• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Sign Guy.

The Sign Guy

• Woeful

• uneducated if knew something about wrestling could be okay.

• Decent

• future moderator

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar often reads through the Spam section. Bill Lesnar has a very low opinion of the sign guy. Is Bill Lesnar wrong on this judgement.

Bill Lesnar wishes for analysis of the poster "The sign Guy" to take place here.

Im not sure about TSG. He seems nice but i think he`s one of those tna hating cena fans so i probably wouldnt agree with him most the time.

i want to know more about this jdogg. He says all this stuff about being sad in a relationship and then says he broke up with a girl who made him happy. sns called that it wouldnt last.

Bill Lesnar and JGlass have not had much interaction, but I agree with you on the issue of Sign Guy. He showed signs of promise only to prove himself to be a total doofus. Perhaps in a few years when he's older and wiser he'll be more tolerable, but for now my opinion of him is lower than the Dead Sea.

He is more interested in making a name for himself on this forum rather than just enjoying himself. He seems to try and fake some of the characteristics that define a good poster. Though most people can see through him.

Future mod should be at the other end of the spectrum. The better you are the more likely you'll end up in here :)

He certainly is no BILL LESNAR.

<3

You're right. I'm not.

1. I'm not in prison.

2. I don't have to refer to myself in third person to attract attention to myself.

3. I can for coherent non-spam posts.

4. I don't suck.

You're right. I'm not.

1. I'm not in prison.

2. I don't have to refer to myself in third person to attract attention to myself.

4. I don't suck.

Bill Lesnar just said well you do suck. Bill Lesnar adds quite badly. Bill Lesnar corrects himself very badly. Bill Lesnar also said The Sign Guy fails to generate a valuable opinion of pro wrestling. In fact Bill Lesnar says you don't generate opinion at all. Bill Lesnar thinks you're a sheep baaing what all the sheep do. When the farmer like Bill Lesnar/Kb/SLyfox says something you and all the other sheepy types move to a new paddock and do it.

Bill Lesnar also doesn't see how Number 3 makes you superior in any shape or form. To Bill Lesnar all it means is that during English class Sign Guy was reading books, sittting at the front and playing with his braces whilst Bill Lesnar was fucking girls in the P.E shed.

Bill Lesnar would also like to address the issue of "the sign guy laughing at his haters". Bill is puzzled at this suggestion. Bill Lesnar depicts you to be a very bland person. Sorry, Bill Lesnar just doesn't think you can laugh.

Bill Lesnar also struggles to take The Sign Guy seriously looking at his "young age". Bill Lesnar thinks The Sign guy needs to get his glasses checked or remove the sleep/ or blood (from the school bullies) from his eyes and see what everyone else is seeing.

Bill Lesnar is a WZ ICON. BILL LESNAR JUST SAID BELIEVE THE HYPE

Bill Lesnar just said well you do suck. Bill Lesnar adds quite badly. Bill Lesnar corrects himself very badly. Bill Lesnar also said The Sign Guy fails to generate a valuable opinion of pro wrestling. In fact Bill Lesnar says you don't generate opinion at all. Bill Lesnar thinks you're a sheep baaing what all the sheep do. When the farmer like Bill Lesnar/Kb/SLyfox says something you and all the other sheepy types move to a new paddock and do it.

Bill Lesnar also doesn't see how Number 3 makes you superior in any shape or form. To Bill Lesnar all it means is that during English class Sign Guy was reading books, sittting at the front and playing with his braces whilst Bill Lesnar was fucking girls in the P.E shed.

Bill Lesnar would also like to address the issue of "the sign guy laughing at his haters". Bill is puzzled at this suggestion. Bill Lesnar depicts you to be a very bland person. Sorry, Bill Lesnar just doesn't think you can laugh.

Bill Lesnar also struggles to take The Sign Guy seriously looking at his "young age". Bill Lesnar thinks The Sign guy needs to get his glasses checked or remove the sleep/ or blood (from the school bullies) from his eyes and see what everyone else is seeing.

Bill Lesnar is a WZ ICON. BILL LESNAR JUST SAID BELIEVE THE HYPE

You're a funny troll, I'll give you that.

Bill Lesnar is an international IWC superstar. Bill Lesnar seen it all. Bill Lesnar has done it all. Sign guy has done nothing but be a smarmy little runt

Bill Lesnar can laugh at his haters aswell Sign Guy. Bill Lesnar has a wrestling question for the sign guy.

How many wwe superstars has Colt Cabana wrestled?

1. I'm not in prison.

Sadly, yes.

Yeah you couldn't pull it off ayhow and you just attract attention to yourself in negative ways anyhow. SD describes you best when he called you "Milenko-Lite".

That makes no sense to me, maybe I'm reading it wrong. Your threads suck though, even JGlass, who doesn't have anything bad to say about anybody said that you sucked in the past.

4. I don't suck.

TooManyLies.png

Haters make me laugh.
bats.jpg

I've seen more of his posts and I'm starting to like him. He for coherent non-spam posts and doesn't afraid of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back