The World Wrestling Federation...What the World Is Watching!

Vince McMahon
"TOMORROW NIGHT ON SUPERSTARS...DINO BRAVO WILL SHOW THE WORLD WHY HE IS THE STRONGEST MAN WHEN HE GOES UP AGAINST KING KONG BUNDY...

ALSO...THE HART FAMILY CRISIS CONTINUES, BRET HART HAS ASKED FOR A SIT DOWN INTERVIEW WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED BY MYSELF LATER TONIGHT LIVE...

AND FINALLY...RANDY 'MACHO MAN' SAVAGE WILL BE IN ACTION AGAINST A MEMBER OF THE KINGS COURT...WHO WILL THAT BE? FIND OUT TOMORROW NIGHT ON YET ANOTHER 2 HOUR LONG JAMPACKED EDITION OF WWF SUPERSTARS!

!BREAKING NEWS COMING FROM THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION!

Just recently the World Wrestling Federation has signed a new Superstar to its Roster. According to reports nothing is finalized but as off writing, The WWF Would like to personally welcome to its Family....

'THE NATURE BOY' RIC FLAIR

ric-flair-620x400.jpg

I liked the inclusion of the hype videos in the corner during matches. The commentary was funny also. When I clicked on this I didn't realize it was a book it thread but I read it and was entertained. Solid work.

I liked the inclusion of the hype videos in the corner during matches

Thanks for the feedback. I think alot of readers don't expect it to be a Book This! I want to keep it as real to what it was like back then

13745%20-%20logo%20superstars%20wwf.jpg

The Camera pans around the arena as the fans hold up their banners

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

ventura1_display_image.jpg

Vince McMahon
"Here we go again Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to WWF SUPERSTARS! Once again I'm Vince McMahon alongside the ever so passionate Jesse The Body Ventura and Jesse tonight we have a jampacked 2 hours of Entertainment!"

Jesse Ventura
"Indeed McMahon, We have Bret Hart talking to you in a special Sit down interview that was conducted earlier on today, We Have Dino Bravo representing The Tunney Corporation when he faces off against King Kong Bundy, plus the man himself Earthquake will be in action against Shawn Michaels of the Rockers!"

Vince McMahon
"What about 'Macho Man' Randy Savage taking on a member of Mr.Perfects Court? Who could that be I wonder?"

Jesse Ventura
"I hope its Heenan! Heenan would crush Savage if he got the chance"

Vince McMahon
"I Think it would be the other way about Jesse and I would personally pay good money to see Heenan get crushed let me tell you! In any event lets go down to Ringside where our first contest is about to get underway"

King Kong Bundy walks down the aisle to a good reaction

Vince McMahon
"You're probably all wondering why Bobby Heenan is not joining Bundy, this is what Heenan had to say regarding King Kong Bundy"

A Video appears in the corner of the screen,

Bobby Heenan
"King Kong Bundy! You embarrest me at King Of The Ring when you lost to Earthquake. Therefore I am releasing you from the Kings Court. We can't have losers on our side Bundy!"

King Kong Bundy steps into the ring and awaits his opponent.

Dino Bravo is out next with Jimmy Hart and Jack Tunney closely behind.

Match #1
Dino Bravo (w/ Jimmy Hart & Jack Tunney) vs. King Kong Bundy

The Bell rings and off we go. Dino Bravo stalks Bundy around the ring. They lock up with Bundy quickly showing his strength shoving Bravo down. Dino exits the ring as Jack Tunney and Jimmy Hart start chatting in his ear. Bravo enters and locks up with Bundy again, Bundy again shoves him away, Bravo quickly retaliates driving his shoulder in the leg of King Kong Bundy who goes down to one knee. Dino Bravo starts hitting hard rights off Bundy eventually making him fall back. Bravo with the cover..1..Powerful kick out by Bundy. Dino Bravo continues the assault on the leg, he drops an elbow over the huge thigh as Jimmy Hart cheers him on.

Dino Bravo keeps Bundy grounded and hits elbow drops off his chest area. Bravo covers him..1..2 Kick Out. Bravo grabs the leg, Bundy quickly pressures his leg back and kicks Bravo away backing him into the corner. Bundy back up yells before charging and crushing Bravo in the corner. Big Bodyslam by Bundy, Cover..1..2 Kick Out! Bravo staggers back up as Bundy grabs him by the head and starts his Head Crush, Bravo uses his head to back Bundy away. Bravo runs at Bundy only to get elavated to the floor. Jimmy Hart grabs a Steel Chair, Dino Bravo grabs it and slams it down.."NO! I DON'T NEED A CHAIR!" He shouts. Bundy is now stalking Tunney around the ring. Bravo from behind with another shoulder tackle to the leg. Bundy rolls over crashing into the Steel Steps. Dino somehow manages to roll the Giant back into the ring. He then climbs to the top rope and comes off looking for a double Axe Handle, Bundy moves and Bravo crashes hard. Bundy goes for a Splash but Bravo avoids it and gets back up. He signals for the end, Bundy back up, kick to the gut, MASSIVE SIDE SUPLEX ON BUNDY! Cover..1...2...3! Its Over
Winner: Dino Bravo

Jack Tunney and Jimmy Hart enter the ring and celebrate with Dino Bravo. Jack Tunney asks for a Microphone which he gets,

Jack Tunney
"Now that is power! Just for the record, King Kong Bundy, You are excluded from the Open Challenge this Saturday Night!"

Vince McMahon
"What kind of an Open Challenge will this be if some Superstars can't enter?"

Jesse Ventura
"We'll we've seen Earthquake and Bundy and Earthquake defeated him. The're is your answer McMahon!"

Vince McMahon
"None the less, Dino Bravo victorious over King Kong Bundy here in our opening match and later tonight Shawn Michaels off The Rockers will look for retribution when he tangles with the WWF Champion Earthquake!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"Joining me now is another Superstar making a name for himself here in the World Wrestling Federation...Bad News Brown and tonight you will go One on One with Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake"

Bad News Brown
"Beefcake, Tonight is your Reckoning! I defeated Dusty Rhodes not once but twice in the space of 24hrs. I told the World that someday soon I would hold WWF Gold, and it don't matter if its the WWF Intercontinental Championship, the WWF Championship or the WWF Tag Team Titles, all that matters right now is my path of victories and tonight I will add you to my list of defeated Superstars"

Mean Gene
"Back to you Vince"

Match #2
Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake vs. Bad News Brown

Brutus Beefcake is in the ring with his clippers in hand. Bad News Brown is out next to a chorus of Boos. As Brown gets on the Apron Brutus quickly knocks him off. The Bell rings, Beefcake goes out after Brown and starts hitting him with rights on the outside. He Irishwhips Brown into the ringpost shoulder first. Brown manages to roll back into the ring, Brutus enters behind and dares Brown to his feet. As Brown gets up, Beefcake hits Brown with an Open punch, Brown stares back at Beefcake holding his shoulder. Brutus hits him again, Suddenly Brown near like Rugby tackles him down driving his head into Beefcakes. Bad News Brown lets out a roar as he picks up Brutus, he hits a few hard knees into the gut before picking Brutus off the canvas and unto his shoulders..DOMINATOR! Cover..1..2..3!
Winner: Bad News Brown

Brown picks Brutus up and tosses him to the floor. He stands there holding his shoulder that he hurt early on off the ringpost. He stares out at the fans as Superstars goes on a break.

Vince McMahon
"Bad News Brown showing why he is unstoppable just a few moments ago. Now if you tuned into WWF Superstars last week then you would've witnessed the shocking and appalling attack that Bret Hart, Ted Dibease and Virgil conducted on both The Ultimate Warrior and Tito Santana and earlier that same night, Bret Hart slapped his own father in the face after he tried talking some sense into The Hitman. Everybody was shocked at Harts actions on last week show let alone over the past two months. Earlier today, I managed to sit down with Bret and Tried to get him to admit that his actions were uncalled for. This is what went down earlier today"

Earlier this Afternoon
Vince McMahon Interviews Bret 'Hitman' Hart

The footage shows Bret Hart sitting with Vince McMahon in a small room.
x240-Zle.jpg

Vince McMahon
"Bret thank you for taking the time to do this special interview with myself and also letting us into your head to find out what bothers you and what set of those explosive events on last weeks show, firstly lets go back to King Of The Ring where you defended the Intercontinental Championship against Tito Santana and lost the Belt. There was so much going on in that match. Is that were it all kicked off?

Bret Hart
"No! My emotions for this industry and what you have to become stems way back to training in the Dungeon back in Canada. Stu Hart, My Father told us boys that losing is not an option. If your going to lose then turn around and go back up those stairs and get a trade, I was trained to Win and at King Of The Ring..I Lost!"

Vince McMahon
"Now..The Ultimate Warrior returned back at Wrestlemania to help you against Ted Dibease and Virgil. That was all good. The next night he did the same thing, he seen you were in trouble and decided to help you once again only for yourself to attack him. Why?"

Bret Hart
"Alot of people don't admit when there jealous, it makes them weak. I was jealous of The Ulltimate Warrior. Warrior took a bad injury last January, his leg imploded from inside and he went to my father for advice, That advice turned into a Friendship, that Friendship turned into family. Warrior was living in my house for 6 months training with my Dad, When I won the Intercontinental Championship My Dad who should have been at ringside was instead up in florida helping Warrior get back into shape. Is that right? No its not right? Family First, Friends second!"

Vince McMahon
"...and thats why you attacked him because you were jealous?"

Bret Hart
"Thats right. I'm a man and I'll admit that. I told Warrior to stay out of my affairs and he didnt listen, After Wrestlemania, he phoned my hotel room and I answered and he said.."I've got your back Brother", I hung up, Hes not my Brother. Hes an imposter who is also jealous. Hes jealous of my life, I was doing good, I had a Championship, I retained at Wrestlemania...Yea!"

Vince McMahon
"Why Ted Dibease? Your feud with him was so personal. Why him?"

Bret Hart
"He understood me! He also seen my frustrations and he offered to help, of course Money was involved, there was the circumstance that I would grant him a title shot if he took out Warrior, I don't have the Gold anymore and yet he was still there last week. I seen the real Ted Dibease as he seen the real Bret Hart"

Vince McMahon
"Tito Santanta. Is he just in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

Bret Hart
"I'll admit Tito and me put on an excellent match at King Of The Ring and we will do it again this Saturday with no outside interference but he is in the wrong place. You don't cross me. Thats my new motto. If you cross me then I will put you down simple as that"

Vince McMahon
"Will we see Bret Hart vs. The Ultimate Warrior?"

Bret Hart
"I've said No but deep down I'm still a Hart. If he wants to fight me then so be it. I'll kick his ass anywhere and he knows it. If we are to finish this then thats what it will come down to. Ultimate Warrior thinks that fighting me with solve everything. It might do it for him but it won't do it for me"

Vince McMahon
"Your referring to this as a fight? Is that what it would be?"

Bret Hart
"Yes! A straight up Fight about respect"

Vince McMahon
"Your actions last week on Superstars were severe. We have never seen anything like that here in the WWF! You scared alot of people Bret. Is that the new you?"

Bret Hart
"If you're pushed hard enough then yea thats the new me!"

Vince McMahon
"Okay Bret. Thank You for doing this Interview"

Camera pans back into the arena,

Vince McMahon
"What did you think of that Jesse. Bret Hart giving us a deep Interview regarding his feud with the Ultimate Warrior and as he mentioned, this Saturday at Saturday Nights Main Event, Tito Santana will defend his Intercontinental Championship in a rematch with The Hitman"

Jesse Ventura
"McMahon if I learned anything from that Interview its this...You dyed your Hair!"

Vince McMahon
"Maybe I'll get Gorilla Monsoon on the show next week. That man can have a suitable debate about what goes down!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"I know the feeling Vince. Joining me now...The man who took out a King last week on Superstars, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage"

Randy Savage walks onto the set

hqdefault.jpg

Mean Gene
"Tonight Randy its you going up against a member of The KIngs Court, how do you feel about that Sir?"

Randy Savage
"Ohhh Yeaaa Mean Gene, King Of The Ring, I was cheated out of that crown by Bobby Heenan. Mr.Perfect is the King but in actual fact, I'm The King! Tonight I hope Perfect himself steps up and takes me on but we all know, Kings don't get physical so I'm going to make sure that Perfect is the last one left of his precious Kings Court and that way he will have to step up to the marker and take me on!"

Bobby Heenan walks up to Savage with a Microphone

Bobby Heenan
"Mr.Savage, I just thought you should know that The 'Perfect' King Mr.Perfect has appointed a new Royal Bodyguard and you will face that Man next on Superstars"

Heenan quickly walks on as Superstars goes on a break

Fans come unglued as Randy Savage makes his Appearence. He parades around the entrance way before walking down the aisle and into the ring.

Bobby Heenan appears to tremendous heat, he has a note and a Microphone,

tve74512-19910119-1877.gif

Bobby Heenan
"By Order of 'The Perfect King' Mr.Perfect, he has appointed a brand new Royal Bodyguard that from this point on will be at the Kings side and will step into that ring against all of The Kings enemies, Starting tonight! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...'The Royal Bodyguard'...WARLORD!"
14124558.jpg

Warlord walks out slowly and flexes his intense muscles. Bobby Heenan accompanies him to the ring as The Fans can't even the size of this man. Randy Savage looks on as Warlord steps over the ropes and into the ring.

Match #3
'Macho Man' Randy Savage vs. 'The Royal Bodyguard' Warlord (w/ Bobby Heenan)

The Bell rings as The Warlord stares out Randy Savage. He charges for Savage who ducks under and comes back hitting hard rights. Warlord feels nothing as Savage keeps hitting, Warlord grabs him by the throat and lifts him into the air before crashing him down hard. Savage holds his back in pain. Warlord steps on Savage and walks over him. Bobby Heenan looks pleased as he looks on. Warlord picks up Savage and starts kneeing him in the gut followed by a huge Press Slam. Randy staggers back up and tries to fight back only for Warlord to execute a massive Big Boot to the face causing Savage to roll out to the floor.

