• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

These Weird Dreams Need To Stop

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Let's see:

I've dated one of my best friends but she turned out to be a horse

I've gone snowboarding with my uncle and the cast of SNL

I've driven between two cities with the driving skills of someone from GTA

I've gotten in a fight with my best friend's boyfriend by knocking a basketball back into his face

I just got done with an incredibly vivid one where my friends went to ECW and had one of those signs that were made up of each one holding a sign but it was so insulting and funny that they got to wrestle in the main event while I didn't get to because I was busy that night. Then we went to a lecture on something and there was a guest speaker: John Morrison. We shook his hand and tried to get his autograph but he wrote pages and pages per person with mine being a long math problem. My grandmother came in and insulted me so I left before I got it back from him.

Why would you want those to stop?

If anything, I find my sleep is most satisfying when I have dreams. The crazier, the better.

dreamcatcher211.gif

I got a tweed jacket in a recent dream. Then I got my legs eaten by some sort of demon. You win some, you lose some.

These dreams are telling you something KB. pay attention to the patterns. It may be something is trying to contact you or you are receiving a past life memory.

I had a dream last night that I was at a pool party with Emmanuel Yarbrough and Mark Henry.

Norbit-like hijinks ensued.

Wrestling related dreams are the worst. Nothing makes you feel like a mark harder than that. I once had a dream where X-Pac returned to not only defeat Taker for the WWE Championship (which for whatever reason was a trophy and not a belt) but at Wrestlemania nonetheless. And I am not a Waltman fan by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back