Administrator
Welcome to:

Dave's Thunder-Blog

Official Photos:

DaveMizSig.jpg

Dave.png

Official Theme Song:

[youtube]iX-k6oVI4YM[/youtube]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave love Ranks:

User Name - Posts

CH David - 592
Dave - 590
Doc Blocker - 247
Phoenix - 235
Blade - 231
JicKie "FalKon" Mames - 85
TM - 75
SavageTaker - 32
Fratelli - 22
FTS - 13
Mr. Eko - 12
Little Jerry Lawler - 11
couchpotato - 11
Mantaur Rodeo Clown - 10
Tenta - 10
Matt Fox - 9
Lex Diamond - 8
The D-Man - 7
Dexter - 7
Leeds Guy - 6
Lee - 5
Echelon - 5
Mat Mattitude - 4
General Disarray - 4
NightShiftLoser - 3
JKO - 2
Withnail, tdigle, and I - 2
Paradox - 2
Y 2 Jake - 2
Hippiedog Version 1 - 2
Doug Crashin - 1
Metal Gear Steve - 1
The Todd - 1
Nitafrong - 1
The Teflon Don - 1
KillJoy - 1
Miko - 1
kingdirrtysouth1 - 1

My MSN won't let me sign in any more. I don't know what is wrong with it. It only works on occasion.

I have no idea how to. It says something about my key ports and then it wont repair itself.

Black or white socks? Which shall I wear tonight Thunder Dave?

8004888D

Let me try the Microsoft site and see if I can fix it just now...

What are you wearing with them? If it's black or blue jeans, I usually go for white socks. I think they look much better. If it is some sort of slacks, then I'd go for Black.

White it is.

Slacks? Who wears slacks? You silly Scottish.

Dave, you must tell me something.

Are you a fan of The Proclaimers? The Exploited? Jesus & Mary Chain? Primal Scream? The Vaselines? Josef K? Teenage Fanclub? Belle & Sebastian?

Might be your firewall. What anti-virus/protection program do you use?

I managed to fix it. I found a website that helps fix them. I used the command prompt and it worked OK. Cheers man.

Dave, you must tell me something.

Are you a fan of The Proclaimers? The Exploited? Jesus & Mary Chain? Primal Scream? The Vaselines? Josef K? Teenage Fanclub? Belle & Sebastian?

I love the Proclaimers. Half of Scotland do, they make anthems for us. I like Primal Scream a lot and Belle and Sebastian are quite good too. Other than that, I am not sure who some of them are. I will have to look around for some of their stuff. What do you think of them x?

I love the Proclaimers. Half of Scotland do, they make anthems for us. I like Primal Scream a lot and Belle and Sebastian are quite good too. Other than that, I am not sure who some of them are. I will have to look around for some of their stuff. What do you think of them x?

I just named as many Scottish bands that I could off the top of my head. I love the Proclaimers as well, "Over and Done With" is the definition of an epic anthem. Primal Scream is greatness as well, listen to them quite frequently (Screamadelica mainly). Belle & Sebastian have some good stuff as well.

The other bands...

The Exploited - One of the greatest hardcore/street punk bands ever. If you don't like punk odds are you won't like them at all, but they're probably the best street punk band ever.

Jesus & Mary Chain - You never heard of Jesus & Mary Chain? Never heard this song?

[youtube]Iy3imeRZc0M[/youtube]

Fucking amazing band, one of the innovators of shoegaze. You know what shoegaze is?

The Vaselines, Josef K, and Teenage Fanclub are all very good Scottish bands (mainly 80s indie, bit of twee pop) worth checking out as well.

Jesus & Mary Chain you should get on, especially if you like bands like The Verve or Stone Roses.

I just named as many Scottish bands that I could off the top of my head. I love the Proclaimers as well, "Over and Done With" is the definition of an epic anthem. Primal Scream is greatness as well, listen to them quite frequently (Screamadelica mainly). Belle & Sebastian have some good stuff as well.

The other bands...

The Exploited - One of the greatest hardcore/street punk bands ever. If you don't like punk odds are you won't like them at all, but they're probably the best street punk band ever.

Jesus & Mary Chain - You never heard of Jesus & Mary Chain? Never heard this song?

[youtube]Iy3imeRZc0M[/youtube]

Fucking amazing band, one of the innovators of shoegaze. You know what shoegaze is?

The Vaselines, Josef K, and Teenage Fanclub are all very good Scottish bands (mainly 80s indie, bit of twee pop) worth checking out as well.

Jesus & Mary Chain you should get on, especially if you like bands like The Verve or Stone Roses.

I'm not really a fan of the punk genre to be honest. Green Day are as close as I am ever likely to get but they are kind of switching away from Punk now, I feel.

I had never heard that song but aftre listening to it, I kind of like it. I will get some of their stuff and give them a fair shot at the very least.

The Proclaimers are excellent. I saw them live one night last year and they really know how to excite a Scottish crowd. I think they are now the band of Scotland, although some of the stuff they release is pure crap.

Shoegaze, like The Cure and Sonic Youth and stuff, right? Or am I completely off the track?

My favourite poster on the board? Hmmm.

1. xfear
2. Tenta
3. jmt
4. IC (his debate really impressed me)
5. Doc
6. Sly
7. Miko
8. FTS

Something to that effect anyway.

No I saw it, you were implying that I thought that you were my te best poster. I saw it...

;)

Nah shoegaze is more bands like My Bloody Valentine, early Pavement, stuff like that. Some Sonic Youth can definitely be labeled shoegaze as well. Dinosaur Jr. as well. It's like a predecessor to Britpop but with more experimental guitar work and whatnot. Very, very good stuff.

Yeah if Green Day are as "punk" as you go, then you would have no interest whatsoever in The Exploited. Not unless you like songs called "Fuck the USA". For the sake of teaching you of your own damn Scottish music history though, I'm posting a song anyways. Prepare to hate this Dave, this is the kind of stuff I listen to daily among other things.

So on a scale of 1-10, how much did you hate that?

And with that I'm out, peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back