• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Reigns still wins theory

Holy unreadable block of text, Batman.

I can say Henry is the first suggestion of an opponent for heel Reigns that makes some sense based on their recent history, but a year's worth of fantasy booking is more than I can even consider right now especially how quickly things change due to fan reaction and injuries.

Of course I don't think the WWE should have anything set in stone a year out either, but should plan quarterly with overall arcing reviewed biannual, assuming no major injuries derail their current arc.

Oh God I have to agree with most of this. First of all, that wall of text was almost unreadable. Secondly, I'm not into fantasy booking and don't think the WWE can even comprehend a years worth in advance. Just look at all the injuries last year. One or two top guys go down and all the plans are out the window. Wouldn't it be much better to have an outline and utilize talent as they see fit.

Mark Henry as his first feud. Haven't we been down this road before. I can understand the fact that Henry is backing him now, but the WWE is trying to get everyone to back him to stop the backlash. Only thing is fans are seeing through it and it's not working.

I absolutely dislike Reigns but I still see him winning clean and much like Mark Henry they'll have Lesnar put him over the next night and in the process turn face.

Lesnar works well as a part time champion but I just can't see him being a part time challenger considering the other viable guys on the roster. He must have been guaranteed something pretty substantial to resign. Have Rollins cash in at WM and Brock crushes him on Raw and wins it back or he beats Reigns and beats Rollins when he tries to cash in, defeating two guys on one night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back