• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This really gets me angry.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, I'm talking about the release of Mickie James, and Shelton. The others, I don't care, they all where like...never showed on air anyways.

I had a thread about Maria, but Maria can go screw herself, Mickie is my favorite diva...of the times. She was champion just like..two months ago, what the hell?

Vince is a total dick. First he goes on a story about her being fat, then he freaking fires her.

Why Benjamin? He had great potential, this is just..bullshit.

I would say more, but I'm simply just soo pissed...

Meh I couldn't care less for either, never seen the hype over Mickie James, and Shelton.. yeah well I don't really need to give a reason for that do I? it's so obvious why I wouldn't care for him.

Mickie hasn't been good in about 3 years. I care more about Mike Knox than the others.

She held up 3 buses.

Mickie and WGTT will probably end up in TNA.

Still not a reason to fire a great diva, they mise well fire McCool, because she's terrible on the mic, terrible in the ring, and I personally cannot stand to even look at her face.

Mickie was great in the ring, and on the mic. Obviously Vince was just looking for a reason to fire her.

There are so many useless Divas on the roster that are worth shit compare to Mickie. She was my all time favorite Diva. Well, I'm rooting for Eve now, but Mickie had so much potential. I think they coulda worked something out with Mickie, maybe have her get a boyfriend, somebody around Dolph Zigglers level. Then they could have had somebody such as Neidhart be obsessed with her. Have Mickie win the title, and have the boyfriend win the title, but have Mickie have to choose between one of them.

It could be a good story going into wrestlemania too, but WWE just blew up their chances once again.

Still not a reason to fire a great diva, they mise well fire McCool, because she's terrible on the mic, terrible in the ring, and I personally cannot stand to even look at her face.

Mickie was great in the ring, and on the mic. Obviously Vince was just looking for a reason to fire her.

There are so many useless Divas on the roster that are worth shit compare to Mickie. She was my all time favorite Diva. Well, I'm rooting for Eve now, but Mickie had so much potential. I think they coulda worked something out with Mickie, maybe have her get a boyfriend, somebody around Dolph Zigglers level. Then they could have had somebody such as Neidhart be obsessed with her. Have Mickie win the title, and have the boyfriend win the title, but have Mickie have to choose between one of them.

It could be a good story going into wrestlemania too, but WWE just blew up their chances once again.

Way to steal from SvR10's Road to Wrestlemania!

Many of you seem to be misunderstanding the "holding up the bus" incident. It's a serious matter.

f179a69488f41e7b4eeb28f0f831e0ed.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back