The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
I was just updating myself on the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I am so fucking ready for this to open. I plan to make a trip down to Orlando to check this out, but it probably will be packed full for like 3 years. I don't care though. after seeing the video on this website (http://www.universalorlandoresort.com/harrypotter/) it is really looking like it is going to be my favorite theme park in the WORLD! Let me know what your thoughts are and if you will be visiting.

Discuss.

I love Harry Potter. This looks really badass. I've been reading little updates every now and then. They're gonna have the full Honeydukes and Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. It's gonna be awesome.

I have a Universal season pass so I'll be there opening day. I'll post pics lol

They also have a full Zonko's and Hogwart's express and from my guess a rollercoaster taking you through most of the Triwizard Tournament. Not to mention how much I am gonna MTFO (mark the fuck out) if I ever get to go there and see Ollivanders.

I would imagine. I will definitely get one when I go. I'm gonna get a rememberall and a "wand that picked me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back