The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
could it be? Feasibly, perhaps.

will it? Not bloodly likely, we've taken up far too much of a contingency, my nWo-ite brother. Trust me, we are just too damn sweeeeet

Not sure if he would be interested, or if the spot is filled, but what about Lord Sidious as Bischoff. The guy clearly knows his shit

At least not until Tenta and I get sick of X holding us down and we break way to reform, the Dungeon of Doom. Or 48.7, Razorback, and myself break away to form the Wolfpac. Either or.

LOLZ, I could see that happening. Ty, won't you leave with 48.7 and Razor with that Wolfpack?

Oh, and apparently I'm the first one to get kicked out....

As for Sidious, RKO, it's tempting.... First, he'll have to show up in the bar room, though. The guy hates being in here. A good thought though, RKO

It's all good, after I break away with the Wolfpac, I get kicked out after the eventual reformation of the WZnWo, it is at that time we shall form the Dungeon of Doom, and take Hogan err I mean X out once and for all.

Yeah, and for that, we're going to need a John Tenta.

Hmm.... I wonder who can play that role...

Here's how we can make it.....

You-Konnan
Me- The Shark
FTS- Kamala
Someone- The Giant
Someone- Kevin Sullivan

ARE YOU READY? B-B-BREAK IT DOWN!

Are you ready for the invasion, of the WZDX Army!

Oh You Didn't Know!

We're here, we're taking over, and if you aren't down with that, we only got two words for ya: SUUUCCCKKK IT!

Who do I see about getting my own nWZo sig? Because, apparently, I fail at making them.

.... This is pathetic. I'll hand you over to RKO to deal with.

I'm getting a ham snadwich. Dispense of him

It doesn't matter, cuz nWZo is goin down. This is the invasion, the controversey, the counterculture, this is WrestlezoneD-Generation-X, and we are taking this house over. And if you ain't down with that, we only got two words for ya: SUUUCCCKKK IT!

It doesn't matter, cuz nWZo is goin down. This is the invasion, the controversey, the counterculture, this is WrestlezoneD-Generation-X, and we are taking this house over. And if you ain't down with that, we only got two words for ya: SUUUCCCKKK IT!

Yes.

Well, let's put it this way.... We have

Two mods

Someone that owns an entire wing on the forums (Ty's Hip Hop Thread... You should go check it out)

Countless weekly threads, one being my own.

Two ROTY candidates

Two POTY Candidates

..... And you have a The Underrated Wrestler of the week.

Woo.

RKO, what does that stand for? ******ed Kunt Oddball? I don't need this. Rude, take care of him. *Rude (Patrick) attacks RKO and leaves him a bloddy pulp*.

And if you ain't down with that, we only got two words for ya: SUUUCCCKKK IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back