The problem with Sheamus.

He is a mid carder that people could care less about is one of his problems. Another his completely stupid look. WWE might think the you look stupid chant is good heat, but people chant it because it the truth. Who the hell came up with the idea of braiding his beard anyways?

Who the hell came up with the idea of braiding his beard anyways?

Sheamus did. He loves the look and wanted it for his character since the beginning but WWE shot it down. He always wanted to look like an ancient celtic warrior. At this point in his career he has the clout backstage to do whatever he wants with his look.

Sheamus did. He loves the look and wanted it for his character since the beginning but WWE shot it down. He always wanted to look like an ancient celtic warrior. At this point in his career he has the clout backstage to do whatever he wants with his look.

It's fine that he wants to look like an ancient Celtic warrior. But does he really look like one? When fans can't get past it and the look becomes more of a focal point than the wrestler himself, then might be time for a change.

Personally I don't like it myself, but I've never been a fan of mohawks in general.

I'd be perfectly fine with his look if it wasn't for it being his sole characteristic right now. He's allowed his appearance to upstage almost everything else about him. I also wonder if the 'you look stupid' chants lead to his booking softening up, as he was initially presented to be a strong and dominant heel. But 'You look stupid' is not a chant you want if your character is supposed to be taken seriously, so Sheamus was quickly reduced to being an almost comedic heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back