This One Time...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I was in an MSN group convo with NSL, Milkyway!, Eternal Dragon, and jazwaz1. I tried to start conversation with jazwaz1, but then Milkyway! told me to stop talking to her because he was the one that would be popping her cherry. I just thought I'd share that little tidbit with you.

If any other awkward online moments come to mind that involve posters on this site, I'll make sure to share them with you.

Sounds like something he would do. Really intense kid, i unfortunately still remember when he told us how he cut his balls while shaving. so unfortunate...

Milky's made threads about cutting his balls while shaving, having wet dreams, and more!

I never much liked him, though sometimes he's OK over MSN.

Tdigs,you do the same thing to me with LitasRevenge about having her e-babies :lmao:

Unless Milky was serious about it,which he definitely was :suspic:

This one time (well, not just this one time, since it happens all the time), Becker got pissed at GuyCompton and Cookie for making fun of his typos. Well, when this happens, Becker starts calling everything shit (literally, "Michael Haneke is shit," "Bruce Lee is shit," "Washington, D.C., is shit," "Jean-Claude Van Damme is shit," and so forth). So, the topic of one of Guy's favorite wrestlers, Dean Malenko, comes up, and Becker, combining his penchants for hilarious typos and calling everything shit when he's mad, says, "Dean is Malenko."

This one time (well, not just this one time, since it happens all the time), Becker got pissed at GuyCompton and Cookie for making fun of his typos. Well, when this happens, Becker starts calling everything shit (literally, "Michael Haneke is shit," "Bruce Lee is shit," "Washington, D.C., is shit," "Jean-Claude Van Damme is shit," and so forth). So, the topic of one of Guy's favorite wrestlers, Dean Malenko, comes up, and Becker, combining his penchants for hilarious typos and calling everything shit when he's mad, says, "Dean is Malenko."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It could be my lack of sleep, but that is funny as fuck. I need to stop working so much so I can talk to you on MSN, Tdigs.

Becker does make the most hilarious typos. I always like being in your guys' group convos.

you type consistently on your blackberry when your hands are fat as fuck and tell my how you do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back