The Warlord steps out as the Referee starts his count. He fights Savage with headbutts forcing them both up the aisle way. Big Bodyslam by Warlord to Savage on the hard floor. Bobby Heenan follows them up the aisle. Savage back up walks to the side of the entrance way, Warlord then Irishwhips him into the steel barricade followed by another Bodyslam this time on Concrete. The Referee counts both men out.
Winner: Double Countout

The beat down continues as Warlord tosses Savage back up unto the Ramp. Savage staggers back to the ring, Warlord behind rolls him back in. The Referee calls for the bell numerous times. Warlord picks up Randy Savage over his Shoulder and hits a HUGE RUNNING POWER SLAM! Bobby Heenan enters and raises the Warlords arm.

Vince McMahon
"King Perfects newest Bodyguard The Warlord making a huge statement on Randy Savage here tonight. That was a very physical display of Power Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura
"Indeed! The King picked we'll in recruiting a Bodyguard, Warlord will be a force to be reckoned with if you ask me!"

Vince McMahon
"Still to come tonight, The WWF Champion Earthquake will go one on one with Shawn Michaels of The Rockers, plus Tito Santana will be in action against...'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibease. Stay tuned!"

Coming Soon...
logo-sum89.jpg

*BACKSTAGE*

Rick Rude and Bob Orton are seen in the locker room talking quietly, Bobby Heenan walks over..

Bobby Heenan
"Did you just see Warlord destroy Savage? I Mean, hes a monster!" Whats the matter with you two?"

Bob Orton
"Last week, Perfect said...!"

Bobby Heenan
"Hey..its King Perfect!"

Bob Orton
"Okay, King Perfect said that he is renaming The Heenan Family, The Kings Court, thats all good but were does that leave us?"

Bobby Heenan
"We'll along with me, your his Royal Highnesses Advisors except its not in writing and you won't be knighted...unless you defeat Demolition this Staturday and take those WWF Tag Team Championships. Then he might consider knighting you both!"

Rick Rude
"I told him that Bobby"

Bobby Heenan
"Its Sir Bobby Heenan and hopefully after Saturday you will be Sir Rick Rude and Sir Bob Orton!"

They both knodd as the camera pans back to Vince and Jesse

ventura1_display_image.jpg

Vince McMahon
"Indeed Saturday Nights Main Event is this weekend and the special tagline is..The Championship Showcase"

Jesse Ventura
"Thats right McMahon! All the Matches will be for the Championships, you've got Demolition defending the WWF Tag Team Titles against Rick Rude and Bob Orton!"

Vince McMahon
"Also...Tito Santana looks to prove that his win over Bret Hart at King of the Ring was not a fluke when he defends his Intercontinental Championship against Bret 'Hitman' Hart with outside interference banned from ringside"

Jesse Ventura
"What about Earthquake issuing an Open Challenge to anybody in the back and that will be for the World Wrestling Federation Championship"

Vince McMahon
"Be sure to tune in this Saturday for that Pay Per View worthy Event and speaking of Earthquake...his match with Shawn Michaels is next on Superstars!"

A Video package airs showing Earthquakes assault on The Rockers a few weeks ago and how it injured Shawn Michaels to the point that he required surgery.

Back in the arena now as The Rockers make there entrance. Marty Jenetty is accompaning Shawn Michaels too the ring, michaels looks ready.

Jack Tunney appears with Jimmy Hart and Dino Bravo. Earthquake walks out behind them in new Ring Attire. He has got rid of his Singlet and is now just wearing Black trunks with Red Boots.

Match #4
Non-Championship Match
The WWF Champion Earthquake (w/ The Tunney Corportation) vs. Shawn Michaels (w/Marty Jenetty)

The Bell rings as Shawn sizes up the WWF Champion. There is a big difference between Shawn and Earthquake. They Exchange words, Earthquake goes for a headbutt but Shawn avoids it running around the ring making Earthquake mad. Shawn quickly slaps The Giant still running around. Earthquake charges at Shawn who SHOCKINGLY Leaps over The Giant, Earthquake crashes into the corner. Shawn leaps ontop of him and starts hitting him with left hands, shot after shot until Earthquake looks dased and confused. Michaels backs away, Earthquake staggers out, BIG SUPERKICK FROM MICHAELS! The Giant is staggering after the finishing move. Michaels is feeling it, ONE MORE BIG SUPERKICK and DOWN GOES THE GIANT! The arena can't believe it. Michaels exits the ring and starts climbing to the top rope, The Referee is distracted by Jimmy Hart on the apron, Dino Bravo then shoves Shawn Michaels off the top rope and down to the barricade below. Marty Jenetty dives over a downed Michaels and takes the fight to Bravo. Jack Tunney then picks up Shawn and sets him into the ring.

Earthquake manages to get back up using the ropes. He looks at Shawn who is out cold and smiles. He then picks up Michaels and holds him by the hair, He tosses Michaels into the Corner, backs away, Runs..BIG SPLASH in the corner. Shawn is crushed! Earthquake grabs him and locks his hands as the Bear hug is locked in. He puts the pressure on Michaels who is bleeding from the mouth. Dino Bravo Irish Whips Jenetty into the Steel Steps. Earthquake breaks the hold as Michaels falls like a broken tree branch. Earthquake then...AVALANCE! Cover..1..2..3! Its over
Winner: Earthquake

The Tunney Corporation enter the ring and hold up Earthquakes arm in victory as Officials run out to check on Shawn and Marty Jenetty. Earthquake hoists the WWF Championship high into the air.

Vince McMahon
"To be honest, If Dino Bravo had not of got involved I do think Michaels could have defeated Earthquake here tonight and that would have been the biggest shock in the history of this sport!"

Jesse Ventura
"We'll he didn't McMahon! Earthquake dominated once again and who will be next to go against the Giant. Somebody back there will take the Challenge and meet him head on at Main Event!"

Vince McMahon
"He is without doubt the most dominate WWF Champion we have ever had here in the World Wrestling Federation!"

THIS SATURDAY...
SatNightMainEvent.jpg
CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE

Vince McMahon
"The Main Event is upcoming folks, its Tito Santana looking for some retribution if you all against Ted Dibease. Last week Tito Santana along with The Ultimate Warrior took a tremendous beating at the hands of Bret Hart, Ted Dibease and Virgil"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"The Reigning WWF Intercontinental Champion Tito Santana is joining me now and Tito..is revenge on your mind tonight before your big defence this Saturday against Bret Hart?"

Tito Santana
"HELL YES MEAN GENE! BRET HART, TED DIBEASE & VIRGIL...YOU CROSSED THE LINE LAST WEEK BUT THINGS LIKE THAT MAKE A MAN STRONGER AND TONIGHT..I WILL TAKE OUT TED DIBEASE ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

Mean Gene
"Gentlemen..back to you"

THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS MUSIC HITS AND OUT COMES THE WARRIOR. HE SPRINTS TO THE RING EVEN WITH THE INJURIES HE SUSTAINED LAST WEEK. HE GETS IN THE RING AND TAKES THE MICROPHONE FROM FINKEL!

dm_warrior_031111_2.jpg
Ultimate Warrior
"Arrrgghhhh! Bret 'Hitman' Hart! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Everybody looks to aisle way looking for Bret Hart

Ultimate Warrior
"HITMAN! If you don't get out here......"

Bret Hart appears and stands on the aisle way

Bret_Hart_in_1994.jpg

Vince McMahon
"We certainly did not expect this folks"

Tito Santana appears behind Bret and grabs him by the tights dragging him into the ring. Bret Hart is laying on the mat while across from him stands The Ultimate Warrior who is foaming from the mouth! WARRIOR CHARGES AT BRET, BRET QUICKLY ESCAPES TO RINGSIDE, LEAPS OVER THE BARRICADE AND RUNS THROUGH THE CROWD WITH THE WARRIOR IN HOT PURSUIT!

Ted Dibease makes his out as Tito Santana is already in the ring

Match #5
'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibease (w/Virgil) vs. Tito Santana

The Bell rings as Tito wastes no time in attacking Ted Dibease. He leaps onto him hitting rights and lefts. He scoops up Ted and slams him down hard. Virgil gets on the apron but gets dropkicked off by Tito. Dibease exits the ring and tries to shake off the cobwebs. OUT OF NOWHERE TITO SANTANA LEAPS OVER THE ROPES TAKING OUT DIBEASE! Crowd have a Tito chant going! TITO!TITO!TITO!!, He rolls Dibease back into the ring and celebrates to the crowd. Virgil though out of nowhere shoves Santana into the ringpost, The Referee saw nothing as he tended to Dibease.

The Match continues as Tito gets himself back into the ring, Dibease quickly starts stomping on the injured arm of Santana after he went into the post. Dibease Irish Whips Tito of the ropes and hits a running Knee, Cover..1..2! Kick out. Ted locks in a sleeper hold as the fans start clapping for Tito who is trying to fight back, he gets up with Dibease still holding on, Tito with elbows to Ted's gut, he backs off, Tito comes off the ropes except Virgil grabs his footing and Tito falls face first down. Dibease with a big elbow to the back of Santana's head. Dibease picks up Tito and goes for a Suplex, Tito locks the leg, reverses it and hits a Suplex on Dibease. Both men are down.

Eventually they both get back up, Ted tries a Clothesline but Tito ducks under and comes back with a flying cross-body. Dibease back up, drop kick from Tito, followed by another. Virgil starts climbing to the top rope, he comes off but Tito pulls Dibease into his path and Virgil crashes into his Partner. Tito grabs Virgil and tosses him to the floor, he then covers Dibease...1...2..Kick Out by Ted! Tito is setting Dibease up for the Forearm Smash, Dibease staggers up, Tito runs, Dibease quickly grabs him in the Million Dollar Dream. The Referee is checking on Tito who manages to roll out of the manavure, Tito off the rope, RUNNING FOREARM SMASH! COVER..1...2...3! ITS OVER!
Winner: Tito Santana

Ted Dibease rolls from the ring and is carted away by Virgil. Santana raises his Intercontinental Championship into the air
Vince McMahon
"What a great Match and a great sense of Steam for that young man heading into his rematch with Bret Hart this Saturday, my question is..Where did Bret Hart and The Ultimate Warrior end up? We havent recieved word?"

Jesse Ventura
"There probably talking things over at the Hard Rock Cafe` McMahon!"

Vince McMahon
"Give me a break Jesse! What a night and what a huge line up for Saturday Nights Main Event. It really is a blockbuster card this Weekend so don't miss it! Thank you for watching and good night from New York City!"
wwf_royalrumble_virgilmartel.jpg
COPYRIGHT.TM.TITANSPORTS.WWF

SatNightMainEvent.jpg
CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE​

MATCH CARD

EARTHQUAKES WWF CHAMPIONSHIP OPEN CHALLENGE

WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
TITO SANTANA (C) VS. BRET 'HITMAN' HART
OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE IS BANNED FROM RINGSIDE

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
DEMOLITION (C) VS. RICK RUDE & BOB ORTON

PLUS...(JUST ANNOUNCED)

PINFALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
'MACHO MAN' RANDY SAVAGE VS. 'THE ROYAL BODYGUARD' WARLORD

TONIGHT...​

"EARTHQUAKE DEFENDS THE WORLD WRESTLING WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST.....? IT IS THE OPEN CHALLENGE!

TITO SANTANA WILL DEFEND THE WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST BRET 'HITMAN' HART!

IT ALL GOES DOWN ON THIS SPECIAL EDITION OF SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENT

THE CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE!

tumblr_mgjyjxACxq1qepkh2o1_500.png

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN NEW YORK CITY​

The Camera pans around the arena as the fans go wild in anticipation of tonights Championship Showcase​

l.jpg

Gorilla Monsoon
"The Championship Showcase is live in New Yorks Madison Square Garden! Tonight Earthquake challenges any Superstar in the back to a match with the World Wrestling Federation Championship on the line. I'm Gorilla Monsoon alongside the ever polite Jesse 'The Body' Ventura"

Jesse Ventura
"There's one thing I hate about these special events and that is being joined by Gorilla Monsoon. Were's McMahon at Gorilla?"

Gorilla Monsoon
"McMahon is taking a much needed Vacation. Tonight also Tito Santana puts the WWF Intercontinental Championship on the line against Bret 'Hitman' Hart with Outside Interference banned from Ringside"

Jesse Ventura
"Not even Ted Dibiease will be in Harts Corner. Tonight is going to be a rollercoster ride Gorilla from start until finish"

Gorilla Monsoon
"Lets go down now to Howard Finkel"

Howard Finkel appears on Camera

Howard Finkel
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for The King Of The World Wrestling Federation, 'The Perfect King' MR...PERFECT!"

King Perfect walks out from behind the curtain to a chorus of boo's from the fans. Sir Bobby Heenan is close beside him. Beside the entrance way is a throne were Perfect slowly sits down. Bobby Heenan has a Microphone

tve74512-19880829-1877.jpg

Bobby Heenan
"Nobody in this arena is to sit down until The King has said otherwise!"

!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bobby Heenan
"Please welcome...'The Royal Bodyguard' WARLORD!"

Out comes Warlord who walks over to Perfect and kneels before him. He then stands up and walks towards the ring.

CROWD GO WILD AS RANDY SAVAGE MAKES HIS ENTRANCE.

He climbs into the ring as the music dies down

Match #1
Pinfalls Count Anywhere
'Macho Man' Randy Savage vs. 'The Royal Bodyguard' Warlord

The bell rings and off we go with the opening contest. Randy Savage takes his time stalking The Warlord. They tie up with Warlord taking down Savage with a massive toss. Warlord flexes to Savage who looks on. Warlord moves in to grab Savage who quickly rolls from harms way and gets behind Warlord. He starts hammering him on the back, Warlord turns around and headbutts Savage who goes down. The Fans boo Warlord loudly. Savage uses the ropes to pick himself up. Warlord backs away before charging at Savage who lowers the Top Rope and Warlord goes over but Shockingly he lands on his feet. He quickly pulls Savage from the ring. He Irishwhips him towards the steps, Savage reverses it and Warlord crashes hard shoulder first knocking the Steps over. Savage with the Cover on the floor..1..Kick out after 1! Savage has Warlord by the head, Warlord breaks free, lifts up Savage and crashes him down on the Ringside barriers.

Gorilla Monsoon
"The strength of Warlord is powerful Jesse!"

