Things that TNA has that the WWE wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you've been listening to the rumors, you'd notice that wwe has been interested in monty brown and ron killings. monty brown would be perfect for wwe. he gets over with the fans in tna. i first became a fan of him earlier in the year when he was feuding with christian cage. that was an awesome feud and was one of the few times jarrett was in the title picture besides the cage-abyss feud earlier in the year. look at what wwe did with frankie kazarian-nothing. they put him on velocity for a few weeks and gave him the name the future. he didn't really look like the future after he got released. now look where he is-back in tna. wwe doesn't really want to use guys in the x division but they need them. tna doesn't use any young guys, but neither does wwe. they have about a few young guys in the title picture. raw-edge, triple h, hbk, kane are all from the '90s. well, kane isn't on raw anymore, but still. smackdown-king booker, taker, jbl, mysterio, chavo, finlay, regal are all from the '90s. ecw-pretty much their whole roster is from the '90s. tna has a lot of young talent that they use for a good deal of the show. that's what the x division is all about.

timoverdrive said:
Wow WWE does not have a King Of The Mountain Match nor will they ever WWE can post on WWE posts not TNA ones

Isn't the King of The Mountain match a latter match where the competior must hang the belt instead of remove the belt and has five wrestlers in it. Hell the TLC match has six.

To your other points, who cares about a six sided ring. It is still a ring. That all I got to say about that.

I'm not here to argue. I'm a wwe fan but i think its gone down hill ever since the attitude era ended

timoverdrive said:
Hello
WWE was never the creater of wrestling
NWA was and what is NWA now they are TNA so there and I am not turning my back to WWE they made people turn their back on them. Yes Jarrett is made the surrounding figure for a reason, because his dad owns it.
Oh in WWE who is it surrounding? HHH because he married the daughter of the company so I guess you can say HHH's dad owns the WWE too.

I thought it was John Cena

noone911 said:
Wait 90s rejects like Tatanka and Jim Duggan?

No like Dean Douglass who blames Shawn Michaels and the kliq for his departure. Oh Kevin Nash and Scott Hall who could not make it in the new attitude era of the WWE. Or Jeff Jarrett who could not get to main event status with his best country song. The Dudley Boys who had lost much fanfare in WWE. The New Age Outlaws who, what do you need to say bout that. The Dudleys and New Age Outlaws are like old wrestlemainia reruns. Christian Cage. Kurt Angle is their best star, unfortunately he is injury prone. I can go on and on.

pauliminator said:
if you've been listening to the rumors, you'd notice that wwe has been interested in monty brown and ron killings. monty brown would be perfect for wwe. he gets over with the fans in tna. i first became a fan of him earlier in the year when he was feuding with christian cage. that was an awesome feud and was one of the few times jarrett was in the title picture besides the cage-abyss feud earlier in the year. look at what wwe did with frankie kazarian-nothing. they put him on velocity for a few weeks and gave him the name the future. he didn't really look like the future after he got released. now look where he is-back in tna. wwe doesn't really want to use guys in the x division but they need them. tna doesn't use any young guys, but neither does wwe. they have about a few young guys in the title picture. raw-edge, triple h, hbk, kane are all from the '90s. well, kane isn't on raw anymore, but still. smackdown-king booker, taker, jbl, mysterio, chavo, finlay, regal are all from the '90s. ecw-pretty much their whole roster is from the '90s. tna has a lot of young talent that they use for a good deal of the show. that's what the x division is all about.

Yeah but edge is a 33. Cena 29, Randy Orton fued with DX is gonna send him back in to main event status. But it takes time to get fans behind you rather than just higher other creations. WCW did the same thing TNA is doing and we know how that ended. WCW higher old WWE talent. Never put it's younger talent over. And it flopped. Jeff Jarret is no where near as talented as half the TNA roster and yet he dominates. Get real.

DeathIsARight said:
I know some places, could you PM the one you were talking about?

After RAW and the current ECW annoyance I may join you and check out TNA and see what it has to offer, I hate the LAX but I will just mute it during that. I am growing tired of WWE's lameass shows.

On topic, what does TNA have that WWE wants? Right now TNA's credibility for putting on good matches. WWE is lacking in that area right now.
Get the Bound For Glory PPV. You won't be disappointed. I've felt I've gotten more of my money's worth for ANY of their PPV's even held up against Wrestlemania, and that's saying something for me. It's ten bucks cheaper, and thirty dollars well spent. I've NEVER felt jipped (except when Monty Brown wrestles) and I've bought about six of their PPVs. I loved ECW the week before last when Holly and Van Dam fought. It was good stuff, but then this week they pissed away airtime with those useless airheads playing strip poker. It's like whenever they get momentum with me, they undo it to a factor of three. It breaks my damn heart. And Balls Mahoney needs dentures...badly.:)

Kasey said:
Get the Bound For Glory PPV. You won't be disappointed. I've felt I've gotten more of my money's worth for ANY of their PPV's even held up against Wrestlemania, and that's saying something for me. It's ten bucks cheaper, and thirty dollars well spent. I've NEVER felt jipped (except when Monty Brown wrestles) and I've bought about six of their PPVs. I loved ECW the week before last when Holly and Van Dam fought. It was good stuff, but then this week they pissed away airtime with those useless airheads playing strip poker. It's like whenever they get momentum with me, they undo it to a factor of three. It breaks my damn heart. And Balls Mahoney needs dentures...badly.:)

That RVD/Holly match was sick, it was that match that got me watching th next week, sad they didn't build on it.:( I will try and check out Bound For Glory, hopefully you are right and it will be worth it, only one way to find out right?

