Your childhood hero! - Wrestling Version

Was always The Rock. I got into wrestling big time just after Steve Austin was "run down" in late 1999. I would also like to mention that Matt and Jeff Hardy were two I always loved. Oh and believe it or not but Too Cool were the main two people that my best friend and I would trampoline wrestle as most of the time. To us they really were too cool.

On the WCW side, it was the Stinger forever. Even to this day. I have tons of photos of me as a kid in Stinger face paint. Surfer paint. Not the Crow.

Sting was in Crow form when I got into wrestling. I was the red and black Sting for Halloween in the 5th grade.

I hated, and still hate the surfer Sting.

Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I still have my Rattlesnake/Expect No Mercy t-shirt and Smoking Skull belt from when I was a kid. And I own Cause Stone Cold Said So, Austin 3.16 Uncensored, Hell Yeah, Austin vs. McMahon, and WHAT? all on VHS.

The Best There Is, The Best There Was and the Best There Ever Will Be.

Bret Hart. When he disappeared following the concussion, The Rock.

Bret Hart - Coolest shades. Hated HBK.
Kane - I am a younger brother.
HHH - awesome intro music and DX
DX- anti-establishment escapism. Liked them so much I even had Road Dogg as my champion in the Smackdown games on PS 1.

As ashamed as I am to say this, KoKo B Ware and The Rockers. I died inside a tad bit when Shawn superkicked Marty through the barbershop window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back