The prison & Y2Jake

bioshock

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm happy to finally be let out of here. At first I couldn't stand it here, and was nothing but pissed off about being here, but thanks to a few guys here I made the best of it, and I think I'm much better for it. I thank the one that told me to make the best of it. And I thank Y2Jake for telling me time and time again what to do to improve.

Y2Jake you have my respect as a mod.

I'm happy to finally be let out of here. At first I couldn't stand it here, and was nothing but pissed off about being here, but thanks to a few guys here I made the best of it, and I think I'm much better for it. I thank the one that told me to make the best of it. And I thank Y2Jake for telling me time and time again what to do to improve.

Mod?

I thought Jake was an admin?

I wonder what would happen if someone made a thread in the prison thread with the title Y2Jake.

Too Controllive.

I would NEVER do that because I seriously think the opposite lol.

I have to agree with you. My time spent here did help me put my situation into perspective and allowed me to better myself. Sure, I could have just been banned for what I did, but how would I have learned my lesson? What would have made me not just sit and be all pissed off the whole time? The previous admin banned me once for flaming. It did nothing to make me change. It just made me bitter. Being here helped immensely and I thank Jake for putting me here rathe than doing the latter. The guys here really made the time pass and helped me to want to be proactive rather than reactive. Jake, I salute you my friend. You have my respect.

DID YOU KNOW? paris hilton went to jail and now that shes been good 4 months and has done nothing wrong she deserves some forgiveness. She is starting to contribute to "society" and deserves are reprise. she was just young and stupid. so i say everyone in this online prison should get released. second chances spread along

I'm Stevie Ray, and im here to help y'all

DID YOU KNOW? paris hilton went to jail and now that shes been good 4 months and has done nothing wrong she deserves some forgiveness. She is starting to contribute to "society" and deserves are reprise. she was just young and stupid. so i say everyone in this online prison should get released. second chances spread along

I'm Stevie Ray, and im here to help y'all

This sounds like that one racist kid that you keep having to ban? Can't he just get the picture and see that he is not wanted around here?

This sounds like that one racist kid that you keep having to ban? Can't he just get the picture and see that he is not wanted around here?

I thought he was orton747 because i believe that is where he made his first prison post... Or maybe he was a noob that believed everyone had a second chance, but who knows? I certainly don't.

hes a fuckingpussy playing with himself over these forums i will fucking twat the gaylord

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back