the problem with hogen

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juggalo9912

the thing wi hogan is that he wont sign a contract 4 a match unless hes gunna win its retarted that he doesnt care about the fans after reading this of a wrestling web site i personaly lost all respect for him
ur thots

well i heard hes going to wrestle at summerslam against orton.. as u ppl who saw raw showed orton hitting on his daughter and saying to hogan if he has a problem with that he would kick his ass lol

No, I think Hulk would let Orton win. Hogan has won many matches in his lifetime and Orton needs a good Main Eventer so people will start respecting him again after his suspension, come on he's the Legend Killer and Hogan is like the Legend of all Legends!!! Unless... Vince and the rest of WWE will not let Randy win! They all have a problem with Randy!!!

Hogan put loads of people over in his last stint with WWE so to say he wont do anything unless he wins is nonsensical

Hogan plays politics. There is no doubt about that. Its a well known fact that he comes back for the payoffs and will ...i repeat WILL not lose unless he thinks that person is worthy of beating him...like his fued with The Rock.

Orton vs. Hulk is NOT a good Main Event for Wrestlemania.

If they want Randy to get over. Then he needs to go against a current top dog. Or a guy like the Rock.

I heard that hogan said if he beats hbk at last years summerslam(which he did) then he'll let someone beat him. thus being that orton and hogan will prolly have a match at summerslam and orton will have killed another legend

orton vs hogan wont be at wm much less a main event for it cause its been said to gonna happen at summerslam

I don't want to see this match sadly it looks like it will happen so I hope Orton wins. I don't see a problem with Hogan putting him over, I kinda think he didn't put HBK over because there was bad blood between them. I don't really want to see Hogan in the ring ever again though.His last match was awful. He was always awful in the ring now he's awful AND old!His matches are samey and predictable(in fact it was when I noticed all Hogans matches were the same I realised Wrestling was fake. I was 11). Even the novelty of him coming back is getting old. How many "one last matches" can you have before it starts to feel old?He should not ever wrestle again IMO(although could this be to set him up as GM on Raw and hassling Randy Orton,that be pretty cool ,so they probaly won't do it).:wwf:

I never heard this... I don't believe that is true, it's just that he is old and doesn't want to have to be brought back into wrestling unless he has a chance at something big, there is nothing wrong with that. What's rreally wrong is his moveset similar to Cena's.

that's exactly right, he's building his dead career when orton should be the rising star. that pisses me off, almost as much as you not spelling Hogan's last name right on the freaking title!!!

Hogan is a legend and last year he beat HBK at SS so he could beat orton but RKO is comin his way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back