theotherside

I guess you should add Echelon in here to after him flaming Sam. We need a fair forum...;)

All of you assclowns should probably be thrown in here for snooping around reading other people's rep comments. Wait...I do that too, so that makes me an assclown. Forget what I said, please!

This is probably another victim of the self-rigeous idiots who sloth around wasting their lives in the bar room posting childish humour and making comments that are trying to wind people up. Unfortunatly this guy took the bait.

This is probably another victim of the self-rigeous idiots who sloth around wasting their lives in the bar room posting childish humour and making comments that are trying to wind people up. Unfortunatly this guy took the bait.

The Bar Room RULES! I put that in your rep.

this whole forum is full of self righteous bitches who jerk each other off verbally and fawn over some ugly british bitch fuckin BAN ME

If you dont like this forum then fuck off, stop bitching and flaming people when red repping them, who are you to pull the self rightious act you little ass bitch have fun getting butt fucked

i started red repping people who i find annoying and i talked shit about lil wes' bitch boy kennedy.

You said you wished he'd have a career ending injury, that's why you got it. Wishing injury upon anyone is fucked up. Then you PM'd me like a little bitch crying over red rep. Listen twat, it's rep. If you wouldn't take it so seriously, you'd be out and about still making your pathetic shitbucket posts.

I take back what I said in the bar room and thank god the rep system is still intact if it's going to cause little clowns like yourself to throw bitch fits and get tossed in here.

no im pmd you and called you a little bitch, i never complained about you repping me, because i wouldnt expect anything less from a punk ass such as yourself . go continue to blow norcal and jake. fuck off

Yeah that makes sense, why the fuck else would you PM me and call me a little bitch Kennedy butt boy if it wasn't for the red rep I gave you? Christ, are you seriously that moronic? lulz, continue to cover up and act hard and enjoy your stay in the pen.

Jake and Norcal > you btw.

no im pmd you and called you a little bitch, i never complained about you repping me, because i wouldnt expect anything less from a punk ass such as yourself . go continue to blow norcal and jake. fuck off

HERES AN IDEA GET THE FUCK OUT OF WZ, you act like yur better then this place then why dont you leave

Yeah that makes sense, why the fuck else would you PM me and call me a little bitch Kennedy butt boy if it wasn't for the red rep I gave you? Christ, are you seriously that moronic? lulz, continue to cover up and act hard and enjoy your stay in the pen.

Jake and Norcal > you btw.

i pmd you because you annoy me .
change youre name to Lil Pus , that would be more fitting.
bitch ass ******

this whole forum is full of self righteous bitches who jerk each other off verbally and fawn over some ugly british bitch fuckin BAN ME

Did you just call Jake ugly?!:blink:

Dude really your stupid panda cock sucking ass is still on your stupid ass fucking bash-the-fuck-outta-the-barroom rantaplooza?, STFU, and get over it

i started red repping people who i find annoying and i talked shit about lil wes' bitch boy kennedy.

two things, first off too bad you can't rep yourself then, and second Kennedy is nobodies bitch, you hear me?, bad mouthing Kennedy for no good reason automatically gets you red

bitch ass injury prone overrated punk!!!!!!!!

Wasn't aware TM was injury prone:headscratch:

You said you wished he'd have a career ending injury, that's why you got it. Wishing injury upon anyone is fucked up. Then you PM'd me like a little bitch crying over red rep. Listen twat, it's rep. If you wouldn't take it so seriously, you'd be out and about still making your pathetic shitbucket posts.

I take back what I said in the bar room and thank god the rep system is still intact if it's going to cause little clowns like yourself to throw bitch fits and get tossed in here.

:lol:umm yeah fucking OWNED!

Dude seriously get it right, Wes isn't a lil' bitch, pussy maybe, but he's no bitch, it's ok though, you're prolly just a little confused, I'm sure you saw your reflection in your monitor and said "THAT GUYS A BITCH!" thinking it was Wes's face

i pmd you because you annoy me .
change youre name to Lil Pus , that would be more fitting.

There you go now you're getting it, unforently I think your saw your reflection again, must've cause I dion't know where else you would have gotten this from...

bitch ass ******

anyway I'm done with you soooooo......um yeah ya know...GTFO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back