The WWE Quote Thread

allright ill try one, see if you can guess this...

"Tonight im going to hell, and i just want to see who's coming with me"

Rowdy Roddy Piper

"When I'm in bed with a woman, my favorite move is a wrestling hold called the lip lock."

here's one not too many people will remember, but it comes from 1996, on an old episode of a show called "The Action Zone." Here's your quote...

"Better hair...Dok or Todd, well Todd's got kind hair...the kind you FIND on a frog's butt...!!"

I do remember that show, I might go with Jason Sensation.

For the previous one, I'm gonna say Jerry Lawler.

"I'll give you a show like you have never seen before. Why? Because I can"

Shawn Michaels

"The only reason you were heavyweight champion for a year, is because HHH didnt want to work thursdays."

I think that that was Roddy Piper....

My quote is

If the Gods could build me a ladder to the heavens, I'd climb up the ladder and drop a big elbow on the world

"The only reason you were heavyweight champion for a year, is because HHH didnt want to work thursdays."

That was Paul Heyman ECW ONS 2005

If the Gods could build me a ladder to the heavens, I'd climb up the ladder and drop a big elbow on the world

Mankind

How bout this one: "I dont speak ebonics!"

I'll take this. And my quote os better known from a movie, but what two wrestlers shared these lines a few years back?

"You in big trouble, I eat peices of crap like you for breakfast!"
"You eat peices of crap for breakfast? Gross!"

cena and show

I don't speak ebonics- Booker T.

"At Wrestlemania, I will strike down upon thee with great anger, and furious vengeance"

that would be the man in your sig - edge

if you hung him for being a good singer, you'd be hanging an innocent man

Gorilla Monsoon

"Come on Chris, it will be just you, me and the great wide open over here, what do ya say?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back