Things You Learn From a Mental Hospital

Razor

crafts entire Worlds out of Words
1) Schizophrenics that are off their medication are fucking crazy.

2) Pissy staff makes everyone pissy.

3) Don't fuck with a OCD person and their puzzle.

4) Schizophrenics on their medication are quite enjoyable.

5) Manic Depressives get tired when they're on their medication. Then they get happy.

6) Some people just refuse to cheer up, even when you try for days on end.

7) 40 year old dudes are still perverts. Seriously.

8) You forget about the internet and the television and the world going on around you when your biggest problem is if that schizo is going to start yelling because she didn't take her medication.

9) Shoes without shoe laces are fucking unwieldy.

10) A fucked up thyroid will leave you throwing people into fires.

11) Steroids will fuck up your thyroid, and have you throwing fat people into fires. Seriously.

12) You never know who is cold because they could be just shaking because of their meds.

13) These shoe-sock-slippers they have are fucking awesome.

14) Some college professors are just bitches. Others are outright cool. You'd think they were people if you didn't know they really live off of the blood of innocents and the souls of the unworthy.

So this explains where you've been.

Welcome to the Club Sir Razor. Missed you Elroy.

So, what's happened while I was gone? Anything kick-awesome?

Lots of stuff. Moddings, EOY awards EOD awards, sitcom tournament, posters tournament, poser awards, so forth and so on. The usual shit.

Good to see you back. It's X incase you didn't realize by now.

been to the mental hospital three times; first two times were great, third, not so much

The fuck kind of mental hospital did you go to that was great? I was fairly certain they all sucked massively. RI's sure do.

The fuck kind of mental hospital did you go to that was great? I was fairly certain they all sucked massively. RI's sure do.

Here in the OH, we have two kinds of mental hospitals. The good ones, and the ones who need to shut down. The former, they ain't so bad.

The hospital wasn't great, I just had the mindset that made it great

^^^^ I was pretty much the life of my unit. Made life there great until the pissy staff took up duty.

Lots of stuff. Moddings, EOY awards EOD awards, sitcom tournament, posters tournament, poser awards, so forth and so on. The usual shit.

I'll have to read all of those, in between posting something about fucking Sheamus grabbing the WWE championship while I had my back turned. And well shit, I should have known MSN would have shown it's ugly head with the vote mongering.

Good to see you back. It's X incase you didn't realize by now.

I figured. In fact, I think I saw the thread where you threw away your Mr. Pink avatar. It's on the first page of the Bar Room, at least.

There wasn't any votemongering during the second one.

You also missed Tommy Dreamer's retirement speech.

There wasn't any votemongering during the second one.

I only ever found the second one, where Tdigle announces he will end the competition if he finds out more people used MSN/Pms to monger votes.

You also missed Tommy Dreamer's retirement speech.

Did he do it in the Hammerstein Ballroom? If not, then everyone on these boards who actually types out "WWECW" must rioted for days.

Razor would have had ROTY like putty in his hands if he didn't leave.

Meh. I also won "Best Pledge Service of the Year" from my chapter of APO, but I was kinda indisposed. Who won, Tenta? I swear, he timed his comeback at a damn good time.

Meh. I also won "Best Pledge Service of the Year" from my chapter of APO, but I was kinda indisposed. Who won, Tenta? I swear, he timed his comeback at a damn good time.

I think Tenta and D-Man tied.

The original ROTY Thread was full of ego-tripping and shameless campaigning. Everyone turned on each other and proved how low they would stoop for a wrestling forum poll. It was kinda sad.

I've learnt from experience most people with mental illness are perfectly agreeable. Just never even hint that they aren't getting their meds and they're fine. They don't like being told you don't have things in stock

I've learnt from experience most people with mental illness are perfectly agreeable. Just never even hint that they aren't getting their meds and they're fine. They don't like being told you don't have things in stock

There were a few mini-rebellions when the nurse didn't open up the station on time.

I think Tenta and D-Man tied.

How anti-climatic.

The original ROTY Thread was full of ego-tripping and shameless campaigning. Everyone turned on each other and proved how low they would stoop for a wrestling forum poll. It was kinda sad.

Oh, too bad I missed out. /sarcasm

Yeah... I get the occasional one throwing a fit at 8:45 that they've to wait until opening time to get their meds. I'm all heart at that time on mon am

I guess I'm an agreeable crazy person. As long as you're going to give me my meds, I don't really care if I have to wait a bit. Then again, it's probably because I only need Prozac and not some extra pain meds. Back pain must blow some serious ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back