• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Supreme Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gus

(There are clips from some of the most famous moments in wrestling history)
(The Montreal Screwjob ending, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit at WM20,John Cena FUing Big Show at WM20, Hulk Hogan slamming Andre)
(The Camera cuts to Gus, who is standing with an Oakland A's baseball cap on, with a t-shirt and his wrestling attire.)
("The Kill" starts playing in the background)

Gus: I made my impact,

(Clip of Gus hitting the Levinator on Levy, and then of Levy passed out in the ring.)

Gus: I have left my mark elsewhere

(Clips of Gus in ROH, and of him winning the IWGP Championship)

Gus: but that doesnt matter, now, i am here in WZCW, it is an entirely different scheme,

(Clips of Sincade, Aries, Levy, and Downward Spiral)

Gus: It is different now, and I plan on going to the top, no matter who stands in my way, that means you, Sincade, and anyone else who thinks they can beat me.

(Clip of Gus doing the 900 splash)

Gus: and as it stands, Kenny is also here to watch my back, and with The Supreme ones back together, it looks like the rest of WZCW needs to look out.

OOC: I'm going to let ozzman finish this one,

(Scene cuts to Kenny, who is standing there in his wrestling attire)
Kenny: thats right Gus, everyone in WZCW had better look out, because The Supreme Ones are going to dominate WZCW!!!

Gus: The only other tag team that i see in WZCW is Sex and Violence, they dont look like such a threat to us.

Kenny: No, no threat at all

Gus: but for right now, I have some unfinished business with Sincade

Kenny: dont you worry Gus, i got your back,

Gus: glad to hear it buddy

Kenny: good, if things get hairy,you can count on me

Gus: ok, Kenny, I get it.

Kenny: ok, remember i am gods gift to WZCW

Gus: and I sure as hell am going to,

Kenny: Bend Reality??

Gus: BEND REALITY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.