The Roast of klunderbunker

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
klunderbunker. He has been here for two years, and has now become a Global Moderator. He is generally well liked.. We think. You decide. He started some sort of a fake Wrestling Federation called OCW, with only one real Highlight, a character named TradeMark. He says he is alright at stocks and Poker, but what do you think?

KB, the man who isn't capitalized. What do you think?

And Harthan had such a promising career going for him. Even a title match.

You were probably just going to screw me out of it like you screwed me out of my last two world title matches.

I had Murfish pinned, clean, for the title.

You're not Roddy Piper, you don't get to change the fucking rules.

You were probably just going to screw me out of it like you screwed me out of my last two world title matches.

I had Murfish pinned, clean, for the title.

You're not Roddy Piper, you don't get to change the fucking rules.

:lmao:. He has a point. Altho KB still haunts OCW so therefore he owns OCW in my mind.

Do me a favor, please...

Don't anger KB right before we have a tag match at the PPV. I don't want to feel the backlash of you ticking off the owner...

KB is the owner in real life, Monkey is the owner in OCW life. How can I tick of KB like that when it's true?

I can honestly say he is my favorite person here(TM a close second). He seems like a generally nice person who really tries he's best at making the forums as good as they can be. Only negative is he has too many proteges. There is only need for one :)

KB is a living legend around here

I can honestly say he is my favorite person here(TM a close second). He seems like a generally nice person who really tries he's best at making the forums as good as they can be. Only negative is he has too many proteges. There is only need for one :)

I'd put KB as top all-around poster...

Alright, I don't know if you guys understand the idea of a roast, but the point is to rip into them. Not suck up.

Good words to use are "asshole", "douche", and "bitch". Add some creative adjectives like "fucking", "stupid", and "moronic" and you're on your way!

If this guy's posting is the only reason he has so many followers and gets so much praise, then he should be giving seminars in efficiency to leaders around the world.

Good point Harthan. I fucking hate KB. He made me a women in OCW. Don't know about you but KB sure seems to like transvestites.

Quagmire "Whoa transvestite back off... wait a minute, pre-opt or post-opt"
Transvestite "Pre"
Quagmire "Whoa transvestite back off.

But in all real seriousness, aside from the one gender bender, and the one coconut to the head KB's an alright guy. I respect him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back