This Is Your Life

123NewChamp

Pre-Show Stalwart
I know I'm a few days late on it but anyway........Just in case you all missed it, Mick Foley returned to Raw, and did a surprise returning segement of "This Is Your Life" with John Cena. Remember the first and the last time before last monday night, he did it with The Rock. Although it was embarrassing on the behalf of John Cena, It was rather funny. So which of Today's current Superstars would you like Mick Foley do a "This is your Life" Segment on. There's a few but I think the one's that would be most interesting in my opinion will be Possibly Kevin Nash, Santino, John Morrison, Christian, but I'll like to see one of Dolph Ziggler. Bring out one of his childhood heroes or metors, Chavo reprise his Kerwin White Gimmick, and the return of the Spirit Squad as they voice their frustrations on how Ziggler was still employed by WWE and they're not. Especially Kenny Dystra. So who would you like to see a "This is your Life" On?

I would love to see Mick Foley do one with the Undertaker. With all their history it would make for a great segment.imo. Maybe at the end Mick could get the mandable claw out and bring Taker down only for him to sit right up and tombstone Foley. Bring back Paul Bearer, Fake Undertaker, and then turn to Foley himself. If they are going to fight at Mania then this would be a good way to restart the feud. imo.

i think a funny one would be steve austin, a lot of stuff to there, and at the end of it he stuns him

A "This Is Your Life" with The Miz could be a great one. There were reports that Foley wanted one more match and wanted it to be against The Miz. It would be a great addition to the build up. Have Foley bring out cast members from The Real World and maybe some tough enough trainers or competitors. Maybe throw in Morrison or Riley somewhere as well. Have The Miz be all cool with it at first and then just go crazy on Foley after all of it turning the feud into a serious one.

I would love to see Mick Foley do one with the Undertaker. With all their history it would make for a great segment.imo. Maybe at the end Mick could get the mandable claw out and bring Taker down only for him to sit right up and tombstone Foley. Bring back Paul Bearer, Fake Undertaker, and then turn to Foley himself. If they are going to fight at Mania then this would be a good way to restart the feud. imo.

Yeah King, That would be highly interesting seeing that The Undertaker would agree to something like that. A blast from the Undertaker's past will make for a great one nighter or storyline. And I wouldn't mind seeing these 2 go at it again. And for the first time do it at Wrestlemania in a Buried Alive Match.

Yo Biggshow, you know Stone Cold just said "WHAT" right? U know Stone Cold going to stun everybody who dares participate. lol.

And Mathix, I was thinking bout the Miz but I forgot about the Real World and Tough Enough. That will make for an interesting segment. Good Look.

Edge. Foley could do it at the HOF or the Smackdown or RAW the night before. Think about getting Gangrel, Christian, Lita, people fron his past...plus they have history

I doubt that Undertaker would agree to something like that. If he does, it would be quite interesting.

Other superstars that i would like to see in this segment are:

Vince McMahon: This would top any possible segment. The boss and his life put in front of the public.

Edge: This would certainly be very entertaining. Edge has accomplished a lot in the WWE and also has a bit of history with Foley. It would be fun to have Christian,Lita and Vickie talk about Edge's life

Rock: A bit of a rerun but with his Hollywood career.

HHH: The prodigal son-in-law would be an excellent choice for this segment.

Actually, the last This is Your Life segment was The Rock hosting one on Mick Foley before Wrestlemania 20. This is the third This is Your Life segment to happen in the WWE. That being said, although the original with The Rock was funny, that doesn't mean It'll be funny the second or third time because so far the second was meh and Cena's was awful even though that is what WWE were striving for as said by Mick himself on Twitter.

Not that interested in seeing anymore This is Your Life segments, if I had to pick anyone It'd be funny to see Christian's due to the fact he and Edge grew up together and they'd probably know the same people. WWE could play it off where each person keeps mentioning Edge instead of Christian just for some shit and giggles. However, don't even really want to see that.

Wow. All that from who would be good for 'this is your life'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back