Theo Mays vs. DigitalNight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
Doc and Dave have inspired me to do a battle of sorts. I have asked my fellow sigmaker, DigitialNight to accompany me in the battle of sigs. Right now we are topicless, so folks out there in WZland, throw out some topics for us to sig duel over. Gracias and make the best sig maker win, should be fun!

OK, you thieving bastards.

I have a topic for you, Theft!. Nah, I am joking. In all honesty, I am glad we have inspired this.

My legitimate topic for the thread is video games. This could be consoles, games controllers, whatever!

Good luck.

OK this is personal. Tommorow I'm issuing an open challenge. A sig making battle royale. So get your Photoshop ready and start uploading. Before I forget, Undertaker vs Sting dreammatch.

Video Games Battle Entry:
PS3-Battle01.png

----
Ron Simmons Battle Entry:
RonSimmonsBattle01.png

2j0cf20.jpg

-Video game entry. Not my best, but I went with a humorous approach

mr4u92.jpg

-Ron Simmons entry. Not really a fan of the work, tried to hard lol

2d7ws2s.jpg

-TK entry. I loved how this one turned out. Kind of psychedelic and simple, but I def liked how it turned out.

Gonna have to go with Theo Mays for the TK sig. TK doesn't really do the whole Compton Ass Terry thing anymore.

I'll go with DigitalNight on the Videogame and Ron Simmons sigs but Theo won the TK category.

Digital byfar won the TK sig. It's clean, stylish, text goes.
BAckground is prime. I can't understand how the voting of Theo beating that one.

Gotta go with DigitalNight on the TK sig. Theo's is good, but I feel like there's too much going on in it. DN's is real simple, clean. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back