Warlord drags Randy Savage around the ring, Savage breaks free and starts kicking Warlord in the gut. Savage quickly climbs unto the apron and comes off with a Double Axe Handle, Warlord staggers back up the aisle way. Savage dropkicks The Bodyguard who falls into the barriers. The Fans get behind Savage in cheering him. Randy runs at Warlord who moves and Savage crashes into the barriers again. Warlord takes Savage by the hair up the aisle way. He locks the head and suplex's Macho Man on the hard floor Cover...1..2! Kick out by Savage. Warlord continues to drag Savage up the aisle leading him towards King Perfect. Warlord sets Savage infront of Perfect who shouts abuse at Randy. Bobby Heenan with a cheap shot slaps Randy Savage, he then hides behind the throne. Perfect orders Warlord to the ring. He picks Savage unto his shoulders and takes him back to the ring.

King Perfect is also walking to the ring. Savage is rolled back in as Warlord enters and Perfect climbs the steps. Warlord lowers the rope for Perfect who enters and removes his robe. Savage staggers to his feet, King Perfect with a Clothesline taking down Randy Savage.

Gorilla Monsoon
"Keep in mind folks, in these matches there is No-Disqualifications!"

Warlord holds up Savage as Perfect goes for another Clothesline, Savage ducks and Perfect nails Warlord who gets tangled up in the ropes. Savage back up blocks a right hand from Perfect and starts hitting him back. He bodyslams Perfect and calls for the elbow, he climbs to the top rope, Warlord back up, Savage jumps, Warlord Shockingly catches him in mid air, turns him on his Shoulders and hits a Running Power Slam. He goes for the pin, 1..2! Mr.Perfect breaks it up, he is telling Warlord something and pointing to the floor. Warlord tosses Randy Savage to the floor and goes out after him. He Picks up Savage unto his Shoulder again, Running Power Slam connects again, this time on the thin Blue mats! He makes the cover for a second time..1..2..3! Its over
Winner: 'The Royal Bodyguard' Warlord

King Perfect orders Warlord into the ring and raises his hand in victory. Randy Savage is laid out cold on the floor as the Referee checks on him. King Perfect points and laughs at Savage before leaving the ring with Warlord.

Gorilla Monsoon
"We all knew that King Perfect would play a very important role in this match. The Warlord on the other hand is extremely Dominate. Randy Savage never really got a chance to really make a comeback!"

Jesse Ventura
"You speak wise words Gorilla. If Randy Savage is smart he will except King Perfect as his King and move on to other things. The Warlord is indeed the best Bodyguard in the WWF and I wish he would come here and help me against you Gorilla!"

Gorilla Monsoon
"Backstage, I Believe Mean Gene has caught up with the President Jack Tunney, Mean Gene?"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"Thank you Gorilla, indeed, joining me now is Mr.Jack Tunney, the President of The World Wrestling Federation and Sir tonight, Earthquake defends the WWF Championship in an open challenge! Your thoughts?"

Jack Tunney
"Hulk Hogan, Arnold Swarzenegger, Shawn Michaels, King Kong Bundy, that is the list of Superstars that Earthquake has dominated. Tonight he adds another name to that list but who will that person be? I don't know? Do you know Mean Gene? Of course you don't? All I know is that after the dust settles Earthquake will still be the WWF Champion!"

Mean Gene
"Back to you Gorilla"

Gorilla Monsoon
"One match that is very personal is Tito Santana and Bret 'Hitman' Hart. Tonight they will go at it one on one with outside interference banned from Rinside. Jesse?"

Jesse Ventura
"We'll as long as The Ultimate Warrior stays out of this match then Bret Hart will take back his Intercontinental Championship"

Gorilla Monsoon
"Lets go back down now to Howard Finkel"

Match #2
Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine vs. 'Rowdy Roddy' Piper

Both Superstars are in the ring as Earl Hebner calls for the bell. They lock up quickly with Greg applying tight pressure to Piper. Piper reverses the hold and pulls on the arm of Greg, Valentine uses the ropes causing Piper to let go. They lock up again, Headlock by Valentine, Piper again swifts his weight turning the move on Valentine, 'The Hammer' pushes Piper off the ropes, Piper comes back with a large shoulder tackle. Quick Cover ...1 Kick out. Piper and Valentine get back on their feet. Piper with an Irish Whip of the ropes, Valentine stops in his tracks and pokes the eye of Piper, Earl Hebner warns Valentine about doing that. Valentine comes off the ropes with a Clothesline. The Fans boo Valentine as he taunts them.

Greg Valentine drops a high knee over Pipers face, Cover..1..2 Kick out! Valentine pulls on the arm and drops a high knee over the right arm of Piper. He then quickly drags Piper to under the bottom turnbuckle, exits the ring and pulls on Pipers arm wrapping it around the ringpost. Piper rithes around in pain holding his arm. Valentine flicks back his hair as he re-enters the ring. He twists the arm before bashing it off the top turnbuckle. Valentine locks the head of Piper and hits a nice snap suplex, Cover..1..2! Kick out! More high knees to the right arm of Piper. Valentine then pulls on the arm locking in an armbar.

Roddy Piper is in huge pain as Valentine pulls on the arm. The fans start clapping in support of Piper, Valentine pulls on the rope for leverage. Earl Hebner notices and shockingly kicks Valentines arm off the rope. Valentine gets up and gets right in the face of Hebner who reminds him who the official is. This gives time for Piper to gather himself as he sets himself up in the corner. Valentine runs at Piper only to get a boot in the face, Piper comes running and hits a nice Bulldogg! Cover..1..2...!Kick out. Piper is still shaking his arm trying to get feeling back into it. He picks up Valentine by the hair and holds his fist up high. He goes for the punch, Valentine shoves him away as Piper crashes into Hebner who falls over.

Greg Valentine then hits a lowblow on Piper and down he goes also. Valentine exits the ring and starts climbing up to the top rope. Piper who sees this, runs over and grabs Valentine tossing him from the top rope to the canvas. Piper is setting him up for another bulldogg when BAD NEWS BROWN comes running down the aisle, he quickly gets on the apron and starts clubbing Piper with hard fists, he gillotines Piper off the rope who bounces half way across the ring. Valentine watches from the corner, Brown awaits Piper to get on his feet which he does, he picks him up unto his shoulders...DOMINATOR! Brown leaves the ring as Greg Valentine makes the cover. Earl Hebner crawls over after being knocked out....1.......2.......3!
Winner: Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine

Gorilla Monsoon
"BAD NEWS BROWN MAKING A STATEMENT HERE AFTER HE LAID OUT PIPER!"

Jesse Ventura
"What a statement it was. Brown wants to get noticed and by doing so he is taking out some of the most knowin names in this company, big victory for Greg Valentine though!"

Gorilla Monsoon
"Piper will not be pleased when he eventually realises what has transpired here tonight, that Dominator was huge"

logo-sum89.jpg

Gorilla Monsoon
"The heat is certainly on, WWF SUMMERSLAM Live in correctly, 1 Month and 15 days Jesse...are you excited?"

Jesse Ventura
"Its the biggest event since Wrestlemania! of course I'm excited!"

Gorilla Monsoon
"Standing by is Mean Gene with Demolition"

wwf_wrestlemania5_demolition.jpg

*Backstage*

Mean Gene is standing with Demolition

Mean Gene
"Demolition, Up next you will be defending the WWF Tag Team Championships against Rick Rude and Bob Orton from The KIngs Court, will we see Demolition walk away still holding the belts?"

Ax
"Of course we're going to leave with The Championships. We defeated Twin Towers back at Wrestlemania and since then we've defended them twice, both times against the Rockers! 'Ravishing' Rick Rude & 'Cowboy' Bob Orton...Tonight one of you is getting Powerbombed to HELL!"

144958_02.jpg

Match #3
WWF Tag Team Championship Match
Demolition (c) vs. Ravishing 'Rick Rude' & 'Cowboy' Bob Orton

As Rick Rude and Bob Orton make there way to the ring a video appears in the corner with Bobby Heenan

Bobby Heenan
"Serious 'N' Furious, Tonight I will not be in your corner due to the final word from King Perfect. His Lordship wants to see how you cope on your own and if you can take the WWF Tag Team Championships by yourselves. Good luck boys"

Demolition are out next to a good reaction. All four men stand in the ring as Tim White holds up the Tag Team Championships. Smash and Bob Orton will start off as the bell rings.

Orton and Smash lock up with Smash showing his strength backs Orton into the Corner. Tim White forces them to break up the hold. They lock up once again with Smash throwing Orton to the canvas. Orton looks shocked at the strength and quickly tags in Rude. Rude charges at Smash only to be backdropped, he gets up quickly but is Clotheslined down three times. Smash tags in Ax who quickly stomps at Rude. He Irish Whips Rude of the ropes and hits his own back body drop. Ax taunts Orton to the crowds delight. Rude picks himself up behind enemy lines in Demolitions corner, Smash holds Rude as Ax starts kneeing him in the rib cage. Ax tags in Smash who locks Rudes head looking for the Powerbomb, Orton from behind clubs Smash on the back of the head. Orton drags Rude to his corner and tags himself in.

Orton takes advantage of the headshot and starts stomping at Smashes head. He covers him...1..2 Kick Out by Smash. Orton tosses Smash to the floor and begins distracting the referee allowing Rude to attack Smash on the floor. He swings him hard of the Steel Barriers before placing him back in the ring. Orton tags in Rude who comes off the ropes dropping a knee of his own over Smash. He then picks up Smash and hits a standing verticle suplex. Cover..1..2! Kick out!, Bob Orton exposes the top turnbuckle behind the referees back. Rude drags Smash by the hair to the corner, he goes to bash his head of the exposed turnbuckle, Smash gets his boot up to protect himself, spins around and connects with a hard clothesline. Both men are down. Smash starts crawling to his corner. Orton gets the tag and runs over grabbing Smash and dragging him back across the ring

Orton drops an elbow to Smash. Ax starts stomping the apron as the crowd starts a clap. Orton sarcastically claps along with the fans. He then picks up Smash and hits a running Forearm shot to the face. Cover..1..2! Kick out. Orton pissed off picks him up again, he comes off the ropes looking a Clothesline, Smash dodges it and comes off the ropes with a Clothesline of his own. Both men go down. They crawl to their corners, Tag to Rude and....a TAG TO AX! In comes Ax, he starts hammering away at Rude, Bodyslam to Rude, Orton runs in but gets tossed to the floor. Ax perches Rude on the top rope and climbs up also, he locks the head, Huge Suplex from the Second rope. Cover..1..Bob Orton breaks it up, in comes Smash with a devasting running Knee to Orton.

Orton falls to the floor as Smash takes the fight to the floor. In the ring, Rude and Ax make it to their feet, hard right hands follow, on the outside, Orton is leaning on the barrier, Smash takes a run, Orton ducks, Back Body Drop taking Smash over the rail and into the fans. Ax goes for the Powerbomb on Rude, Orton runs in and takes out the knee of Ax, Rude escapes the Powerbomb. Rude and Orton await Ax to get on his feet, he gets up, turns around, they both pick him up and drive him face first into the Steel Turnbuckle that was exposed. Rude quickly covers AX....1...2...3! Its Shockingly Over!
Winners & New WWF Tag Team Champions: Rick Rude and Bob Orton

Rude and Orton run outside the ring and grab the Titles from Finkel. Bobby Heenan makes his way down the aisle and gets in the ring. Rude and Orton both hold up the Tag Team Championships

Gorilla Monsoon
"My Eyes can't believe it, Rude and Orton picking up a huge win, have become the WWF Tag Team Champions! Heenan is crying...i think"

Jesse Ventura
"I told everybody this would happen but again..nobody listened to good ol' Jesse! Gorilla, if I was a betting man then I'd be very rich. Big Congratulations to the Kings Court and maybe Rude and Orton will get knighted!"

Smash crawls back in the ring and checks on his partner as Rude and Orton leave the ring as the brand new WWF Tag Team Champions

*BACKSTAGE*

The Camera zooms out of the WWF Championship Belt as Earthquake stands with the belt drapped over his shoulder.

johntenta_6883.jpg

Earthquake
"TONIGHT! SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENT! AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANYBODY IN THE BACK! TONIGHT WHOMEVER ISSUES THE CHALLENGE WILL FALL VICTIM AT MY FEET AND THE TUNNEY CORPORATION! THIS WILL BE ANOTHER NIGHT OF PAIN TO THE MAN WHO STEPS UP AND TAKES ME ON FOR MY WWF CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Gorilla Monsoon
"The Undefeated Champion Earthquake making a statement to whomever steps forth in the Open Challenge which will take place a little bit later on tonight. Coming up next folks is The Rematch we have been waiting for...the WWF Intercontinental Championship is on the line when Tito Santana defends his Gold against the disturbed Bret 'Hitman' hart. Lets take you back to King Of The Ring where Santana pinned Hart to win the Intercontinental Championship!"

*VIDEO PACKAGE NARRERATED BY VINCE MCMAHON*

Vince McMahon
Tito Santana went from being a Superstar in the lowest ranks to the #2 Superstar in the entire World Wrestling Federation.

The Video shows Tito Santana rolling up Bret Hart and getting the victory at King Of The Ring!

Vince McMahon
Bret Hart who is in the middle of a Family affair with his father Stu Hart and the man Bret claims is the reason for his loss at King Of The Ring..The Ultimate Warrior!

We see Bret Hart assaulting Ultimate Warrior with the help of Ted Dibease and Virgil

Vince McMahon
When asked if he would ever fight Ultimate Warrior..he said YES! But he will deal with Santana first and take back the Intercontinental Championship

We see Tito Santana defeating Ted Dibease on last weeks edition of Superstars

Vince McMahon
Will Tito Santana reign supreme and continue his reign as Intercontinental Champion or will Bret 'Hitman' Hart prove that it was a fluke...find out next when Tito Santana battles Bret 'Hitman' Hart with Outside Interference banned from ringside!

Gorilla Monsoon
"It is indeed that time again folks, The 3rd and final encounter between the WWF's two most brightest Superstars!"

Jesse Ventura
"Tito's win at King Of The Ring was a fluke, as soon as that bell rings, Bret Hart will lock in the Sharpeshooter and that will be it!"

IntercontinentalTitle.png

Match #4
WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
Tito Santana (c) vs. Bret 'Hitman' Hart
*Outside Interference is banned from Ringside*

Bret-Hart-Entrance.jpg

Bret Hart is out first to tremendous heat. He walks slowly down the aisle and up the steps and into the ring. He looks focused as the fans Boo him loudly

454002.jpg

Tito Santana is out next to a cheerful reaction. He sprints to the ring and climbs up the ropes hoisting the Championship high into air. He hands the belt to Tim White who holds it up for the World to see.

