This Is The Promo I Want To See From Jim Ross Today

Eh. Its been done. i dont think JR needs to cut promos. Besides...after Punk did his this would just seem like a copy of that.

JR is secure with what he's doing. If he wasn't why would he put up with it?

I remember watching that promo live on TV. I thought Jim Ross was going to say he secretly working for WCW when he said the "I have no loyalty to the WWF".

Good times...

I would also love to see JR cut a promo like this but there could be a problem. I feel like there is a slight chance that the crowd would side with JR and turn against the promotion in some way. I see VKM coming back before Wrestlemania to take his company back, at which point he will be seen as a face. If JR cuts this promo, there is no way for VKM to come back as a face and the entire angle is killed.

To be clear, I'm not talking about a storyline turn or scripted promo... I'd just love to hear JR tell Vince to kiss his ass publically. There have been so many terrible things done to dishonor this man, from the skit while JR was in surgery to the kiss my ass club, the making fun of his disability and the recent nonsense. I'd love to see JR go somewhere and give a promo about exactly what he thinks of the WWE and Vince. (Don't read into that, I don't watch TNA or know anything about it's programming)

if any one in the company has the right to tell vince to get the "F" out is good Ol' JR and as much as i would love to see it, i dont think its going to happen, but I would love to see him tap into that emotion and intencity one time and chew Cole and new one. Cole cant hold a candle to JR in the booth and i dont think he would be able to handle a pissed off Jim Ross on the stick ither. Cole cant function with out Vince in his lug hole telling him what to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back