• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TNA Curse Continues

I'd support Jack-Hammer for TNA mod.

Then Dave as third WWE mod!

[size=-3]or me, if they'd let me take a crack at it[/size]

Scary thought, the next one in line is probably Jack-Hammer o_O

No way in hell is Jack-Hammer in line to be a TNA mod. Don't get me wrong, this is not to bash Jack-Hammer at all, quite the opposite, he's easily one of the best posters in these forums.

But he, like myself, is hardly a fan of the current TNA product and is consistently negative, albeit very honest, about his dislike for the product and the reasons why. He could probably be a mod for any other wrestling section, but not TNA mod.

No way in hell is Jack-Hammer in line to be a TNA mod. Don't get me wrong, this is not to bash Jack-Hammer at all, quite the opposite, he's easily one of the best posters in these forums.

But he, like myself, is hardly a fan of the current TNA product and is consistently negative, albeit very honest, about his dislike for the product and the reasons why. He could probably be a mod for any other wrestling section, but not TNA mod.
Agreed. But who would you say is next in line for TNA mod?

Agreed. But who would you say is next in line for TNA mod?

You'd get my vote, actually. A strong supporter of TNA (unlike myself) with the ability to discuss it rationally and objectively without TNA mark blind vision.

Doc would be good too.

Doc doesn't like TNA.

Not sure if that's completely true. Granted he's not a blind mark or anything, but as I see it, Doc seems to like and appreciate pretty much anything. I think he's definitely more of a WWE guy than a TNA guy, which speaks well to his level of intelligence :)

But he's passionate about all of it and God knows he's on these forums enough to do total justice to the position.

And as I said, there's always yourself (consider youself unofficially nominated).

Actually, my TNA dislike is greatly exaggerated. I mostly have a strong dislike for Vince Russo. TNA has an extremely good in-ring product, and some great talent on their hands. My frustration with TNA lies in that they have some great tools to work with (Jeff-freakin'-Hardy, a higher rating that they could use to give us some adult programming) and they either choose not to capitalize, or go the easy way out.

BTW, Adult programming =/= more blood and sex. It means edgy storylines and smart booking/writing that can push boundaries.

That said, I'm not sure I'd be a good fit for TNA mod as I don't consistently watch it. I forget it's on and forget to record it. I suppose I could start, but I'd rather someone who cares about the product be given the shot.

My love lies with WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back