BRandonkin said:
No like Dean Douglass who blames Shawn Michaels and the kliq for his departure. Oh Kevin Nash and Scott Hall who could not make it in the new attitude era of the WWE. Or Jeff Jarrett who could not get to main event status with his best country song. The Dudley Boys who had lost much fanfare in WWE. The New Age Outlaws who, what do you need to say bout that. The Dudleys and New Age Outlaws are like old wrestlemainia reruns. Christian Cage. Kurt Angle is their best star, unfortunately he is injury prone. I can go on and on.
The Kliq ran that place if you weren't aware during the mid 90's. There was a time when Michaels and Nash held all three titles at once, making for some of the worst angles in the company's history when they had solid undercard talent who could've helped to elevate things. Nash and Hall left a stale product and helped ignite a show which nearly killed RAW outright. Jarrett wasn't using the country gimmick on his last tenure there and he was right in the middle of the midcard title hunt before he went to WCW and main-evented (which was kind of like when Stone Cold was beaten by Jim Duggan in under five minutes and went to WWF to become a hall of famer). The Dudley's lost fanfare because they were split up and saddled with lousy gimmicks (Deacon Batista ring any bells?). NAO had problems with Triple H that are well documented. History tells us that having disagreements with being thumbed down by the guy humping Vince's daughter doesn't spell well for your career, even if you are so over it hurts. Christian cage was way over in WWE and could've been one of their top guys but their creative staff couldn't find a good angle if it jumped up and bit 'em in the grill. Angle is no more injury prone than anyone else in that company, including Michaels (back), Triple H (quad), or Benoit (neck). The only difference is that Angle keeps working.

DeathIsARight said:
That RVD/Holly match was sick, it was that match that got me watching th next week, sad they didn't build on it.:( I will try and check out Bound For Glory, hopefully you are right and it will be worth it, only one way to find out right?
Take the plunge man. I did and I've never looked back. Even if the storylines suck on TV, I always count on the events being worth the purchase price. Besides, TNA hasn't had a televised crowd that wasn't in the impact zone for a long time. I'm anxious to see just how electric this crowd goes. If those guys work like they normally do, this should kick some serious ass.

Kasey said:
Take the plunge man. I did and I've never looked back. Even if the storylines suck on TV, I always count on the events being worth the purchase price. Besides, TNA hasn't had a televised crowd that wasn't in the impact zone for a long time. I'm anxious to see just how electric this crowd goes. If those guys work like they normally do, this should kick some serious ass.

I doubt I will ever really stop watching :wwf: all together, I have been watching too long and it has helped me forget some bad things going around me for 2 hours to many times for me to truly turn it off 100%, but who says I can't watch both shows and support both? I did that when WCW was around.

But ECW on the other hand, that ain't worth toilet paper right now.

DeathIsARight said:
I doubt I will ever really stop watching :wwf: all together, I have been watching too long and it has helped me forget some bad things going around me for 2 hours to many times for me to truly turn it off 100%, but who says I can't watch both shows and support both? I did that when WCW was around.

But ECW on the other hand, that ain't worth toilet paper right now.
I'm such an addict that I'll watch no matter how bad it gets. I remember I used to tape/watch every single show on TV I could find. Raw, Nitro, Smackdown, Thunder, Saturday Night, Worldwide, WCW Prime (very rare), Heat, Action Zone, Mania, ECW on TNN, the list goes on. My parents thought I needed to go to therapy. I realized I was a bit obsessed when I could create No Mercy wrestlers completely from memory including movesets. My parents thought I needed to go to therapy. So did my friends.:)

The people on IWC are like the people at Star Wars conventions. We take this shit personal, we take this shit serius, and along the way become completely immersed in (*check spelling) and consumed by the wrestling world.

But fuck it!! There is no shame in loving pro wrestling, in all its shapes and forms (well most of its shapes and forms, lol). All it means is that we spend our leisure time watching and talking wrestling instead of navigating thru youtube and myspace. For this alone, I thank pro-wrestling. Watch what ever the fuck you want and enjoy it. Attacking people for having different tastes is bullshit (as a side note WWE still Sucks!! lol).

People just need to learn not to be a soldier to the WWE marketing machine or the opinions and attitudes of others, or the think tank that is the IWC. ROH is not the only promotion in the world with good wreslting, WWE is not the best wrestling out there but in fact a lot closer to the opposite, nor is it the worst. So go out and explore. Loving pro-wrestling aint a fucken crime. Search and discover, there is so much amazing shit out there - you just have to open your eyes to it.

timoverdrive said:
3. WWE needs the X Divison. Let's see WWE got rid or the hardcore title and now there cruiserweights are nothing but crap. The X Divison, has anything and everything.
The X division sucks. What?! Did he DARE say the X Division sucks? There moves make no sense and are an insult to all fighting sports.

1) the six sided ring is cool and pushes TNA away from WWE

2) TNA allow their wrestlers to do high-risk moves and have hardcore matches

3) The X Division may be just a Crusierweight division but it's a hell of a lot more interesting

4) TNA created AMW

davvon said:

Warning for spam.

The only reason why X-Div is better then the CW Div is because a lot of CW moves are banned in the WWE.. All the X-Div is, is a spot fest.. It really just gets dull after seeing it over and over again.. And the 6 sided ring looks so small.. I dont really like that much, tho it is different..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back