The Bell rings and off we go. These men waste no time in hitting the right hands, back and forth we go as each Superstar excahnges right hands. Tito Santana comes running off the ropes, Bret goes for a clothesline, Santana comes back...RUNNING FOREARM SMASH CONNECTS! COVER..1...2! Kick out by Bret. The fans are amazed at how quick Santana hit his finishing move. Bret rolls to the floor and tries to shake the cobwebs. SANTANA COMES FLYING OF THE TOP ROPE CRASHING INTO BRET ON THE FLOOR. Santana is on fire as he throws the fist up to the fans in attendence. He rolls Bret back into the ring and re-enters himself. Bret manages to get back on his feet, Dropkick from Santana..Cover..1..2! Kick out by Bret. Santana picks him up, Irish Whip, Clothesline from Tito as the fans start chanting his name. He picks up Bret and sets him along the ropes, Big CLOTHESLINE Taking Hart over the ropes and straight to the floor. Tito once again climbs up top, he poses before leaping off, Bret Hart moves aside and SANTANA COMES CRASHING DOWN ON THE BLUE MATS! Bret rolls himself back into the ring as Tito lays on the floor out cold.

Bret knows that he can't regain the championship by countout so he goes outside and brings Tito back into the ring. Hart takes a moment to catch his breath. Tito gets up and Bret quickly kicks him on the face knocking him back down. Bret gets on top of Santana and starts hitting him with hard right hands. Tim White forces Bret of Santana and warns him of a Disqualification. Bret picks Santana up by the hair and slaps him right in the face. He then backs Tito in the corner and continues with the hard right hands. Tim White again shows authority getting between Bret Hart. Tito is bleeding from a gash on his head. Bret Hart taunts Tito Santana who staggers out of the corner and falls unto Bret Hart. Bret laughs at Santana before locking his head and hitting a neck breaker, Cover..1..2! Kick out. Bret picks up Tito and tosses him to the floor. Tito is bleeding badly as a Doctor runs over with a towel trying to clean the gash on his head.

Bret goes outside and tells the Doctor to stay away. He takes Santana by the hair around the ring bashing his head off the Barriers and the ringpost before Swinging him into the Steel steps. Santana sits on his knees at ringside. Bret breaks up the 10 Count and goes back outside, he rolls Santana back in and stands there watching as Santana tries to stand up using the ropes. Bret kicks his legs from under him. Bret taunts the fans who boo him back and chant for The Ultimate Warrior. Bret starts kicking the inside leg of Tito Santana before dropping an Elbow over the leg. He picks up Santana and drops his leg over his own crushing it in the process. Cover..1..2! Kick out. Bret continues to slap Santana constantly shouting.."FLUKE!" Several times. The Hitman holds Tito up right, he comes running off the ropes looking for a Clothesline only for Santana to move and Bret crashes into the ropes.

Santana gets back unto his feet. He rubs his hand on his face and notices the blood which makes him look really angry. Bret gets up and turns around, Big Right Hand from Tito, followed by two more, he Irish Whips Bret of the ropes and catches him with a dropkick. The Adrenaline is flowing through Santana. He body slams Bret hard onto the canvas. He then climbs up top and comes off looking for a high elbow, Bret moves out of harms way causing Tito to crash down hard, Bret quickly makes the cover..1..2! Kick out. Bret Hart picks up Tito and goes for a DDT but Santana blocks it, runs off the ropes and comes back with a Cross body taking down Hart. Tito then climbs up again, Bret to his feet, Tito hits a Flying Crossbody from the top rope..Cover..1...2.....!Kick Out again! Tito starts getting the fans behind him as calls out for the Forearm Smash. Bret gets to his feet, turns around, Santana charges, Bret ducks under pulls the legs from under Santana and locks in the Sharpeshooter.

Tito is far from the ropes as Bret applies the pressure. Tim White asks Santana if he wants to quit. Tito continusly says know and fights on. He can't make to ropes and passes out. Tim White raises his arm which drops twice, he holds it up a third time but Tito holds on, he shockingly makes it to the bottom rope. White forces Hart to break up the hold. As Bret Argues with Tim White he does't realise Tito behind him, Bret Turns Around...RUNNING FOREARKM SMASH CONNECTS! COVER..1....2....KICK OUT BY BRET! The fans can't believe it as Tito looks shocked. Santana backs himself into the corner and calls for it again, Bret to his feet, Santana runs, Bret again reverses the move and pulls the legs from under Santana, he tries to cross his legs for the Sharpeshooter. Tito fights at Bret before flipping him over into a Pinfall cradel....1...2....KICK OUT BY BRET AGAIN. Both men get back up, Bret tries to Clothesline Santana who ducks under, he comes back FOREARM SMASH AGAIN CONNECTS! Santana avoids the cover and climbs to the top rope, he Jumps, BIG SPLASH FROM THE TOP ROPE! COVER..1....2....3! ITS OVER
Winner & Still WWF Intercontinental Champion: Tito Santana

Tito lays in the ring as the medical team rush out to see if hes okay. Bret Hart is also out cold. Tim White lays the Intercontinental Championship over Santana as he is placed on a stretchure

Gorilla Monsoon
"I have just witnessed one of the most intense and most brutal Championship Matches in my whole tenture in the WWF. That was incredible. Tito Santana has proved to the entire World that he is one of the greatest and that his Victory was never a fluke to begin with!"

Jesse Ventura
"I don't do this alot Jesse but I have to honestly say, Tito Santana just proved himself to me. Anyother man would have quit this match as soon as the blood flowed but he kept on going hitting numerous Arm Smashes and that Splash at the end was intense!"

Gorilla Monsoon
"It remains to be seen if Bret Hart will think the same. The Big question now is..What's next for Tito Santana and will Bret Hart step into the ring with The Ultimate Warrior?"

Jesse Ventura
"A loss like that will not hurt Bret Harts chances if he goes up against Warrior. That would be an entirely different Ball game which I hope plays out and the Match made official very soon!"

Gorilla Monsoon
"The Championship Showcase Special will continue next with the Huge Main Attraction...Earthquake will defend his WWF Championship in an Open Challenge! Stay tuned folks!"
[/CENTER]

Saturday Nights Main Event continues next...

The Show returns with Jack Tunney in the ring...

hqdefault.jpg

Jack Tunney
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome to the ring...'The Mouth Of The South' Jimmy Hart, 'The Worlds Strongest Man' Dino Bravo and...The Most Dominate, Most Extreme World Wrestling Federation Champion in History....The Undefeated...EARTHQUAKE!"

x240-htT.jpg

Out comes Jimmy Hart, Dino Bravo and Earthquake. Hart and Bravo enter the ring as Earthquake walks slowly up the steel steps. The music dies down

Jack Tunney
"Let the open challenge commence"

Tunney, Hart and Bravo exit the ring as Earthquake awaits his opponent.

"REAL AMERICAN"

60.jpg

THE CROWD GO COMPLETELY MAD! HULK HOGAN APPEARS FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN. JIMMY HART AND JACK TUNNEY LOOK FURIOUS AS HOGAN MAKES HIS WAY TOWARDS THE RING!

Gorilla Monsoon
"THIS PLACE HAS GONE CRAZY! THE HULKSTER IS BACK AND HE HAS ANSWERED THE OPEN CHALLENGE!"

Jesse Ventura
"THIS IS NOT FAIR GORILLA! EARTHQUAKE IS NOT READY FOR THIS!"

EARTHQUAKE EXITS THE RING AS HOGAN POSES FOR THE FANS WHO ARE GOING NUTS! HE RIPS THE VEST TOP OFF AND THROWS IT AT JIMMY HART! THE MUSIC FADES DOWN AS THE 'HOGAN' CHANT ERUPTS IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!

Hogan stands awaiting Earthquake who begins climbing the Steel Steps, Jack Tunney has the microphone..

Jack Tunney
"Earthquake stop for just a second! Hogan how dare you return here tonight and answer the Challenge! You're not even cleared to compete and going against Earthquake could end your career so instead, Dino Bravo will step in for Earthquake! If you can defeat Bravo then you can get Earthquake!"

'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Fans are not pleased. Hogan takes the Microphone

Hulk Hogan
"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO STEPS IN THIS RING BUT JUST REMEMBER THIS JACK TUNNEY, I'M STILL DUE MY CHAMPIONSHIP RE-MATCH SOOO...WHATCHA GONNA DO EARTHQUAKE WHEN THE HULKSTER DROPS A LEG OVER YOUR FACE AND TAKES BACK THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Hogan drops the microphone as Dino Bravo enters the ring,

Match #5
Hulk Hogan vs. Dino Bravo (w/ The Tunney Corporation)

Dino Bravo wastes no time and goes right for Hogan, Hogan quickly ducks under and starts hitting the hard rights, he has Bravo on the ropes, BIG CLOTHESLINE and out goes Dino Bravo to the floor. Hogan steps outside and stands over Bravo egging Earthquake on. Tunney holds him back. Hogan picks up Bravo and rolls him back into the ring. Jimmy Hart quickly clubs Hogan on the back, Hogan turns around and decks Hart. Fans go wild as Hogan enters the ring.

Bravo quickly drops an elbow over Hogans head. He picks up Hogan and goes for a Suplex but Hogan escapes and comes off the ropes, Bravo quickly locks in a Sleeper Hold. Hogan goes down and Bravo holds the pressure. Tunney bangs on the Apron telling Hogan to Quit! Hogan won't give up, he fights out, Bravo hits a Right hand...HOGAN POINTS AT HIM! BRAVO GOES FOR ANOTHER RIGHT HAND, HOGAN BLOCKS IT AND HIT HIM BACK, HE IRISH WHIPS BRAVO OFF THE ROPES! BIG BOOT CONNECTS!,

Jimmy Hart runs in but Hogan tosses him to the floor. Earthquake now from behind with a smack to Hogans back!
Winner by DQ: Hulk Hogan

Hogan looks pissed off as he turns to face Earthquake, he holds the finger up saying.."Wrong idea", Earthquake goes to hit Hogan but he blocks it and fires back, He swings Earthquake of the ropes and hits a Big Boot. Hogan switches to Bravo who is on his feet, CLOTHESLINE TO THE FLOOR, HE TURNS BACK TO EARTHQUAKE WHO HAS LEFT THE RING AND IS WALKING UP THE AISLE WITH TUNNEY AND HART! HOGAN STANDS STARING AT THE CORPORATION!

Gorilla Monsoon
"HOGAN RETURNS AND TAKES OUT THE TUNNEY CORPORATION! EARTHQUAKE IT LOOKS LIKE IS NOT DEFENDING THE CHAMPIONSHIP HERE TONIGHT...HES SCARED!"

Jesse Ventura
"Scared? Hulk Hogan is the one who is scared. If he gets back into the ring with Earthquake then as Tunney said it will be the end of his entire carrer!"

THE CAMERA STAYS ON HOGAN AS HE POSES TO THE FANS. EARTHQUAKE STANDS WATCHING HIM FROM THE AISLE AS THE SHOW COMES TO A CLOSE!

hqdefault.jpg

WWF.COPYRIGHT.TM1989.TITANSPORTS.INC

WWF SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENT REVIEW SHOW
WITH SEAN MOONEY

sean-mooney-picture-4.jpg

Sean Mooney
"Good evening everybody and welcome to the Saturday Nights Main Event review show, I'm your host Sean Mooney and coming up tonights 15 Minute show...HE'S BACK! The Hulkster returned to answer Earthquake's WWF Championship Challenge, Tito Santana and Bret Hart's hard fought encounter, The Kings Court reigns supreme!"

Sean Mooney
"At the start of the night 'The Royal Bodyguard' Warlord took on Randy 'Macho Man' Savage in a Pin falls Count Anywhere Match. After much interference from The King Mr.Perfect and Bobby Heenan Warlord managed to pick up the victory, We caught up with The King and Warlord!"

wm7interview_quotespage.jpg

Mr.Perfect
"Tonight I showed no remorse when my new Bodyguard Warlord crumbled the legacy of Randy Savage. If your watching this Savage then remember my words, You will never get your hands on ME! Nobody touches The King! Every time you try and get me, Warlord will be there to make sure you stay out of The Kings Personal Space"

Sean Mooney
"The Kings Court was not finished there. Demolition defended the WWF Tag Team Championship against Rick Rude and Bob Orton and guess what...we have new WWF Tag Team Champions, after the match I caught up with Bobby Heenan and Serious 'N' Furious"

x240-jzY.jpg

Bobby Heenan
"I Said it Mooney, I let them go out there themselves and look what happened! They won the Tag Team Championships. Those KISS wannabe rockers Demolition fell at the feet of The Kings Court! Tonight marks the beginning of a very Powerful Team in Serious 'N' Furious!"

Sean Mooney
"Moving on now, Tito Santana defended the WWF Intercontinental Championship against his enemy Bret 'Hitman' Hart. After a very physical encounter Tito Santana retained the Championship. Bret Hart did not wish to comment but I managed to catch up with Tito santana!"
mqdefault.jpg

Tito Santana
"I'm just back from getting my head stitched up. That Match right there will forever be remembered, it was brutal but that's the way it was always going to be. Bret Hart ran his mouth for weeks about how I won this title from him in a fluke situation. Hey Bret...that was no fluke and tonight proved that. The only thing you should worry about now is..The Ultimate Warrior. ARREEBAA!"

Sean Mooney
"The American flag flew long and hard tonight when THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN returned to answer Earthquake's open challenge. However the Title was not defended due to Jack Tunney calling the match off and placing Hogan in a match with Dino Bravo. Hogan prevailed and set his sights on the WWF Champion! I caught up with the Tunney Corporation and The Hulkster!"

x240-Jk0.jpg

Jack Tunney
"If I hear anybody say Earthquake was scared will answer to me! The Undefeated Earthquake has already defeated Hogan this year. Yes, Hogan does get his rematch but that will happen whenever I see fit. In the man time, Hogan, You better say your prayers and eat your vitamins because you embarrassed the Champion tonight and that is something you never do!"

hqdefault.jpg

Hulk Hogan
HEARING ALL THOSE HULKAMANIACS GO WILD WAS INCREDIBLE! I TOLD THE WORLD 2 MONTHS AGO THAT I WOULD RETURN AND TAKE BACK THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP. JACK TUNNEY, JIMMY HART AND DINO BRAVO...YOUR ALL NEXT ON MY LIST AND AFTER THAT....EARTHQUAKE...ITS JUST ME AND YOU BROTHER!"

