The Venture Bros

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Is a very good show, one of the most cleverly made animated shows, and more of you should watch it. Season five premieres June 2 and since I know most don't feel like searching for the pilot much less trying to watch all fifty five episodes in order watch this eight minute recap clip and see if it's your cup of tea.

[YOUTUBE]6CHVLSY_Hrk[/YOUTUBE]

tumblr_mgcutjAl1M1qzhnmco1_500.png

Heard about it, never watched it. If it's made by the same people as Archer I'll get round to it eventually.

'Tis very funny. Even have some of the bobbleheads in my room as well as a limited edition bit of artwork off Amazon (went a bit nuts about it). Dr. Orpheus is my favourite character though they're all wonderfully twisted in their own little ways. Looking forward to getting the 5th season...when it comes out on DVD.

It is a pretty good show. When I first started watching it it was a little confusing because I came in in the middle of the 2nd season, but once I got everything figured out, it was a show I rarely missed. Very happy they have a 5th season coming up this summer.

Also it has Brock fucking Sampson, and that is really all you need.

Funk mentioned Dr. Orpheus, who is a great character. I think I think him better than Dr. Strange, the man he was based on.

When I first started watching it it was a little confusing because I came in in the middle of the 2nd season, but once I got everything figured out, it was a show I rarely missed.

I thought the whole pacing and storyline of the show was a jumbled mess to begin with.

Very happy they have a 5th season coming up this summer.

As long as they move away from the dull OSI stuff. I want to see more of Gary/21's post-hench life.

Funk mentioned Dr. Orpheus, who is a great character.

(Cue dramatic music) WHO IS HECTOR MOLINA AND WHY DO I KEEP GETTING HIS JUNK MAIL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back