TheCriminal92

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have it all figured out. Criminal has absolutly no respect for women at all, he's probably the type of guy who goes home and slaps around his mom and girlfriend to make himself feel big. If you think about it, it makes sense, as he signalled me out, but yet their were two other mods that gave him infractions as well. He chose me, because he thought that I was a girl, so he figured he would try and put the bitch in her place, but obviously criminal is to much of a dumb motherfucker to realize I'm a guy. And to make him look even more like a ******, he flamed me over THE INTERNET, I doubt he'd even have the balls to say that stuff to my face, and if he did, It would give me the chance to test out my new hunting knife, as I carve up his woman beating body. I also figured out why Criminal92 hates women's wrestling, he obviously thinks that women are below him so he doesn't have a problem with the girls in WWE, but the thought of a woman with confidence, talent, and pride, who would never allow herself to be slapped around by scum like him, scares the shit out of him. right now I bet he's off raping his girlfriend because he fucked up and got banned from a wrestling forum, I can see him jacking himself as he beats his girlfriend into oblivion.

Pissed much Echelon? lol I've never even heard of this guy. What thread did he go off on a sexist tangent in?

wow Echelon feel better? lol anyhew where this all go down i wanna know as well

Hopefully he did us and all of humanity a favor and went and killed himself, that way, there would be one less ****fucker douchebag in the world.

You don't like him do you Echelon? He is funny. I might release him so he can counter my Khali post.

We ought to set up a match with Echelon and TheCriminal92. :D

I've got rid of his infractions but for some reason his name is still crossed out. I want him to post in here goddamit.

Woah Ech chill out wat did this girl raping cock sucking douchebag say this time

No wonder i think he doesnt know anything about anything, if your not down with that...if i have to hear that 1 more time someone is going to get choked

There old. The only new one is the Kaedon thread. I'll give you warnings if you bump up old threads for no reason.

I just realized i can sighn back in now, hows it goin guys.

I think I have it all figured out. Criminal has absolutly no respect for women at all, he's probably the type of guy who goes home and slaps around his mom and girlfriend to make himself feel big. If you think about it, it makes sense, as he signalled me out, but yet their were two other mods that gave him infractions as well. He chose me, because he thought that I was a girl, so he figured he would try and put the bitch in her place, but obviously criminal is to much of a dumb motherfucker to realize I'm a guy. And to make him look even more like a ******, he flamed me over THE INTERNET, I doubt he'd even have the balls to say that stuff to my face, and if he did, It would give me the chance to test out my new hunting knife, as I carve up his woman beating body. I also figured out why Criminal92 hates women's wrestling, he obviously thinks that women are below him so he doesn't have a problem with the girls in WWE, but the thought of a woman with confidence, talent, and pride, who would never allow herself to be slapped around by scum like him, scares the shit out of him. right now I bet he's off raping his girlfriend because he fucked up and got banned from a wrestling forum, I can see him jacking himself as he beats his girlfriend into oblivion.

I know that you are a guy, i alsways did. So shit the fuck up. And no duh im gunna flame you aver the internet, its not like im going to hunt you down. And if i ever met you in person I would have the balls to punch you in the face. And yes i do have a problem with girls in the wwe, i think they are a waste of my fuckin time. And if any women comes up to me and is all high and mighty with womens rights bullashit, i would like to see her try and slap me around.

Y2Jake, i would love to counter your Khali post, please realease me so i can

I didnt realize i was this famous around the WZCW community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo