• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Riaku Is Bored To Hell Thread

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I am having a really shitty day today. First I go to work only to be told I won't be needed. Then my computer gets screwed. Then a lightning storm hits and shuts it down to finish the job. I have a drunk step father sleeping on the couch so no TV. The rain isn't gonna let me go anywhere as the place is flooded.

For the sake of not making this a failing thread about me just killing time, I need a new OS for my computer. One that can work program development software as best as posible. Mine right now is Windows 7 Professional. Not good at all. It freezes way too easily. Which would anyone recommend? Sly told me Linux OpenSUSE 11.2 with a KDE desktop environment. Thoughts?

So you had a bad day Rober...err Riaku. That's a shame. Can't help you at all on the computer thing, just thought I'd stop in. Hope things turn around.

Thanks Theo. Trying here to make myself happy by playing Killer Instinct on my PSP but that damn Thunder keep beating me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back