Sean Mooney
"An incredible night to say the very least. Thank you for joining me here on the review show and I will see you all very soon!"

BEFORE WWF SUMMERSLAM TAKES PLACE IN 7 WEEKS...

THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WILL HOST A SPECIAL TELEVISION EVENT....​

vlcsnap-2012-07-03-00h22m24s0.png

THIS WEEK ON WWF SUPERSTARS:

THE ROAD TO WWF SUMMERSLAM BEGINS

KICKING THE SHOW OFF THIS MONDAY, BRET 'HITMAN' HART!

WILL 'THE IMMORTAL' HULK HOGAN GET HIS RETURN REMATCH

THE HEAT IS ON AS TENSIONS RUN HIGH!

Awesome stuff! Great to have you back. Like I said, I'm a huge fan of this era and you have done a great job booking it. The Rude/Orton team is fantastic and nice to see them win the titles. Santana was one of my favorites and I loved that program you did with him and Hart. They would have put on exciting matches just like you described. The Tunney Corporation is priceless. Earthquake with the title is straight up heat! I liked the Piper/Valentine match, reminded me of their NWA feud in 83 so that was a nice touch. All this and Ric Flair is coming!!!! Can't wait for Summerslam.

Hey,

I've the Summerslam match card in my head so it's just building all those certain fueds up. To be honest, I've done alot of Book This threads and this era has so much more than any other era I've done. Earthquake was dominate for a while back in the day and so at the start I was wrecking my brain as to who could defeat Hogan and possibly put him out, I was watching Wrestlemania 6 and seen his match with Hercules and thats when I got the idea. Jack Tunney was never really that guy in WWF so again I thought I'd mix it up abit. I think you will personally like Ric Flairs first feud. Bret Hart and Santana was a difficult one as I knew each match had to better than the last. Thanks for the feedback my friend! I'm in the middle of the next Superstars show at the moment so look out for it in the next day.

Upcoming Schedule...

vlcsnap-2012-07-03-00h22m24s0.png

viewfile.php

August 15th
Meadow Lands Arena
East Rutherford, New Jersey

tve1877-19910424.gif

September 19th (UK Only Pay Per View)
Earls Court, London

tviqdbwcfpwfbig.jpg

November 5th
Civic Center, Hartford Connecticut

13745%20-%20logo%20superstars%20wwf.jpg

LIVE FRON NEW YORKS MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

The Camera pans into the arena as the fans are hyped for Tonights 2hour Show.

Jesse_Ventura_%26_Vince_McMahon.jpg

Vince McMahon
"HERE WE GO AGAIN EVERYBODY. WWF SUPERSTARS! I'M VINCE MCMAHON ALONGSIDE THE GREEDY JESSE 'THE BODY' VENTURA! Saturday Nights Main Event, The Championship Showcase is over and Jesse...What a night it was. Tito Santana overcame the odds and defended and retained his WWF Intercontinental Championship against Bret Hart! Rick Rude and Bob Orton won the WWF Tag Team Championship and Jesse....HULKAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD ONCE AGAIN!"

Jesse Ventura
"Don't remind me McMahon! Earthquake was not prepared for Hulk Hogan. Hogan had know right stepping into that arena and taking down The Champion! It makes me sick!"

Vince McMahon
"We will continue that story a little bit later tonight. On the Card this evening...Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat returns to action against 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiease with the winner becoming the new #1 Contender for Tito Santana's WWF Intercontinental championship. Dino Bravo will represent the tunney Corporation when he faces Marty Jenetty and The King will step into the ring tonight, King Perfect will take on Jake 'The Snake' Roberts! What a huge line-up.

Jesse Ventura
"3 big blockbuster matches tonight on Superstars. I'm looking forward to King Perfect teaching his peasents a lesson in respect!"

Vince McMahon
"Howard Finkel is in the ring now"

Howard Finkel
"Please welcome at this time...Bret...'HITMANNN'....Hart!"
Bret 'Hitman' Hart makes his way towards the ring as the fans boo him loudly. He refuses to smack the hands of the people at ringside. He steps into the ring and takes the microphone from Howard Finkel

Bret Hart
"Tito Santana is still the WWF Intercontinenetal Champion!"

Fans cheer loudly for Tito Santana

Bret Hart
"He pinned me...One...Two...Three in the middle of this ring much to the delight of all you sellout fans. I brought the fight to him and he prevailed. Everybody is telling me to move on from Santana but I don't think I can do that"

'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Bret Hart
"I want One more Match with Tito Santana and I will beat him. He will not defeat me again! Over the course of the last Week I've said I'd face Ultimate Warrior but I've thought about it and it's not going to happen, not here, not there, not anywhere!"

'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Bret Hart
"I've nothing to prove going up against Ultimate Warrior, Everytime he gets in this ring with me he is left laying and If we go at it One on One he will not survive the fight so forget that it will ever happen and accept Me as the next Intercontinental Champion!"

The_ULTIMATE_WARRIOR_by_dwgrafix.jpg

CROWD GO WILD AS ULTIMATE WARRIOR MAKES HIS WAY TOWARDS THE RING! HE WALKS TO THE RING INSTEAD OF RUNNING. WARRIOR GETS IN THE RING AND STANDS FACING BRET HART. HE IS HANDED A MICROPHONE

Ultimate Warrior
"I don't do alot of talking so I'll make this quick! I'm not out here as The Ultimate Warrior, I'm out here face to face with you as James Hellwig"

Vince McMahon
"James Hellwig is The Warriors Birth name everybody"

Ultimate Warrior
"Ever since Wrestlemania we've been chasing each other on nearly everyshow. You got me and I got you then Two Weeks ago you destroyed me in this ring. You had that piece of trash Ted Dibiease and Virgil hold me while you spat in my face and you think that this is not Personal? Hitman this is more personal than any feud going on right now in the WWF!"

Fans cheer for Warrior

Ultimate Warrior
"This has gone way beyond the jealousy you seem to hold against me training with your Father. Stu Hart is a great man and a Wrestling Legend and I'd be damn proud to call him 'Daddy', You slapped him in the face Bret, your own Goddamn flesh and Blood and you slapped him. You blame me for this divide in your family when your only destroying it yourself!"

Bret Hart looks out at the crowd

Ultimate Warrior
"I'm willing to forget everything that has happened these past few Months if you will Man up and face me One on One! You talk about how you've Laid me out on nearly everyshow and the fact is..you're right. Only because you bring Dibiease and Virgil! Forget them. This is about me and you and the only way to finish it is if we Fight!"

The crowd chant 'FIGHT'

Bret Hart
"My Father called me a Coward. Everybody called me a Coward! I would still be the Intercontinental Champion if you had never returned! We can stand out here all night and talk back and forth like some married couple but I've challenged Tito Santana to a match and he has yet to accept so can you please leave the ring"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ultimate Warrior
"Listen to that Bret...they're all laughing at you. You're a Hart Goddamn it. If your father was in your shoes we would have had the Match already. Accept my proposal and let us finish this once and for all because If you don't...I'll continue chasing you around the Arenas, I'll not stop until I get my hands on you Hitman so ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE!"

Bret Hart
"Why don't you beg me...James! Go on...get on your knees and beg me to fight you!"

Ultimate Warrior
"I'm not going to beg...I'm not like you Bret...I'm not a Coward who scurries away, hides behind other Superstars, attacks from behind...all the credentials of a Coward and I guess if you walk away from this...You will forever be known as The Only Hart that failed the incredible Hart Family! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!"

Bret Hart
"I ACCEPT! I ACCEPT! I ACCEPT! BUT BELIEVE ME WARRIOR...I WILL BRING EVERYTHING TO THIS MATCH! I WILL BE THE GREATEST HART THAT EVER LIVED!"

Ultimate Warrior
"The time for talking is done....This Match....will take place.....at WWF SUMMERSLAM!"

Warrior gets right in Harts face

Ultimate Warrior
"You better bring everything 'Hitman' because I will also bring everybit of strength and energy I have to give. I'll see you at Summerslam Bret!"

Warrior drops the microphone and continues staring into the eyes of Bret Hart as Superstars goes on a Commercial

Vince McMahon
"Welcome back everybody and if your just joining us...The Big News so far...The Match The World wants to see..Bret Hart has Accepted The Ultimate Warriors Challenge and the Match is booked for the WWF Summerslam pay per view!"

Jesse Ventura
"It was a very intense stand off between Hart and Warrior and it will surely live up to the hype when the two enemies collide at Summerslam"

Vince McMahon
"If you would like to comment on what just went down then pick up your phone and dial..555-7300 and you can listen in on the reaction to this massive Match that will take place in 6 weeks!"

Jesse Ventura
"This Match will be bigger than any Championship here in the WWF, Bret and Warrior will destroy each other and I will have a front row seat for the encounter"

Match #1
Bad News Brown vs. Big John Studd

Bad News Brown is out first to a negative reaction. He steps into the ring and awaits Big John Studd. There is a long wait....SUDDENLY 'ROWDY' RODDY PIPER RUNS OUT. Bad News Brown goes to meet him and they meet head on. Piper with right hands and headbutts. He bashes Brown's head of the apron and Irish Whips him into the Steel Steps. Piper then leaps over the barricade and runs through the crowd in attendence,

Vince McMahon
'Hotrod' getting retribution against Bad News Brown!"

Big John Studd then walks towards the ring. He picks up Brown and rolls him in. The Bell rings and off we go. Studd picks up Brown and grabs him by the throat, he picks him up high into the air, Brown manages to escape and shoves Big John Studd off the ropes, Bad News Brown executes a devastating Spine Buster. He looks out at the Crowd looking for Piper. Studd manages to get on his feet, Brown kicks him in the gut and tries to hit the Dominator but Studd is too large to pick up. Brown sets him down, kicks him, this time He gets him up, MASSIVE DOMINATOR TO BIG JOHN STUDD! Cover..1..2..3!
Winner: Bad News Brown

Vince McMahon
"WOW! Roddy Piper exacting his revenge against Bad News Brown although Brown still prevailed in his match with Big John Studd!"

*COMMERCIAL*

Vince McMahon
"Bret Hart and Ultimate Warrior confirmed for WWF Summerslam! Tonight...The HULKSTER IS ON THE SHOW! We our currently having techical difficulties with the lights around the ring and they will be up and running shortly, In the mean time...Backstage..Mean Gene is with...The Man himself...HULK HOGAN!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"Joining me indeed is The American Hero...THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN! Mr.Hogan how are you feeling because it's great to see you back Sir!"

hulkhogan-1.jpg

Hulk Hogan
"We'll you know something Mean Gene, Wrestlemania 1989, I lost the WWF Championship and I let all the little Hulkamanics down. When I got injured, I didn't sit at home, everyday I was down in my Gym in Tampa getting these pythons ready for the Return! I wasn't going to sit on my backside and watch that loser Earthquake dominate this show. I woke up the day before Saturday Nights Main Event and decided to do something about it! I ANSWERED THE CHALLENGE and of course Earthquake scurried away like a scared Mouse! He let Tunney do all the talking before sending Dino Bravo in to do the work. Tonight, Jack Tunney wants to talk to me man to man in the ring and I'll do that except this time...I'm bringing back up to make sure the Champion doesn't club me from behind!"

The Rockers walk on the set and High five Hogan,

Hulk Hogan
"You see Mean Gene...These boys where targeted by Earthquake not that long ago, Shawn Michaels had him beat man two weeks ago until Dino Bravo got involved, Marty Jenetty is getting pay back for Shawn tonight...but these boys will have my back tonight as I will have theirs! Earthquake I told everybody I will get my Rematch and may the good Lord strike me down...I will get it and I will take back the WWF Championship and HULKAMANIA WILL RUN WILD ONCE AGIN!"

The new Tag Team Champions make their way to the ring with Bobby Heenan by their side.

Vince McMahon
"Serious 'N' Furious indeed are the new Tag Team Champions after a blockbuster match with Demolition at Saturday Nights Main Event!"

Jesse Ventura
"I knew they would do it McMahon, The Kings Court reigned supreme!"

Demolition come out next to a good reaction. Smash gets in the ring as Ax stands at Ringside

Match #2
'Cowboy' Bob Orton (w/ Rick Rude) vs. Smash (w/ Ax)

The Bell rings and off we go. Smash goes straight for Orton taking him down with numerous Clotheslines. Bobby Heenan is already on the apron taunting Smash who retaliates by knocking Heenan off the apron much to Rick Rudes disapproval. Orton quickly from behind with a clubbing blow to the back. He hits a Suplex-Pin...1..2! Kick Out by Smash. Orton now with an Irish Whip taking Smash into the corner, he follows it up with a running boot to the face. Smash staggers out before falling forward. Orton signals for the Piledriver. He picks up Smash, locking his head between his legs, Smash then backdrops Orton fighting out. Orton back up, thunderous clothesline takes down Orton, Rude gets on the apron this time, Ax rounds around and face plants Rude of the apron. Smash Irish-Whips Orton into the corner, He runs, massive Dive unto The Cowboy, Orton staggers out, Smash comes off the ropes, huge Running Big Boot connects..Cover..1..2..3! Its over
Winner By Pinfall: Smash

Ax gets in the ring and celebrates with Smash as Orton, Rude & Heenan look on from the entrance way

Vince McMahon
"It just goes to show that in 3 seconds anybody can win! Smash with a huge win here tonight and you have to wonder, Demolition are still owed their rematch for the Tag Team Championship, will this be the outcome?"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"Joining me at this time..'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiease"

Ted Dibiease and Virgil walk on camera

Mean Gene
"Now Sir tonight you will face Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat with the winner facing Tito Santana for the Intercontinental Championship, Your thoughts?"

Ted Dibiease
"Ever since Wrestlemania I've been told I would get a Title Shot, Bret Hart lost the Championship and so that right was revoked! As far as I'm concerned the agreement between myself and The Hitman is all but finished! So I'm moving on and Tonight I will become the #1 Contender for Tito Santana!"

Vince McMahon
"Earlier Tonight Bret 'Hitman' Hart accepted The Ultimate Warriors Challenge and the two will face off in 6 weeks at WWF Summerslam! The reaction to that explosive moment will be remembered in Years to come Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura
"Two of the greatest Superstars in this Sport colliding in one ring, The Roof will surely blow off the building when those two meet head on!"

