The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Is the way to go. If you're not with us, you're against us. And it would have behooved you to take a spot. We still could use one last respected poster to take the role of Bret Hart. Otherwise, our group is fucking stacked. And when you're WZnWo, you're WZnWo

4 Lyfe!

[youtube]Pqaah16-588[/youtube]

Here's The Roster....

xfearbefore: Hollywood Hogan
Tenta: The Giant
Doc: Scott Steiner
48.7: Scott Hall
Razorback: Kevin Nash
SavageTaker: Randy Savage
Luther: Eric Bischoff
Dave/Thunderball: Curt Hennig
Ty: Konnan
Mario101: Buff Bagwell
The U.P.: Wallstreet
RKO18: Vincent
Milenko: Disco Inferno
Christian Battlez: Slick Johnson
Steve: Lex Luger
TM: Ted DiBiase
GD: Dennis Rodman
ChiHawks: David Flair
Shausette: Nick Patrick
JKO: Jeff Jarrett
The Great Paradox: Big Bubba Rogers
King Patrick: Rick Rude
Mtn Dewey: Brian Adams
Blue Chipper: Syxx
El Beardo Uno: Scott Norton
Becker: Bret Hart
Jenova's Witness: Muta
Falkon: Miss Elizabeth
Lariat: HBK

Okay, is it just me, or am I the only one marking out like it’s 1997 again, but this time, I’m actually a part of it?? HAHA!!

Tenta, you have 24 hours to leave the WZNWO forever or you are disowned. If you haven't left 24 hours after that, I'm coming after you myself. After that, I'll take every one of you down one at a time.

4 LIFE!

Fellow WZnWo members, be sure to check out the "... ...Oh Damn" topic for your personal WZnWo sigs! If you support us but have no role you can find the WZnWo logo sig in there too!

Wait...

You offered me the role of Fake Sting before Real Bret?

You know, I am Canadian. :suspic:

Sorry, but our ranks are basically full... But you can support us with a WZnWo sig, made my Doc.

Doc.... Give the man a shirt, buddy!

Dude, all of our sigs, rock, man. We are officially the shit...

*Hears horse whinny in the background* Oh fuck us...

Coming soon, Beck. Yeah, we've got The Giant, Hogan, Hall, Nash, we have the core nWo here. What do they have Steve fucking Mongo McMichael? He can srink Horse semen out of a stable

whats the reason behind the wz factions starting up? where did it begin? why? what is actually going on around here to be honest?

What's going on here, Fratelli, is that we're taking over. And that means that we have divided up this WZ, and taken who we wanted, when we wanted it. Because once you're WZnWo, you're WZnWo 4 Lyfe

And that's just too sweeeeeeeeeeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back