I'm retro with my walkman lol. I also have a tape player around the house somewhere as well.

I have an Ipod, but I use my Iphone for this, and it annoys me I can't get Breaking Benjamin's newest album because it's not in danish stores, all we got is Phobia...

Oh and I want a non live version of The Verve Pipe - Colorful (don't look at me like that, I loved it when it was associated with Shawn Michaels.. I told you to stop looking at me like that.. stop it..)

I don't use Itunes- as I don't really like the way they convert all your files to their MP4A standard. I do use Spotify and it commonly lumps foreign artists together if they have a similar name, Ólöf and Ólafur Arnalds- which is a little annoying. In fairness most services have limited details on many bands who aren't big in the UK or the USA.

You know what I hate? People. They are stupid. Thankfully most of the regulars here are not people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back