Vince McMahon
"Coming up next...The Intercontinental Championship #1 Contenders Match"

Ted Dibease and Virgil make their way down to the squared circle. Virgil is carrying the Million Dollar Championship.

rickysteamboat0081.jpg

Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat returns as he makes his way to the ring with the crowd firmly behind him. Before the bell rings Ted Dibiease is handed a Microphone...

Ted Dibiease
"Mr.Steamboat...as you know I was told I would get a Title Shot! I'm still waiting for that Title shot...Now...Everything has a price"

He takes Money out from his tights, $100 Dollar bills

Ted Dibiease
"How about, you take this money, turn around and walk away, You could by yourself one of those Replica belts from the WWF Shop? Come on Ricky..."

Steamboat looks at the fans, looks back at Dibease, Knocks the money from his hand and starts hammering away at 'The Million Dollar Man', the bell rings...

Match #3
#1 Contenders Match for a Shot at the Intercontinental Championship
'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiease vs. Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

Ricky Steamboat with rights and lefts backing Ted Dibiease on the ropes, Big dropkick taking Dibiease over the top and unto the floor. Virgil runs around and consoles with Dibease, Ricky Steamboat comes flying over the ropes taking down Dibease and Virgil. He picks up Virgil and tosses him over the guard rail and into the front row seats. Dibiease gets rolled back into the ring and quickly gets on his knees begging Steamboat to stop. Ricky with a sidekick to the head of Dibiease. Steamboat calls for the cross body, He climbs up top, Dibiease though pushes the Referee into the ropes and Steamboat crashes to the canvas, Ted with a quick Cover..1..2! Kick Out!

Match continues with Dibease coming off the ropes dropping a high knee to Ricky's face, Cover..1..2! Kick Out. Ted Dibiease picks up Steamboat and Irish Whips him off the ropes, big knee to the gut sending Steamboat inside out. Ted Dibiease taunts Ricky The Dragon. He picks him up yet again and tosses him over the top rope, Steamboat holds on though and manages to Skin the Cat pulling himself miraculously back into the ring, Dibiease turns around, running Dropkick takes down Dibease, Steamboat runs off the ropes, Virgil grabs his ankle and trips him up. Earl Hebner sees this and Banishes Virgil to the back much to the dismay of Dibiease and the Delight of the fans

Vince McMahon
"This will not bode we'll for Ted Dibiease Jesse"

Dibiease takes advantage of a downed Steamboat dropping elbows to the back of his head. He follows it uo with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover..1..2!Kick Out! Dibiease locks in a Sleeper. The Crowd get firmly behind Steamboat as they chant and clap. Steamboat feels the capacity crowd behind him as he fights out, big Elbows to Dibiease forcing the hold to break. Steamboat comes flying off the ropes and hits a Clothesline, Dibiease back up, Scoopslam from Steamboat. He salutes the fans, He picks up Ted looking for a DDT, Its quickly reversed, Million Dollar Dream gets locked in tight, Steamboat is in trouble here as Hebner gets in his face asking him if he gives up. Steamboat refuses to quit and uses his leverage to get his foot on the rope, this causes Dibiease to fall back, Roll up from Steamboat..1..2! Kick Out. Steamboat staggers to the corner, Dibease back uo charges at him, Steamboat avoids the contact and Ted goes face first into the turnbuckle, he staggers backwards, Steamboat quickly to the top...Crossbody Connects..Cover..1...2......3!
Winner & #1 Contender: Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

Vince McMahon
"Ricky Steamboat is the new #1 Contender! What a Match that will be, Tito Santana I'm sure will have his work cut out with this Challenge!"

Jesse Ventura
"Both men are very much the same when it comes to Wrestling, both are excellent high flyers and just like you said it will be one hell of an encounter"

Vince McMahon
"Wow you actully said something positive Jesse, is this a new you?"

Jesse Ventura
"Hey, Ted Dibiease has something to say!"

eHNqeDB6MTI=_o_million-dollar-man-ted-dibiase-vs-1-2-3-kid.jpg

Ted Dibiease has indeed called for a microphone. He sits in the ring getting his breath back. He gets to his feet and stands looking out at the fans as they boo him

Ted Dibiease
"Nobody in this business respects me! Ever Since Wrestlemania I've been the victim of assaults, Promises that did not keep and most off all I get treated like dirt by all you pieces of Crap!"

Huge amount heat for Dibiease here

Ted Dibiease
"We'll I've had enough....Consider this my Notice....because....I....QUIT!"

Dibiease slams the microphone down and exits the ring walking up the aisle shouting abuse at all the WWF Fans

Vince McMahon
"I did not expect that!"

Jesse Ventura
"We'll the man is hurt, as he said, nobody respects him around here, he was told he would get a title shot and yet he had to earn it again?"

Vince McMahon
"There's a word for a man like Ted Dibiease....Oh yea...He's a Sore Loser Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura
"Oh give me a break McMahon, theres plenty more Clowns in this business that do less and get awarded!"

Vince McMahon
"Like Who!?"

Jesse Ventura
"Hulk Hogan for one! He leaves, he comes back, he gets a title shot, he leaves he comes back, he gets a title shot!"

Vince McMahon
"Hulk Hogan has a rematch clause...I'm not getting into this again Jesse, the fact is Ted Dibiease tried using Money to get around and look were it got him..the bottom of the pole!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"I've managed to catch up with Virgil, Virgil what is going on?"

Virgil
"I don't know, He never said he would do this!"

Mean Gene
"What does this mean for you?"

Virgil looks at Mean Gene before walking on!

Jack Tunney is seen walking backstage

Vince McMahon
"Up Next...The Tunney Corporation will speak!"

Superstars returns,

Howard Finkel
"Ladies and Gentlemen...Please welcome to the ring...The President of the World Wrestling Federation...Mr.Jack Tunnneeyyyy!"

JackTunney001.jpg

Out comes Jack Tunney to a tremendous amount of heat

Vince McMahon
"Jack Tunney is alone? Wheres the rest of the Cabinet?"

Tunney enters the ring and is handed a Microphone

Jack Tunney
"Incase you are all wondering, I have given Earthquake, Jimmy Hart and Dino Bravo the night off! So Bravo's Match with Jennetty is cancelled! It's just me speaking on behalf of my boys!"

Fans boo Tunney and start a Hogan Chant

Jack Tunney
"At Saturday Nights Main Event...Earthquake issued an Open Challenge to any Superstar in the back. Hulk Hogan answered the challenge!"

Big eruption for the mention of Hulk Hogan

Jack Tunney
"Hulk Hogan would then assault Jimmy Hart, Dino Bravo and the WWF Champion Earthquake..he's lucky I didn't have him kicked out of the building on Saturday!"

Vince McMahon
"Give me a break!"

Jack Tunney
"He then proceeded to say that he would take out Me, Jimmy Hart and Dino Bravo and then he would say...and I quote..'I will drop a leg over Earthquakes face and take back the WWF Championship!...Mr.Hogan......OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

Big Boos for Tunney

Jack Tunney
"Now..I understand the rules regarding a Championship Match in the WWF! I have them here in my pocket!"

Tunney takes out a scroll of paper and reads aloud

Jack Tunney
"If a WWF Employee loses his or Hers Championship Title, That Superstar has a 28 day Rematch clause"

He sets the Scroll aside and looks at his watch

Jack Tunney
"It is with great regret that I inform Hulk Hogan that his Sell by Date is way overdue. We are now 64 days removed from Wrestlemania which means he will not recieve a WWF Championship Match against Earthquake"

*REAL AMERICAN*

hqdefault.jpg

Out Comes Hulk Hogan with the Rockers behind him. The crowd are going nuts as Hogan walks to the ring pointing at Jack Tunney. He gets in the ring and is handed a microphone. He listens to the thousands roar as his music dies down!

Hulk Hogan
"You know somethin' Jack Tunney, I used to respect you! You had a firm grasp on the WWF and you treated everybody fairly, I came to you if I had a problem, you helped all the guys in the back no matter what the situation was. I had Respect for you and these...Hulkmaniacs had respect for you! What happened? Did you wake up and decide...'Time to be the boss from hell'..?"

Hulk Hogan
"Ever since I was put out of action I've tried to get my head around why you joined Earthquake and Jimmy Hart and I still to this day can't put my finger on it! You've come out here tonight without your buddies claiming that I am over my 28 days and my Rematch has been cancelled...We'll...I also have a scroll of paper with me!"

Hogan smiles to the public before holding out the Scroll and reading aloud

Hulk Hogan
"If a WWF Employee loses his or Hers Championship Title, That Superstar has a 28 day Rematch clause....However...if that Superstars susutains an injury in those 28 days prior to the rematch..The Rematch will remain intact until that Superstar can return to the ring which means Jack Tunney....YOU BETTER CALL UP EARTHQUAKE AND TELL HIM THAT HIS DAYS AS WWF CHAMPION ARE NUMBERED!"

Fans are going wild as Hogan holds the thumb up,

Jack Tunney
"You're smarter than you look Hogan! Do you remember back in January when Earthquake Challenged you? He crushed your entire ribcage by one Avalance manuver! You had Arnold Schwarzenegger do your dirty work, Earthquake crushed him too and he has Crushed everybody else in his path. What makes you think that you will defeat him?"

Hulk Hogan
"Earthquake took me out of action for 3 Months! Thats 3 long Months away from my family! I owe THEM...3 months of Pain..and I will unleash it upon Earthquake!"

Jack Tunney
"You would honestly do anything for a Shot at Earthquake?"

Hogan knodds

Jack Tunney
"Okay, I changed my mind...You will get your Rematch!"

Crowd go nuts as Hogan looks pumped up

Jack Tunney
"....However...I'm still the boss around here and Yes you will get your Rematch but until that time comes...You are going to compete in a Match at the upcoming Television Special WWF Wrestling Challenge and it will be a Challenge Mr.Hogan because at that event...A Steel Cage will be placed around this ring and inside will be you...going against...Dino Bravo.....AND EARTHQUAKE!"

Vince McMahon
"Oh my God! A 2 on 1 Steel Cage Match!"

Jack Tunney
"If you can survive that obstacle then You will face Earthquake for the WWF Championship at Summerslam!"

Tunney hands the microphone to Finkel and walks past Hogan who is just staring at the canvas. Tunney exits the ring with a smile on his face.

Vince McMahon
"A 2 on 1 Steel Cage Match against Dino Bravo and Earthquake? I can't believe that match will take place! That is a shocking, Shocking encounter that Hogan may not Survive!"

Jesse Ventura
"We'll he got his rematch McMahon..Its set in stone for Summerslam!"

Vince McMahon
"That is if he makes it to Summerslam Jesse, Imagine the brutality, It will surely leave a mark on Hogans body let me tell you! I still can't believe it Jesse. That Damn Tunney!"

Commercial

Vince McMahon
"Welcome back to one of the most shocking Episodes in the WWF! So far...Two matches have been set in Stone for WWF Summerslam...Bret 'Hitman' Hart will finally face The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan will get his rematch against Earthquake for the WWF Championship...Shocking night Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura
"The Main Event is upcoming...THE KING IS IN ACTION!"

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts makes his way out to a good ovation. He gets in the ring and sets damien the snake in the corner

Vince McMahon
"Jake 'The Snake' is one of the most dedicated WWF Superstars here in the WWF!"​

Royal Music starts playing as Sir Bobby Heenan appears with 'The Royal Bodyguard' Warlord. Heenan has a Microphone

Bobby Heenan
"I want to see everybody in this arena on their feet as King Perfect makes his way down to the ring!"

King Perfect appears in his robe and Crown. Heenan and Warlord kneel before him as he walks slowly to the ring. Mr.Perfect is handed a microphone,

Mr.Perfect
"Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, My name is King Perfect and I have a proposal for you!"

Jake Roberts looks interested

Mr.Perfect
"I am looking for more members to join my Kings Court and You fit the bill! Imagine the luxury Roberts...What do you say?"

Suddenly Warlord from behind attacks Jake Roberts. Mr.Perfect laughs as he removes his robe. He also gets involved stomping at Jake Roberts. Warlord picks up Roberts and hits the Mighty Running Power SLAM! Warlord exits the ring as Perfect relaxes in the corner,

Match #4
'The Perfect King' Mr.Perfect vs. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Mr.Perfect taunts the crowd as he bows down to Roberts in sarcastic fashion. He picks up Roberts holding his chin, Out of nowhere Jake gets on his feet and slaps the King. Mr.Perfect holds his face, he retaliates by taking a swing, Roberts ducks under and comes back with a hard right hand of his own backing Perfect on the ropes. Jake backs up runs at Perfect, Perfect lowers his head and backdrops Roberts all the way to the floor. Perfect distracts the referee as Bobby Heenan holds Roberts, Warlord with a running Big Boot. He then picks up Roberts and hits a second Running Power SLAM on the floor. Heenan places Roberts back in the ring. Mr.Perfect laughs at Jake before placing a boot on his chest...Cover....1....2......! Roberts shockingly kicks out. Perfect looks down at Roberts in disbelief.

He picks him up and Taunts him by shouting in his face. He locks the head and is looking for the Perfect-Plex, Roberts hooks his leg, he then turns it on Perfect hitting a Siuplex of his own. Fans start clapping for Roberts as Heenan looks pissed off outside the ring. Both men make it to the feet. Jake Roberts and barely stand after the punishment he has suffered. Mr.Perfect charges at Roberts only to be back dropped. Heenan gets on the apron but is knocked off. Warlord also climbs up on the apron....

MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE RUNS OUT...

Savage pulls on Warlord pulling him off the Apron, Savage with hard rights and lefts to Warlord, he then locks the head and Suplex's the massive Warlord on the Floor.

Back in the ring, Jake Roberts picks up Perfect and locks his head, he is looking for the DDT, Perfect spins out and grabs Roberts..Perfect-Plex connects, Cover..1..2...3!
Winner: King Perfect

Randy Savage enters the ring and dives upon Perfect hitting him with hard rights and lefts. Perfect tries to escape but Savage keeps at him, headbutts from Savage, More Referees run out and pull the two Superstars apart. Savage escapes and again dives unto Perfect who has now escaped to the floor. Heenan and Warlord take Perfect and walk up the aisle. Randy Savage looks on with Jake Roberts by his side.

