• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

this forum makes me sad

Blackboris

for stating honest opinions ive been neg repd and i have had 1 of the silliest warnings i have ever seen
i put in agreed maybe i should have put i na long explanation why i agreed but heck he already said everything i agreed about it maybe i should have made a parrot reply meh i was told to use the rep system

i keep saying how batisduh tripple h ad cena suck and are tards

just because vince says there good and 5 yos like em doesnt make them good they still suck

cena worst face ever. when people boo you and cheer even the best of heels your not doing it right and quite frankly ruins the match for me.

batisduh face for years was fn pathetic, and im sorry the whole taker batisduh rivalry i never watched in fact just panned thru it ok. because to me he isnt a real wrestler. he is a joke if he had the title for more then a month people would quit watching his dumb ass. nother jack ass who gets bood as face
these just are my opinions but if your a cena/batisduh fan you probably havent grown in pubs yet

Ortons heel and tweener blows out batisduh by a long shot and hell ortons skills in ring are about a bajillion times better..i coul dcare less if there main carders because in all honesty i dont even watch there main carders to me its boring as all get out

TNA>WWE

do you guys even realize between the 4 wwe shows theres about 2 hours of backstory promo involving some of the worst wrestlers vince has to offer
i dont care about batisduh or how he beat up rey mysterio. used to be if u wanted to go heel u beat up flair now its mysterio blahhhhhhh.

why do people put up with it do u guys tivo because i cant watch wwe on tv. i watch it in digital format that way no stupid commercials and no wasting 2 hours a week watching worthless overproduced backstory garbage!!!!

neg rep that

Cena's a bad face because he gets booed and Batista is a bad face just because. Got it.

Anyone read all of that?

for stating honest opinions ive been neg repd and i have had 1 of the silliest warnings i have ever seen
i put in agreed maybe i should have put i na long explanation why i agreed but heck he already said everything i agreed about it maybe i should have made a parrot reply meh i was told to use the rep system

i keep saying how batisduh tripple h ad cena suck and are tards

just because vince says there good and 5 yos like em doesnt make them good they still suck

cena worst face ever. when people boo you and cheer even the best of heels your not doing it right and quite frankly ruins the match for me.

batisduh face for years was fn pathetic, and im sorry the whole taker batisduh rivalry i never watched in fact just panned thru it ok. because to me he isnt a real wrestler. he is a joke if he had the title for more then a month people would quit watching his dumb ass. nother jack ass who gets bood as face
these just are my opinions but if your a cena/batisduh fan you probably havent grown in pubs yet

Ortons heel and tweener blows out batisduh by a long shot and hell ortons skills in ring are about a bajillion times better..i coul dcare less if there main carders because in all honesty i dont even watch there main carders to me its boring as all get out

TNA>WWE

do you guys even realize between the 4 wwe shows theres about 2 hours of backstory promo involving some of the worst wrestlers vince has to offer
i dont care about batisduh or how he beat up rey mysterio. used to be if u wanted to go heel u beat up flair now its mysterio blahhhhhhh.

why do people put up with it do u guys tivo because i cant watch wwe on tv. i watch it in digital format that way no stupid commercials and no wasting 2 hours a week watching worthless overproduced backstory garbage!!!!

neg rep that

yu know i tinkmn you migth be otno somsehting i mean czena only head shoulders knees and toes, eyes ears mouth and nose 5 moves

and tihs one time he was all YOU CUNANT C ME but i saw him ritgh theree on tv, i meen dus he tihnks he i5 invsible FUCKING NOOB, LULZ

san dimas hi skool fotbol rulz

I'm sorry :lmao:

His post = shit but...

:lmao:

Batisduh.

Fucking Lulz

please Sly, if you ever decide to put him in prison make his name Batisduh

Finally I can red rep someone with my scary Sheamus picture!

THESEWORDSARETRUEANDILLMAKEYOUBELIE.png

First of all, anytime you see the word "happy", it's a case of where I inserted the word to cover a homophobic slur.

Second of all, there's only one active Admin.

Third, it amazes me anyone can be this stupid and actually think they're important/funny.

Finally, while I would normally delete a post such as this, I just couldn't resist letting everyone see what an idiot is like.

How many violations has he just made? I'm somewhat eager to watch him only get thrown in prison, but I'm afraid he might continue to violate the rules in there.. :suspic:

OK, so what I got from his posts were:

"You all suck so much I don't need to give a reason as to why you suck, even though that makes no sense and makes me look like a 6-year old idiot."

Also, "go to some website".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back