• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TNA Curse Continues

Actually, my TNA dislike is greatly exaggerated. I mostly have a strong dislike for Vince Russo. TNA has an extremely good in-ring product, and some great talent on their hands. My frustration with TNA lies in that they have some great tools to work with (Jeff-freakin'-Hardy, a higher rating that they could use to give us some adult programming) and they either choose not to capitalize, or go the easy way out.

BTW, Adult programming =/= more blood and sex. It means edgy storylines and smart booking/writing that can push boundaries.

That said, I'm not sure I'd be a good fit for TNA mod as I don't consistently watch it. I forget it's on and forget to record it. I suppose I could start, but I'd rather someone who cares about the product be given the shot.

My love lies with WWE.
Vince Russo isn't a real person. He's just a parrot in a cage. Which is why people seem to think TNA recycles stories.

I could be more of a cleanup mod with IDR as discussion mod. That would work quite well.

See, parrot. Says the same shit over.
258p2rk.jpg

I could be more of a cleanup mod with IDR as discussion mod. That would work quite well.
Well... I guess...

If a certain previous poster can be a WWE mod, I don't see why Jack-Hammer can't be TNA mod for the reasons of not being a fan of the product.

hey, I have a name.

If I was talking about you CM, I'd say your name. You're a cool cat. However, this particular poster has a name that must not be uttered or I'll have to donate to the jar. I seemed to have run out of vCash to mention him.

If I was talking about you CM, I'd say your name. You're a cool cat. However, this particular poster has a name that must not be uttered or I'll have to donate to the jar. I seemed to have run out of vCash to mention him.
C. D. S.?

Chancellor Palpatine?

Let IDR do the job on his own for a while, I say.

He would get a lot of clean-up experience to go along with his discussion experience. If he finds it too much work, then maybe think about adding someone else but I don't think TNA gets enough traffic to warrant it anyway.

Just my thoughts.

He would get a lot of clean-up experience to go along with his discussion experience. If he finds it too much work, then maybe think about adding someone else but I don't think TNA gets enough traffic to warrant it anyway.

Just my thoughts.

You're approaching the ass-kissing theory from the wrong direction. You're suppose to make it sound like you would be worthy of the position. Not that you think no one should have it due to lack of traffic. They might think that shit was true.

Just my thoughts.

You're approaching the ass-kissing theory from the wrong direction. You're suppose to make it sound like you would be worthy of the position. Not that you think no one should have it due to lack of traffic. They might think that shit was true.
Will has a point. And the only reason its not traffic infested is because IDR is busy modding and I'm just plain busy. Gimme a few days and it will boom. And it won't be my gas.

Yeah, right on! Just give Dave a spot already FFS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back