526x297-ai5.jpg

Vince McMahon
"Randy Savage getting his hands on King Perfect and what about the passion from Jake Roberts. He took a huge beating but kept on going Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura
"MR.PERFECT WAS ASSAULTED MCMAHON!"

Vince McMahon
"Thats about all we have time for folks, Tune in next week for another episode of WWF Superstars!"

TM.COPYRIGHT.1989WWF

logo-sum89.jpg

Match Card So Far...

The Match The World Wants To see...
Bret 'Hitman' Hart vs. The Ultimate Warrior

WWF Championship Match
Earthquake (c) vs. Hulk Hogan

challenge_zpsabacb203.png
2 Weeks away..​

2 On 1 Steel Cage Match
Hulk Hogan vs. Dino Bravo & Earthquake

TONIGHT ON WWF SUPERSTARS...

WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION TITO SANTANA TAKES ON RICK MARTEL,

RAVISHING RICK RUDE WILL COLLIDE WITH AX FROM DEMOLITION

JAKE 'THE SNAKE' ROBERTS & RANDY SAVAGE TAKE ON KING PERFECT & HIS BODYGUARD WARLORD

AND..

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR WILL BE IN ACTION AGAINST THE MIGHTY HERCULES!

CC_WWF-Chocolate-Bars-TITLE-PLATE.jpg

LIVE FROM NEW YORKS MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

The Camera pans into the arena as the fans are hyped for Tonights 2hour Show.

Jesse_Ventura_%26_Vince_McMahon.jpg

Vince McMahon
"SUPERSTARS IS LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY AND WHAT A LINE UP WE HAVE ON THE SHOW TONIGHT, In Two Weeks Time at WWF Wrestling Challenge, The Hulkster steps into a huge Challenge when he faces Dino Bravo & the WWF Champion Earthquake in a Steel Cage Match!"

Jesse Ventura
"Hulk Hogan asked for this Challenge and he got it. He also will face Earthquake At WWF Summerslam for the World Wrestling Federation Championship which I don't think is fair McMahon!"

Vince McMahon
"Moving on too Tonight, Kicking us off...The WWF Intercontinental Champion Tito Santana will go one on one with 'The Model' Rick Martel in a Non Championship Match! Remember also last Week Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat earned the right to face Tito Santana for the Gold and that match will take place at The Wrestling Challenge!"

Jesse Ventura
"Steamboat is the reason 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase is no longer with us, he quit the Company last Week much to the dismay of everybody watching!"

Vince McMahon
"Ahhh..I think they where over joyed Jesse! In any Event I'm getting word that Hulk Hogan is on his way to the ring. Lets go down to Ringside..

Hulk Hogan indeed is making his way down to the ring with the Hulkamaniacs firmly behind him. He steps into the ring and does his hearing pose to the thousands​

hqdefault.jpg

Hulk Hogan is handed a Microphone as the HOGAN! Chants begin

Vince McMahon
"The Hulkster loves moments like this and can you blame him? He's an American Hero!"

Hulk Hogan
"Last Week on this show, The WWF President granted us The Rematch we have been waiting on. At WWF Summerslam I will challenge Earthquake for his WWF Championship!"

Fans go wild for Hogan and The Rematch

Hulk Hogan
"The biggest Rematch in the History of this Sport and I promise to each and everyone of you Hulkamanics that I will not let you down!"

Big Reaction from the Hulkamaniacs

Hulk Hogan
"Of course that wasn't all that Jack Tunney granted me. In 2 weeks I have to step inside a Steel Cage and face both...Dino Bravo & Earthquake. I'm never one to complain about anything and I'll surely Wrestle any Match that is put before me but I think we can all agree that this match will be difficult! I have very little time to prepare for this match....

jimmy-hart-pictures-01.jpg

Jimmy Hart appears on the aisle way with a Microphone cutting off Hulk Hogan​

Jimmy Hart
"I was just sitting back there and I overheard you on the monitor Hogan and It dawned on me..The Greatest Superstar of all time is...Scared!"

Large Heat for Jimmy Hart as Hogan watches him make his way down to the ring​

Jimmy Hart
"Hell...I would be scared if it was me. A Steel Cage with the 'Worlds Strongest Man' and the Undefeated Heavyweight Champion..Earthquake. You better grasp that Cross that hangs around your neck. Even if you manage to survive you will still have to face Earthquake One on One!"

Hulk Hogan
"Your Damn Right I Get Earthquake one on one and when that time comes I will embaresse the entire Tunney Corporation including you Jimmy Hart!"

Jimmy Hart
"Your all threats and no action Hogan! It brings me to my next question, Are you physically ready for the biggest Match in your entire life? Look at you, Your Rib Cage is intact but just barely!"

Hulk Hogan
"Why don't you step into this ring Jimmy Hart and run that Mouth of yours in my face!"

Jimmy Hart Shockingly enters the ring​

Jimmy Hart
"Just like that Hollywood Loser Arnold Schwarzenegger, I can Sue if you even lay a finger on Me! How is Arnold? Is he still in pain after we handcuffed both of you and smashed your faces in!"

HOGAN GRABS JIMMY HART BY THE COLLAR OF HIS JACKET AND STARTS MOUTHING OFF TO HIM. JIMMY HART LOOKS PETRIFIED!​
x240-7qi.jpg

Jack Tunney
"HOGAN! HOGAN!"

Jack Tunney power walks to the ring. He gets in and looks at Hogan​

Jack Tunney
"Hogan put him down right now or I will take all this away! Your Match with Earthquake will be cancelled due to a breach of Contract!"

Hogan releases Jimmy Hart who goes to exit the ring, Tunney stops him​

Jack Tunney
"Jimmy Hart, I told you not to get involved in the business portion of this on going debacle and seeing as you came down here and got in the face of Hulk Hogan...I'm going to take action against you!"[/COLOR]

Jimmy Hart looks at Tunney with a shocked face

Jack Tunney
"Tonight...Jimmy Hart...you will step into this ring later tonight!"[/COLOR]

Jimmy Hart is going mad​

Jack Tunney
"...and you will face....HULK HOGAN!"[/COLOR]

CROWD GO WILD AS HOGAN SMILES AT JIMMY HART​

Jack Tunney
"....However...Mr.Hogan! You will have both of your hands Handcuffed behind your back!"[/COLOR]

JIMMY HARTS ANGRY FACE SLOWLY TURNS INTO A SMILE. HOGAN STARES AT JACK TUNNEY AS HART AND TUNNEY EXIT THE RING.​

Vince McMahon
"Oh my word! Tonight...Hulk Hogan takes on Jimmy Hart with Hogans hands handcuffed behind his back! That is a huge Match up!"

Jesse Ventura
"Thats a fair advantage given the fact that Jimmy Hart is not a Wrestler!"

*COMMERCIAL*

Howard Finkel
"The Following Contest is scheduled for One Fall...In The Ring, From Boston Mass, He Is 'The Model' Rick Martel"

fc6773caf0a7fc97667b2bde35f00c47.jpg

Vince McMahon
"The Model' Rick Martel set for one on one action against the WWF Intercontinental Champion Tito Santana! Should be a good one Jesse"

TITO SANTANA MAKES APPEARENCE TO A HUGE REACTION FROM THE FANS. HE UNHOOKS THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND WAVES IT TO THE FANS AS HE RUNS TO THE RING

Howard Finkel
"His Opponent, he is the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion...Tito Santana!"​

Jesse Ventura
"Is it worth noting that Santana and Martel used to be a Tag Team called The Can-am Connection?"

Match #1-Non-Title Match
WWF IC Champion Tito Santana vs. 'The Model' Rick Martel
Referee: Tim White

Tito hands the Intercontinental Championship to Howard Finkel. Tim White calls for the bell and off we go with the first match. Tito Santana and Rick Martel circle each other before locking up. Rick Martel with the strength advantage switches the move into a headlock. Tito uses his body strength to push Martel off the ropes, Santana quickly drops his body, Martel leaps over him and keeps running, Santana quickly to his feet, beautiful standing Dropkick connects to the face of Martel. Martel back up, Hip-Toss from Santana followed up by a second Standing Dropkick. Rick Martel rolls from the ring and shouts to Tim White.."I'm Done", Martel starts walking up the aisle way. Tito Santana shakes his head before taking off after Rick Martel. He grabs 'The Model' and brings him back to ringside. Santana tries an Irish Whip into the Steel Steps, reversed by Martel and Santana crashes shoulder first into the Steel. Rick Martel takes a moment to catch his breath. He then breaks up Tim White's 10 Count. Moments later Martel rolls Santana back into the ring.

Vince McMahon
"Can we see a replay of that Irish-Whip-Reverse into the Steel Steps!"

Rick Martel notices Tito Santana clutching his shoulder, quick stomp to the injured Shoulder. Martel poses to the crowd to which he recieves a chorus of boo's. Rick Martel twists the arm of Santana and drops it over his thigh. Tim White is checking on Santana. Irish-Whip followed in by a Clothesline. Martel now with the first Pinfall of the Match...1...2! No fall! Martel drags Santana by the arm to the bottom turnbuckle. 'The Model' exits the ring and pulls Santana furthur to the corner. He grabs the arm tight and swings it around the ringpost. Tito Santana yells in pain as he rolls from the corner. Martel takes his time climbing the Steel steps and entering the ring. He quickly drops a leg across Tito's face followed up a second Pinfall attempt...1..2...No Fall! It was very close.

Jesse Ventura
"A win for Rick Martel here tonight would surely put him atop of the Contenders list McMahon!"

'The Model' picks up Santana and sets him in the corner. He hits a few hard rights before lifting Santana and setting him on the top turnbuckle. Martel climbs up infront of Tito, he locks the head and flips Santana's arm over his Shoulder, Super-Plex perhaps? Tito with quick shots to the rib cage, Martel loses his balance and falls back crashing hard on the Canvas. Tito sits for a moment before climbing to the top, Martel gets to his feet, Santana comes off with High Cross Body connected. He automatically covers Martel..1...2! No Fall! Both men make it back to their feet. Tito Santana holding his left arm uses his right to smack Martel, Irish Whip off the ropes, Martel ducks under a Clothesline, Big Back Body Drop from Santana! The Fans are behind Tito as he gets fired up. Martel gets on his feet, he swings for Santana who avoids it, grasps Martel and hits Standing-German-Suplex-Pin...1...2...No Fall! Tito Santana raises his arm calling for the Forearm Smash. He awaits for Martel who is Dazed and Confused. Martel turns around, Santana runs and leaps, Martel avoids it catching Santana..Gut Wrench Suplex connects! Martels finishing move. He makes the Cover...1...2...!No Fall! Rick Martel can't believe it as he argues with Tim White, behind him, Santana uses the turnbuckles to pull himself up, Rick Martel charges at Santana who avoids contact, Martel bangs his head off the turnbuckle, staggers round..Running Forearm Smash connects! Tito Santana with the cover..1...2...3! He gets it!
Winner by Pinfall: Tito Santana

Vince McMahon
"What a Match to kick us off here. Tito Santana showing why he is the reigning Intercontinental Champion. That Forearm Smash that he delivered was devastating Jesse"

Jesse Ventura
"Just as long as Rick Martel's looks are still intact then Yes! It was a knockout blow! I'm sure Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat was watching that match in preparation of his Title shot against Santana at The Wrestling Challenge!"

TITO SANTANA CELEBRATES IN THE RING AS HE HOLDS UP THE CHAMPIONSHIP BELT.

Vince McMahon
"Standing by Backstage is Mean Gene"

THE CAMERA CUTS TO THE BACK WHERE MEAN GENE IS STANDING WITH 'COWBOY' BOB ORTON AND 'RAVISHING' RICK RUDE

Mean Gene
"Joining me now are the current WWF Tag Team Champions Serious and Furious, Gentlemen at The Wrestling Challenge you will put the Titles on the line in a Rematch with Demolition!"

Rick Rude
"You're damn right we are Gene! Defeating those Punks once wasn't enough. They had to get their Rematch and Challenge us for The Belts that we won fair and Square"

Mean Gene
"We'll I wouldn't call it fair and Square but You both still won the Tag Team Titles. Mr.Orton?"

Bob Orton
"As far as we're concerned, Demolition are a stepping stone in our success. Kicking their asses one more time will open the doors for me and Rude to get Knighted by The King..Mr.Perfect!"

Mean Gene
"Okay! Vince..back to you!"​

Vince McMahon
"Thank you Mean Gene! Jesse still to come tonight, Jimmy Hart takes on The Hulkster with the stipulation that Hulk Hogan's hands will be handcuffed. On the telephone lines alot of people are saying Hulk Hogan is walking into a trap. Once he's handcuffed, The Tunney Corporation can have their way"

Jesse Ventura
"It remains to be seen McMahon! Did Jack Tunney do this to Punish Jimmy Hart? or is it indeed a trap to get Hulk Hogan in one place where he will be Vulnerable?"

Vince McMahon
"I Hope Hogan possibly see's it the way we see it and brings some backup! Coming up next here on Superstars. The Tag Team War continues between Serious and Fuirious and those two heavy metal head bangers..Demolition! Next..Rick Rude takes on Ax! Stay tuned!"

!COMMERCIAL!

Howard Finkel
"This contest is set for one fall...Coming down the aisle, accompanied by Smash..Representing Demolition...AX!"

Vince McMahon
"Ax and Smash will get their Rematch for the WWF Tag Team Championships at The Wrestling Challenge next Sunday night and they look badder than ever Jesse!"

Howard Finkel
"His Oppenent..Representing..The Kings Court, he is one half of the WWF Tag Team Champions...accompanied by 'Cowboy' Bob Orton...'Ravishing' Rick Rude!"

Jesse Ventura
"Demolition don't stand a chance McMahon! Orton and Rude are fresh Champions and they work better as a Team. Demolition don't even know what day it is!"

Match #2
'Ravishing' Rick Rude (w/Bob Orton) vs. Ax (w/Smash)

The Bell rings and off we go. Rick Rude goes for a Lock up, Ax has other plans and kicks Rude in the gut followed up by huge right hands. Rude teaders on the ropes. Ax with a massive Uppercut, Irish Whip off the ropes, Ax with a huge back body drop. Rude quickly slides to the floor. Orton helps Rude to his feet. Smash comes behind Orton, turns him round, big right hands to Orton knocking him flat on his back. Smash orders Rude to re-enter the ring. He hesitates, Ax leans over the ropes and grabs Rude by the hair and pulls him unto the apron. Rude grabs Ax out of nowhere and pulls him down on the ropes. Ax staggers back as Rude enters the ring. Rude with a running swinging Neckbreaker.

