Theme Parks

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
The Wife and I are currently thinking about going away next week to go to one.

About 3-4 years ago when we last went, it was fun because at that point I'd never been on a Rollercoaster before. (true story) Now I have been, and we'll be returning (if we go) to the same park that we went to before.

Overall, it has 3 good Coasters, and 1 minor one. Other than that, it has a ton of crap rides, about 2 water rides. One that spins you down a long winding thingy and sprays you a ton of times with water on the side.. and the other is a big slide into a big gush of water.

I'm excited to go back on the Tea Cups, but after last night's conversation with Dragon.. I'm slightly scared of the Tea Cups now. :lmao:

Yes will its in ohio. ITs like 1 aquare mile of awsomeness. The dragster really isnt worth it. ITs only 16 seconds of a ride. But its over 400 feet tall and goes 120 miles and hour. Its not worth it, But its great bragging rights. Its not your average theme part tho. It has alot of shit to do other than rides. You can ride a train around like 3/4 of the park. Theres an old west themed section and theres of course the arcade. But the food is good to. Some people think its expensive. 5 bucks for a cheese burger and 6.75 for frys and a burger. But literaly the burger is 2 of micdonalds quarter pounders and it tastes better.

Theme parks rock, but I'm an adrenaline junkie so I think that influencies my decision. I went to Lightwater Valley last month. ALmost threw up on a ride...totally worth it

Theme parks rock, but I'm an adrenaline junkie so I think that influencies my decision. I went to Lightwater Valley last month. ALmost threw up on a ride...totally worth it

I went there last month also, it has like, what, one decent ride?

I also went to Flamingoland last month, got rained off in the afternoon though.

None of the above come close to Alton Towers though.

The Wife and I are currently thinking about going away next week to go to one.

About 3-4 years ago when we last went, it was fun because at that point I'd never been on a Rollercoaster before. (true story) Now I have been, and we'll be returning (if we go) to the same park that we went to before.

Overall, it has 3 good Coasters, and 1 minor one. Other than that, it has a ton of crap rides, about 2 water rides. One that spins you down a long winding thingy and sprays you a ton of times with water on the side.. and the other is a big slide into a big gush of water.

I'm excited to go back on the Tea Cups, but after last night's conversation with Dragon.. I'm slightly scared of the Tea Cups now. :lmao:

You goin up to Valley Fair in Shakopee or do they have something down in Iowa?

The Superman Roller Coaster at Six Flags in the 2nd most dangerous city in America, Springfield, MA, is really awesome, with a 220+ foot drop.

However, with feet and heads getting decapitated, and the price of going being a goddamn investment and a half (price of gas (3 hr drive), the price of the ticket, and food/drinks costing an arm and a leg), I highly doubt I go back any time soon.

I'm going to Blackpool on Thursday. Tallest roller coaster in Europe. All 235 feet of it. Plus, a banked corner about 150 feet above a solid concrete floor. That' the bit that shits me up, you go fully sideways.

lol 235? I ride the magnim xl 200 as a warmup when I go to cedar point. 300 some odd feet and Its still the 3rd tallest coster in the park. And I do believe the 4th tallest behind the power tower melinium force and the dragster lol.

KingdaRender2.jpg

Kingda Ka here I come!

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo