The WrestleZone Army - 2009 Edition

I really dont know what regular members can do. I gurantee the only thing the other forum is going to do is spam the hell out of us. So i suggest just IP ban the spammers from the other forum.

If i knew who they are i could spam em up before they spammed us up. just sayin.

Regular members are HUGE. Debate them if they show up. Show them that we are a superior forum. Set the bar high. If you see a spammer or a bot, PM a mod. The more eyes we have, the better. We're all a team.

Oohh just the thing to get me posting again. I'll join and debate in the wrestling forums if I see any, except if Wes is one of them. He'll tear me a new asshole.

Smart man. Being stealthy there by telling everyone you're a ninja.

0f411e8695b2.jpg

CCS, KellyKelyisSexy, and 48.7 should go preach the gospel to the enemy forum.

So what, we're doing this again?

The highlight of last time was my Batista man love thread. Then everyone there figured it out and it went to hell.

As before... I will ban as appropriate and refuse to adopt a military title. Until then, see y'all on sunday

So what, we're doing this again?

The highlight of last time was my Batista man love thread. Then everyone there figured it out and it went to hell.

The only decent part of the last one if you ask me. It was amusing for a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back