Nicest People In Wrestling

And the list of top 5 Douchebags would be:

5. Missy Hyatt and Sunny
4. Ryback
3. Jim Ross
2. Batista
1. Scott Hall and Sean Waltman

Not mentioned in the list because of being an undisputed douchebag: The Disgrace Khali. In one incident, his bodyguard was violently shoving around young fans that came for autographs and photos, and beat one kid up. When people tried to intervene, the bodyguard opened fire and severely injured three people and Khali fled from the scene. Now since he is rich and powerful, he Indian law doesn't apply on him and from next day, everything was as if nothing had happened.

Not mentioned in the list because of being an undisputed douchebag: The Disgrace Khali. In one incident, his bodyguard was violently shoving around young fans that came for autographs and photos, and beat one kid up. When people tried to intervene, the bodyguard opened fire and severely injured three people and Khali fled from the scene. Now since he is rich and powerful, he Indian law doesn't apply on him and from next day, everything was as if nothing had happened.

You do know that even though Khali is 7 feet tall, he still can be hurt by bullets right?

Tis why Jim Cornette threatened to shoot Brock Lesnar for inappropriately touching then cussing out his wife.

Haha, yeah. Jim's a classic. I'm not blaming the victim, but you have to wonder about the wisdom of vaginal piercings from professional wrestlers.

On another note, I feel there's one guy that'll score this thread poorly until it becomes aboot him.

I work with this guy who took part in that "C" rated film with a bunch of wrestlers and he told me Shane Douglas was one of the nicest people he has ever met. The same with Jim Duggan. Reading through twitter and stuff it seemed like William Moody ( Paul Bearer) was a great guy. Lance Storm also does some fan interaction and he's not a dick about it so he's okay in my book.

Lance Storm also does some fan interaction and he's not a dick about it so he's okay in my book.

I've had several long conversations on Twitter with Lance Storm, not just about wrestling, but film and TV too. Dude is pretty cool.

From personal experience with dealing with them, Davey Richards is actually a nice guy, just very opinionated. Chris Masters is cool, although very stupid, like borderline mentally challenged. From Twitter I've had a lot of conversations with Michael Bennett and Michael Elgin, both follow me actually. Kevin Steen is quite sarcastic but his Weekend Escapdes on YouTube show that people fucking love him, dude has like a cult of fans. And when I met Bret Hart years ago he was really nice to me, shook my hand and stopped to talk about wrestling with me when he didn't have to. Also Bryan and Nigel McGuinness spent over an hour at the backdoor of the Olympia in Liverpool talking to fans after Unified 2006, I remember Bryan not being able to stop smiling.

Whoever said Big Show. My friend's brother met him at an airport several years ago and said he was really nice. He talked to people and took pictures with them and stuff.

I also just remembered on another forum I was on years ago someone talked about meeting Gregory Helms and talked about how incredibly nice he was. It wasn't at a signing or anything but he still talked to the guy and let him take a picture.

We've gotten to 38 posts, and not one single John Cena hate post.

Congrats, guys! We're making progress.

I ordered a pair of used panties from Missy Hyatt and after some issues she included two bonus gifts, some pubic hair and skid marks, free of charge. That seems like something a really cool and nice person would do.

I've had several long conversations on Twitter with Lance Storm, not just about wrestling, but film and TV too. Dude is pretty cool.

From personal experience with dealing with them, Davey Richards is actually a nice guy, just very opinionated. Chris Masters is cool, although very stupid, like borderline mentally challenged. From Twitter I've had a lot of conversations with Michael Bennett and Michael Elgin, both follow me actually. Kevin Steen is quite sarcastic but his Weekend Escapdes on YouTube show that people fucking love him, dude has like a cult of fans. And when I met Bret Hart years ago he was really nice to me, shook my hand and stopped to talk about wrestling with me when he didn't have to. Also Bryan and Nigel McGuinness spent over an hour at the backdoor of the Olympia in Liverpool talking to fans after Unified 2006, I remember Bryan not being able to stop smiling.

I've talked to Lance Storm about wrestling a few times. It was cool. I also got a reply from Stone Cold about a year ago. That was pretty sweet.

I met some TNA wrestlers a few years ago when they were in Pittsburgh. I honestly don't remember their names but they were polite. I held a conversation with two knockouts then James Storm a little bit after that. He was kind of a dick but I think he was in character.

Kurt Angle is a dick. Met him a few times. he's just a huge prick

Scott Hall, RVD, Brian Adams, Jericho & Edge were all pretty cool when I got to meet them. Kane was very sociable as well. Rey was kind of a ********, but that may have been because I kept asking what the area code in Mexico was & why he wouldnt give Dominick back to Eddie.

The only 2 I have met that were downright assholes were Justin Credible & Sid Vicious. Just truly rude people.

On another note, I feel there's one guy that'll score this thread poorly until it becomes aboot him.

He is a douchebag, but in a polite Canadian way.

I ordered a pair of used panties from Missy Hyatt and after some issues she included two bonus gifts, some pubic hair and skid marks, free of charge. That seems like something a really cool and nice person would do.

You must have gotten the 'Grow Your Own Promotion' gift set. The real bonus gift was the dozen or so DNA samples included from various independent wrestlers.

Apparently Goldberg is the same way. That, and he does a lot to help animals.

There's a Louis Theroux documentary from 97/98 on pro wrestling. Goldberg is champion and takes time to talk to him and seems genuine. Same with Piper.

Whoever said Big Show. My friend's brother met him at an airport several years ago and said he was really nice. He talked to people and took pictures with them and stuff.

Met Big Show and Dave said to him "You've got big hands" to which he replied "I'd look kinda silly with small hands".

Stevie Richards, clearly. What a man.

I messaged him once on Facebook in the days when twitter was just starting saying thanks for everything. He replied and was pretty humbled about it.

I messaged him once on Facebook in the days when twitter was just starting saying thanks for everything. He replied and was pretty humbled about it.

The only guy I've seen say bad things about him... was himself. He's just seems really good and genuine in all the interviews I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back