The Rep Thread

Rep is incredibly stupid, and shouldn't be used to gauge anything, especially how good a poster is. Apparently, it is more appropriate to rep lame jokes than knowledgeable thought-out posts. *steps off soapbox*

Rep is incredibly stupid, and shouldn't be used to gauge anything, especially how good a poster is. Apparently, it is more appropriate to rep lame jokes than knowledgeable thought-out posts.

The only way I see that getting fixed is if they make it to where we can only rep non-spam posts. The vast majority of people's rep might be from jokes in the bar room. Mine, however, mostly come from my non-spam posts so I feel that I have earned every single rep point that I have.

I only rep people when they ask me to. Or, when they give me mindfuck and shock sites to look at. Also, if I need to spread rep to give it to people who give me mindfuck and shock sites to look at, then I just rep whatever posts are in front of me.

I miss my rep. I do have 13,000 points to keep me contented though. I actually just took over Jake. WTF!?

Milky was much loved around here. They guy is awesome too. Seriously, he is a lot more than people tend to believe he is.

Meh. He's not a good poster. I'm sure he's a great guy, but I never really talked to him so I wouldn't know.

Someone red repped me for calling out Bret Hart fans who cant get over 1997. He called me a racist or something. Lmao. Idr who it was..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back