Vince McMahon
"Smash has control of the outside and Rick Rude is now controlling the inside!"

Rick Rude shakes away the cobwebs and starts stomping at Ax. He picks him up and nails a beautifully executed Pile-Driver, he hooks the leg..1...2! No fall! Rude tells the Referee to count faster. He picks up Ax and goes for another Pile-Driver...Ax with a backbody drop. Rick Rude gets to his feet, running Clothesline from Ax.

Outside the ring, Orton who is back up sneaks up behind Smash, turns him round and hits a quick DDT on the floor. In the Ring, Ax goes for the Powerbomb, Orton gets on the apron, with the Referee distracted Rude hits a Low Blow on Ax, Rude Awakening Connects! He hooks the far leg, 1...2...3! Thats all she wrote.
Winner By Pinfall: 'Ravishing' Rick Rude

Vince McMahon
"That was an unintentional finish by Rick Rude! Hitting a Low-blow is....Low Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura
"Oh shut up McMahon! Did you not see him hit 'Rude Awakening?', huh?"

Vince McMahon
"None the less, last week Smash defeated Bob Orton, tonight, Rick Rude defeated Ax, their one a piece going into their Championship Match next Sunday!"

*COMMERCIAL*

"STILL TO COME TONIGHT ON WWF SUPERSTARS...

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR TAKES ON THE MIGHTY HERCULES

JAKE 'THE SNAKE' ROBERTS & 'MACHO MAN' RANDY SAVAGE TAKE ON 'THE PERFECT KING' MR.PERFECT AND 'THE ROYAL BODYGUARD' WARLORD...

HULK HOGAN WILL FACE JIMMY HART WITH THE ADDED STIPULATION THAT HULK HOGANS HANDS WILL BE HANDCUFFED!"

*ADVERTISEMENT*​
logo-sum89.jpg
42 DAYS AWAY​

Vince McMahon
"WWF Summerslam is indeed 42 days away and 2 Matches have been made official, The WWF Champion Earthquake will defend his Title in the Biggest Rematch we will ever see when he collides with his Wrestlemania opponent Hulk Hogan"

Jesse Ventura
"That match alone is enough but we will also see a Match that is 4 Months in the making, Bret 'Hitman' Hart takes on his greatest Rival...The Ultimate Warrior. What a Night it will be at WWF Summerslam McMahon!"

Vince McMahon
"Last week Bret Hart accepted The Ultimate Warriors invitation to a Match and it was a very Intense moment...lets take you back to that very moment!"

LAST WEEK ON WWF SUPERSTARS

Ultimate Warrior
"I'm not going to beg...I'm not like you Bret...I'm not a Coward who scurries away, hides behind other Superstars, attacks from behind...all the credentials of a Coward and I guess if you walk away from this...You will forever be known as The Only Hart that failed the incredible Hart Family! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!"

Bret Hart
"I ACCEPT! I ACCEPT! I ACCEPT! BUT BELIEVE ME WARRIOR...I WILL BRING EVERYTHING TO THIS MATCH! I WILL BE THE GREATEST HART THAT EVER LIVED!"

Ultimate Warrior
"The time for talking is done....This Match....will take place.....at WWF SUMMERSLAM!"

Warrior gets right in Harts face

Ultimate Warrior
"You better bring everything 'Hitman' because I will also bring everybit of strength and energy I have to give. I'll see you at Summerslam Bret!"

Vince McMahon
"That match will indeed be one of the most physical Matches we will ever see. I don't think the Ring will stand the punishment that Bret Hart and Ultimate Warrior will dish out in 42 days!"

Howard Finkel
"The Following Contest is scheduled for One Fall with a 15 Minute Time Limit. In The Ring, from Venice Beach Florida...'The Mighty'...HERCULES!"

HERCULES FLEXES TO THE FANS AS HE REMOVES THE THICK CHAIN FROM AROUND HIS NECK!​

Howard Finkel
"His opponent, From Parts Unknown...THE..ULTIMATE..WARRRIORRRR!"

ULTIMATE WARRIOR SPRINTS TO THE RING AS THE FANS GO WILD. HE ENTERS THE SQUARED CIRCLE AND GRABS THE ROPES RATTLEING THE RING.

Match #3
'The Mighty' Hercules vs. The Ultimate Warrior

The bell rings. Hercules and Ultimate Warrior stare each other out. The Fans are behind Warrior as the 'WARRIOR!' Chants breaks out. Hercules swings first with Warrior blocking the shot, Ultimate Warrior comes back with a shot of his own. Irish Whip to Hercules followed up by a Running Clothesline. Hercules get to his feet, Warrior with a Second Powerful Running Clothesline. He picks up Hercules, runs off the ropes and goes for a Third, Hercules ducks under and comes running back with a Clothesline of his own. Hercules yells at Warrior as he Flexes showing his strength. He Picks Warrior up and locks his head, Nice Standing Verticle-Suplex on The Warrior. Hercules avoids the Pinfall and tosses Warrior through the second rope to the floor. Hercules follows him to the floor. Big Bodyslam on the outside. The fans 'BOOOOO' Hercules as he Boo's them back. He rolls Warrior back in the ring.

Vince McMahon
"Both Hercules and Warrior are evenly matched in quickness and Strength. Hercules showing his power with that Bodyslam on the mats!"

Hercules back in taunts Warrior who uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Hercules with a few shots and kicks to Warriors gut. He goes for a DDT which he gets. First Pinfall is made..1..2...! No Fall! Hercules locks his arm around Warriors neck as he holds a Sleeper. Warrior quickly fades away as Earl Hebner gets down asking him..'Do you want to give up', Warrior is out cold. Hebner raises his arm which falls, he does it again and again the arm drops. If it falls one more time then Hercules will win. He raises the arm high, lets go of the arm, NO! Warrior holds his arm upright as he wakes up, he gets to his feet elbowing Hercules away. Warrior comes off the ropes with a Clothesline as he gets fired up. Hercules to his feet, big Bodyslam as Warrior yells to the fans.

Jesse Ventura
"This is the big come back McMahon. I'm sure Bret Hart is watching this where ever he is!"

Ultimate Warrior with a second Bodyslam! Hercules again rushes to his feet. Ultimate Warrior out of nowhere Bench Presses the 300Pound Plus Man! Fans can't believe it. He drops Hercules face down on the Canvas. Warrior runs, leaps over Hercules and comes back with the Splash unto the Giant Spine of Hercules. He makes the Cover...1...2...3! Its all Over as Warriors Music blares into the Arena!
Winner by Pinfall: The Ultimate Warrior

EARL HEBNER RAISES THE WARRIORS ARM IN VICTORY. ULTIMATE WARRIOR GETS ON THE ROPES POSING TO THE THOUSANDS IN ATTENDENCE!​

Vince McMahon
"I'm still in shock! The Ultimate Warrior just Press Slammed Hercules! The Warrior is not from this planet Jesse. That was incredible!"

Jesse Ventura
"I'll admit that it was very Impressive. Hercules is what..? 320 to 350 Pounds? It pains me to say it but if he hits that Move on Bret Hart in 42 days, goodnight Bret Hart!"

Vince McMahon
"The Ultimate Warrior with a huge win here tonight on WWF Superstars!"

*BACKSTAGE*​

Mean Gene
"I'm here with 'The Hot Rod' Roddy Piper and Hot Rod last week on WWF Superstars you interfered and nearly cost Bad News Brown his match. We all know that Bad News Brown cost you your Match at Saturday Nights Main Event. Will we see you two in the ring anytime soon?"

Roddy Piper
"Bad News Brown had no right to stick his big nose in my affairs! He assaulted me and cost me my match with 'The Hammer' Valentine, a match I was proud off up until that moment! So Last Week I returned the favour by beating him on the floor of this arena! Bad News Brown you better bring your A game to Wrestling Challenge because I'm Challenging you to meet me in the ring man to man! Its on Punk!"

Vince McMahon
"The Challenge is made and don't forget, the WWF Wrestling Challenge is a free to watch event on your local Television. The Main Attraction..Hulk Hogan taking on Dino Bravo & Earthquake in a Steel Cage match-up"

Jesse Ventura
"Hulk Hogan better bring his A game to The Challenge event McMahon!"

Vince McMahon
"Coming up next here on Superstars...A Special Tag Team Match...Randy Savage & Jake 'The Snake' Roberts taking on 'The Perfect King' Mr.Perfect and 'The Royal Bodyguard' Warlord!"

*COMMERCIAL*​

SIR BOBBY HEENAN APPEARS ON THE AISLE WAY​

Bobby Heenan
"Can all the Peasents in New York City get on your feet and bow down to the greatest King in the History of Pro-Wrestling...with his 'Royal and Loyal Bodyguard' The Warlord...I give you...'The Perfect King' Mr.Perfect!"

Mr.PERFECT WALKS OUT TO TREMENDOUS HEAT FROM THE FANS. WARLORD REMOVES THE KING'S ROBE AND SETS HIS CROWN ON A PEDALSTOOL AT RINGSIDE. BOBBY HEENAN LOWERS THE ROPES AS PERFECT ENTERS THE RING. HE POSES FOR THE FANS WHO BOO HIM IN RETURN!​

Mr.Perfect
"I think it's about time I proved to everybody here in New York City why I am 'The King!' Sir Bobby, enlighten them."

BOBBY HEENAN ONCE AGAIN HAS THE MICROPHONE​

Bobby Heenan
"His Lordship would like a Volunteer from the audience to get in this ring! Secruity, help us pick out a very lucky member of the WWF Audience!"

BOBBY HEENAN EXITS THE RING AND WALKS AROUND THE OUTSIDE WITH SECRUITY. HE POINTS AT A MAN IN THE FRONT ROW. THE SECRUITY HELP THE MAN OVER THE BARRICADE. HE WAVES TO THE FANS BEFORE ENTERING THE RING. HE STANDS THERE AS BOBBY HEENAN RE-ENTERS​

Bobby Heenan
"Your name please and where are you from?"

Unknown
"My name is Marcus Graydon and I'm from..NEW YORK CITY!"

FANS GO WILD AT THE MENTION OF THEIR CITY (CHEAP POP)​

Bobby Heenan
"Okay Marcus. Before you is the Greatest King to ever grace the squared Circle. Hey...don't look at the peasents...look at him! BOW!"

MARCUS SMILES AS HE BOWS BEFORE PERFECT​

Bobby Heenan
"His Lordship has a very special task he would like you to partake in. He will reward you kindly with these pair of tickets for the upcoming WWF Summerslam Pay Per View. All you have to do Marcus..is...Kiss his Royal Highness's foot!"

MARCUS'S SMILE SOON GOES AWAY​

Vince McMahon
"Give me a break!"

Bobby Heenan
"Think about it Marcus..If you do this, then you and a person of your choosing can enjoy WWF Summerslam live in person!"

MR.PERFECT REMOVES HIS BOOT AND HOLDS HIS ROYAL FOOT ABOVE THE CANVAS. MARCUS SHAKES HIS HEAD AND GOES TO EXIT THE RING WHEN WARLORD STEPS IN FRONT OF HIM​

Bobby Heenan
"If you don't accept this glorious gift from the King, then Mr.Warlord here will punish you and that is something you do not want to happen..now....KISS HIS FOOT!"

MARCUS ASKS FOR THE MICROPHONE, HEENAN LEANS IT TOWARDS HIM​

Marcus Graydon
"Why don't you Kiss his foot!"

BOBBY HEENAN LOOKS FURIOUS. WARLORD GRABS MARCUS BY THE HEAD AND PUTS HIS FACE ON PERFECTS FOOT BEFORE LETTING HIM GO​

Bobby Heenan
"That wasn't hard now was it? Because of your attitude towards me and the King you don't deserve these tickets Marcus. Get Him out of my sight!"

WARLORD TOSSES MARCUS THROUGH THE SECOND ROPE AS OFFICIALS ESCORT HIM TO THE BACK.​

Bobby Heenan
"Whose next?!"

JAKE 'THE SNAKE' ROBERTS APPEARS ON THE AISLE WAY. HE STANDS THERE. KING PERFECT ORDERS WARLORD TO GO GET HIM. WARLORD AND EXITS THE RING AND WALKS TOWARDS ROBERTS.​
The Two Superstars start brawling on the aisle way. Roberts dodging some devastating shots. Warlord tries an Irish-Whip but Roberts reverses it sending Warlord into the Steel Barricade. Roberts disappears before re-emerging with a Steel Chair. With The crowd firmly behind him he raises the Chair and crashes it down on Warlords head. Warlord is out cold. Roberts picks him up, with the Chair on the floor he hooks Warlords head..DDT ON THE CHAIR! Jake Roberts points at Perfect who looks on in shock.

CROWD COME OUT OF THEIR SEATS AS RANDY SAVAGE APPEARS BEHIND MR.PERFECT! HE HAS THE CROWN IN HIS HAND. BOBBY HEENAN SCREAMS AT PERFECT TO WHAT IS GOING ON. PERFECT SLOWLY TURNS AROUND...SAVAGE WITH THE CROWN SMACKS IT OFF THE HEAD OF PERFECT AND DOWN HE GOES. SAVAGE NOW CLIMBS TO THE TOP ROPE, RAISES HIS ARMS, ELBOW DROP CONNECTS FROM THE TOP ROPE! FANS ARE GOING WILD AS BOBBY HEENAN LOOKS ON IN DISBELEAF! SAVAGE PICKS UP THE KING AND TOSSES HIM TO THE FLOOR.​

Vince McMahon
"I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING. JAKE ROBERTS AND RANDY SAVAGE HAVE JUST CRUSHED THE KINGS COURT!"

SAVAGE POSSES TO THE FANS AS JAKE ROBERTS ENTERS THE RING. BOBBY HEENAN HAS HIS HANDS ON HIS HEAD​

Jesse Ventura
"Is this Tag Team Match happening or what McMahon!?"

Vince McMahon
"I don't think so. Savage and Roberts have proven a point here tonight...Don't mess with us! That shot with the Crown was barbaric!"

PERFECT RETREATS UP THE AISLE HOLDING HIS HEAD. WARLORD GETS TO HIS FEET AND WANTS REVENGE. PERFECT HOLDS HIM BACK AND THE THREE EXIT THE ARENA!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back