The Women of Profesional Wrestling

Would you participate (post & vote) in a Women's tournament?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Victoria was always one of my favorite divas, but only after her "crazy" gimmick when teaming with Stevie Richards. She was always good in the ring, and I feel that her jobber status was only there to make the divas Vince viewed as special look good.

When she had the pairing with Nattie, I figured it was a chance at another push, but alas, I was wrong. Her arriving in TNA is almost enough to make me watch...

Even though she wasn't the best looking Diva around I always liked and enjoyed Victoria's work. Especially when she was a heel. She did a great job playing the heel role and I think she is definetly one of the best woman heels the WWE has ever had, but that's just my opinion. Anyways I always thought she was entertaining and was good in the ring. I still don't like the way the WWE treated her at the end of her run with them. She shouldn't have been jobbing all the time to up and coming divas. I didn't mind that they had her job to other divas but what bothered me was they had her job a lot and almost every match she was in at the end of her run. I also didn't like the way she went out especially after she put her heart into the company and made history by being the in the first woman Steel Cage match along with Lita in the WWE. At least I'm glad that now she is in TNA were she will hopefully be used better than the way she was used in the end of her run with the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back