• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ultimate Sig Making Battle Royale

After Reviewing This Thread, Who's Displayed Best Work?

• The Amazing Death Agent

• DigitalNight

• Dave

• For Those About To Doc

• Theo Mays

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
It seems that a series of sig battles has ensued (Which nobody invited me to) over the few days. So I've decided to take it up a notch, with the first ever Ultimate Sig Making Battle Royale. The rules are simple. Post your sig.The competition will go through 5 rounds. At 10:30 pm tommorow(Friday). All entries shoùld be posted and a poll will be opened. Now, since I'm calling it a night now, I'll let the first entrant select the category. LET'S GET IT ON!!

UPDATE:
The poll is now open. Please review all the work posted in this thread before making your decision and vote.

The voting should conclude tomorrow at 10:30pm.

UPDATE 2

CONTEST IS OVER STOP VOTING FOR DOC. HE WON ALREADY! STOP RUBBING IT IN.

Thank You.

All this battling sounds fun. Doc and Dave have started a crazy trend here. I'll give in though. And since the first topic is up to my selection, lets see here. Do I wanna do something crazy????? Or do I wanna do something easy???? Or maybe somewhere in between. I think I find a happy medium. How about a sig from your favorite TV show!

OK, I'll go first.

famguycopy.png

Reactions: TLC
Favorite TV show... Very well. I'll get to on it. Right after a short nap. But before I go down, I'll declare the second category: something original. It can be anything, as long as its coming straight outta your mind.

34eahiv.jpg

Favorite TV show done. I'll do topic 2 a little later. Nice work Dave, both sigs are stellar, love the TGIF one.

If somebody can name the other 3 categories, please. I can't use the internet connection at the restaurant more than once.By the way, Dave, looking at that pint is making me thirsty. Take it off! Drinking water isn't helping!

OK How bout as the other three categories you do:

1.) Famous Presidents or Figure's in Politics.
2.) Your favorite Fruit.
3.) Your favorite catch phrase.

Favorite TV Show:
29bolg1.jpg

Original:
10r2url.jpg

Rep Points If You Figure Out Who's Under The Mask. (Tip: WWE)

Favorite Fruit:
243j2aa.jpg

Political Figure:
2m7ah3l.jpg

Im not too high on politics, so I went with this.

Catch Phrase:
26284m0.jpg

21kzh3o.jpg

My political figure entry. Went with a humorous approach as I'm not that into politcis and what not.

2wpmpn5.jpg

My fruit entry. I must say I'm really impressed and thrilled with the outcome of this one. I think it may be my best ever.

143m8hs.jpg

And finally my catchphrase entry. Gotta love Burt Ward's Robin!

EDIT-Just saw Mr. Morales question and I think I might know who it is. I'm gonna say John Morrison. I'm going by the necklace and his crazy abs lol.

Ah, you figured me out. Unfortunately, I need to spead more rep. But I'll get to it. By the way, where's Doc? He has to make at least one post by the deadline to get his name on the poll.

Fruit: I too am a fan of the elongated fruit known as the Banana.

BananaBattle01.png

I have to cut out my next graphic (Because nobody seems to have one for download) into a little bits and reconstruct it for my 'Phrase' one.

OK, just to get one in...

Favorite show:

pitchmen.png

I know it's not on anymore (Billy... :(), but it's really the only show I watched other than wrestling.

Well, I'm putting the poll up in an hour. So if anybody else is gonna add to the competition, times closing. You don't have to post 1 for all the categories right off the bat. Just 1 will do, so you can get your name on the poll. You can post the rest later.

This should be a close match up. Everyone has shown some exceptional work and have made some fantastic sigs with some different topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back