The Prodigy

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
416CBN7V2FL._SS500_.jpg
41TGYAT2PDL._SS500_.jpg

51X0073386L._SS500_.jpg

31EV3R2AAXL._SS500_.jpg

Anyone else a fan? They used to be huge, but now they've kind of been forgotten. I've loved them since Experience came out. I actually kind of went off them when hey became huge.

Fat Of the Land is a great album. But Breathe, Firestarter & Smack My Bitch up became overplayed. They're the songs most people remember but they're not the best on the album. Fuel My Fire and Funky Shit are miles better. I'd have to say it's my least favorite out of all the stuff they've done.

There best songs in my opinion are probably the singles that are the least well know, and they're off the album that nobody remembers.

Spitfire:

[youtube]Lrmf283dSXw[/youtube]

Hotride:

[youtube]mLblhjhxi0c[/youtube]

Girls:

[youtube]SXOCwtpBZ8E[/youtube]

Edit: I don't know if those videos work, I can't remember the You Tube code things.

Hell yes Jake, the Prodigy are fantastic. I'm not a huge electronica fan, but guys like Prodigy, the Chemical Brothers, and (yes I know they're extremely overplayed) Fatboy Slim are amazing. Especially Fatboy Slim, just like the Prodigy they're best stuff is the songs you've never heard.

I'll admit I found out about the Prodigy back maybe 10 years ago now when they're controversial video for Smack My Bitch Up was all over MTV. Good song, but like you said, not their best stuff.

Personally, my favorite Prodigy song is Voodoo People. I dont know why. It just always makes me want to dance for some reason. And I don't like dancing, ever.

You a big electronica fan Jake? I can see you raving it up in your earlier years...

Don't ask me about genres, because if you ask me to classify something I'll vaguely give some random term and you'll laugh your arse off. Probably. Hence why I didn't come in here in the first place, really. However, I do like the Prodigy.

I was never really a fan, and couldn't really name their songs (save a few) or albums. I can tell you that I liked them though, and this like the Charlie's Angels soundtracks. They've got that over-the-top quality that I love.

You a big electronica fan Jake? I can see you raving it up in your earlier years...

Hell yeah. What I do isn't dancing. It's raving. And I do it well. I don't dance when I see Punk because all of those guys are sober or pissed, so I feel like a twat. But when it comes to raving it doesn't matter, because I'm the only guy not stoned off my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back