• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There Was A Fast Count Apparently

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
According to F4WOnline.com, the WWE announce team was told not to make any mention of the fast count that ended the Main Event match at Night of Champions in hopes that it would make audiences more interested in tuning into Raw tonight to see what happens next.
If it's true, it's stupid. Because up until reading this, I had no clue and quite frankly did not care. If it is used for some angle to reverse the title change then all good things I've said about WWE lately I will take back. I want to see Raw to see Bryan after making Orton look like a pissant and proving Triple H wrong. Not because of a fast count I had no clue happened because the people who are supposed to point it out were told not to.

Somewhere, Nick Patrick either

A. Slowly weeps

B. Still us counting the money the Hulkster gave him

And now my head hurts from this angle. Was a rematch and some complaining too simple?

So what's your issue with the angle KJ? You do know Bryan will ultimately prove HHH wrong and make Orton look like a pissant right?

It amazes me how this WWE storyline makes your head hurt but TNA storylines provide you with perfect clarity.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Not really sure what is so confusing about the current storyline. Bryan wins after a fast count, there are allegations that he is somehow involved, so they strip him of the title pending an investigation. Triple H can suggest he is doing what is "best for business" while Daniel Bryan is back into the poor little underdog role, battling against overwhelming odds. Again and again and again. Which of course will ultimately put him over huge, which is the goal of the whole thing. Not exactly rocket science.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back